Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Read about Aron/Ah Boon here and engaged them for a Panasonic Air-Con.

As Aron was away, I comms with Ah Boon over email and sms. He was quite responsive.

Ah Boon and his colleague came by to install the unit about a week ago.

No nonsense and no wasting of time, very proficient and prompt.

They took about 6 hours to remove the old set and install the new system with fresh pipes and housing.

Waited to see if there were any installation issues over the past week before writing this.

So far, everything is good!

Some may be wary of my feedback as this is my first post,

so I uploaded some pictures here.

Air-con installation

Edited by james_prawn

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Read about Aron/Ah Boon here and engaged them for a Panasonic Air-Con.

As Aron was away, I comms with Ah Boon over email and sms. He was quite responsive.

Ah Boon and his colleague came by to install the unit about a week ago.

No nonsense and no wasting of time, very proficient and prompt.

They took about 6 hours to remove the old set and install the new system with fresh pipes and housing.

Waited to see if there were any installation issues over the past week before writing this.

So far, everything is good!

Some may be wary of my feedback as this is my first post,

so I uploaded some pictures here.

Air-con installation

Thank you so much for your feedbacks.

We will continue to serve as a team to provide integrity, prompt services and good installation to all our customer.

Best Regards,

Aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

Got my aircon done by Aron's team.

Special thanks for Boon's effort for coordinating and installation.

Neat and tidy work.

Snapshot of the installation.

1474352_10152419870453626_393279748_o_zp

1481855_10152419869928626_437916336_o_zp

1460679_10152419870088626_1874007683_o_z

1460667_10152419870173626_1477997527_o_z

1467677_10152419870288626_1261136123_o_z

Edited by rfseifer

Hi all renotalk members, we are running a special air-con promotion for MITSUBISHI STARMEX:- (Please email aron at aronputt@gmail.com for this promotion)

A) Special Renotalk Price: $3850 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 4 (new model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)
B) Special Renotalk Price: $2950 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)
B) Special Renotalk Price: $2899 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)
C) Special Renotalk Price for brands like daikin, toshiba, LG etc. Single Split, System 2/3/4 available for both inverter and non-inverter.

* Free & no obligation Site Survey
* Free 2 trips installation (1st trip to run piping, 2nd trip to put up air-cons [if needed])
* Free dismantle and disposal of old air-con
* Free upgrade to Armaflex class “O” 1/2 inch thick insulation,G23 copper pipe,keystone cable (made in singapore, 3 years warranty for wiring control),16mm drainage pipe
* Special coordinating work between us and customer’s contractor
* Special appointed installation team
* Special supervising work by head of installer

Terms & Conditions
*All promotion items while stock last
*All prices include HDB standard installation

Thank you,

Aron
(aronputt@gmail.com)

Tips on what type of aircon pipe you should go for

I saw some renotalk members choose to install aluminium aircon pipe over copper aircon pipe, really unbearable to know that's why I have decided to share the following with the member here.

I believe installing of aircon system is a long term investment and supplier/installer should provide major problem free for the customer. Recommending to use aluminium aircon pipe is a one big mistake. In the 80’s, it was popular to manufacture condensing coils from aluminium, It was inexpensive and had good heat transfer properties. However, homeowners soon discovered that this was false economy. Aluminium coils simply cost more to maintain. Copper is now the material of choice for condenser coils. Reasons include superior strength, reliability, ease-of-maintenance and excellent heat transfer characteristics. Surprisingly, some installer continue to use aluminium for their coils today, in spite of what was learned from the experiences of the 80’s.

Even Grade 24 copper aircon pipe is more durable than any aluminium aircon pipe. I hope this short writing can help all our renotalk members in choosing the right aircon pipe.

Aron

(aronputt@gmail.com)

Thanks Aron for the tips, useful indeed.

Btw, I've replied Ah Boon rgd the signed quotation for a Mit sys-3 to be installed at my Kim Tian flat.

My contractor wants to know when the installation would be carried out as he is putting up the false ceiling/L-Box at the masterbedroom, so he needs to know the position of the piping and unit itself.

Dropped u guys an email on this, thanks!

Thanks Aron for the tips, useful indeed.

Btw, I've replied Ah Boon rgd the signed quotation for a Mit sys-3 to be installed at my Kim Tian flat.

My contractor wants to know when the installation would be carried out as he is putting up the false ceiling/L-Box at the masterbedroom, so he needs to know the position of the piping and unit itself.

Dropped u guys an email on this, thanks!

Hi,

I have replied back to your email.

Thank you,

Hi all renotalk members, we are running a special air-con promotion for MITSUBISHI STARMEX:- (Please email aron at aronputt@gmail.com for this promotion)

A) Special Renotalk Price: $3850 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 4 (new model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)
B) Special Renotalk Price: $2950 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)
B) Special Renotalk Price: $2899 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)
C) Special Renotalk Price for brands like daikin, toshiba, LG etc. Single Split, System 2/3/4 available for both inverter and non-inverter.

* Free & no obligation Site Survey
* Free 2 trips installation (1st trip to run piping, 2nd trip to put up air-cons [if needed])
* Free dismantle and disposal of old air-con
* Free upgrade to Armaflex class “O” 1/2 inch thick insulation,G23 copper pipe,keystone cable (made in singapore),16mm drainage pipe
* Special coordinating work between us and customer’s contractor
* Special appointed installation team
* Special supervising work by head of installer

Terms & Conditions
*All promotion items while stock last
*All prices include HDB standard installation

*** I am currently not in singapore. However, I will be checking my email everyday without fail. Please kindly drop me an email with your contact number (if possible) if you have any enquiry. I promised to get back to you asap. (Please do not sms me as I am not able to reply sms).***

Thank you,

Aron
(aronputt@gmail.com)

Please quote Toshiba RAS-4M26SACV with RAS-M10SKCV X 3 & RAS-M22SKCV, to be installed in new BTO flat

Edited by kwchan

Email request for quotation sent, yet to receive a reply.

Hi,

I am so sorry, I have gone for a short trip.

I have replied to your email yesterday.

Thank you,

Same here. Emailed but no reply yet. Please reply to my email jeeppoo75@yahoo.com.sg

Hi,

I am so sorry, I have gone for a short trip.

I have replied to your email yesterday.

Thank you,