Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Hi Aron,

Are you there?? Can you please PM me? I need quotation for Inverter System 4 for both Daikin & Mitsubishi Electric Starmex. All 4 fan coils at 9k BTU. Also, let me know if the price covers installation and dismantling of the old aircon unit or not.

Thanks.

Alternatively, you can write to me using email which I will PM you my email addy.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi, I am so sorry, can you please kindly email your enquiry to aronputt@gmail.com for faster respond.

Thank you,

Aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Aron,

Can you quote me the Mitsubishi Electric Starmex MXY-3A28VA system 3 (9000 BTU) including labour and material for installation? Also to dismantle my existing system 3 units.

Can you also indicate the piping size and type of insulation to be used.

Thank you.

Hi, I am so sorry, can you please kindly email your enquiry to aronputt@gmail.com for faster respond.

Thank you,

Hi Aron,

Can you quote me Mitsubishi Electric Starmex & Mitsubishi Heavy Industrial

1) Sys 4, 9k x 3 + 24K

2) Sys 3, 9k x 2 + 12k

3) Sys 1, 24k

Thinking of getting 4 aircon. Please include material used.

Thanks.

Thank you,

Hi Aron,

Can provide quote for:

- York Inverter System 4.

- ME Starmex Inverter System 4

new installation for BTO. Thanks!!!

Thank you,

Hi guys,

Would like to ask, in terms of durability & performance, which is a better selection. Panasonic/Mitsubishi Starmex/Mitsubishi Heavy Ind, for System 2 invertor.

Cheers

Thank you,

IS this Starmex really that good? I see a lot of people buying but not many reviews after the purchase. I'm concerned it's just marketing hype and I seriously dislike the design...

IS this Starmex really that good? I see a lot of people buying but not many reviews after the purchase. I'm concerned it's just marketing hype and I seriously dislike the design...

Their energy saving is known to be one of the best in the market. That was the advice given to me from my colleague that previously worked at another aircon company selling C*****r.

True, the unit doesn't look as good as LG ARTCOOL, but for the energy saving, I find it more worthwhile to get Starmex.

Thank you for sharing! How about the noise level? Is it quiet in operation? I'm a very light sleeper.

Ain't too sure about noise level for Starmex, no one complain about it before.

But I'm sure nothing out there can beat Sharp when it comes to loudness: I'm using Sharp at my existing place (staying with parents), I can't use the in-built ioniser anymore as it emits a loud high frequency sound. I am not exactly a light sleeper, but that is enough to throw me off my sleep.

Hi all renotalk members, we are running a special air-con promotion for MITSUBISHI STARMEX:- (Please email aron at aronputt@gmail.com for this promotion)

A) Special Renotalk Price: $3850 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 4 (new model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)
B) Special Renotalk Price: $2950 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)
B) Special Renotalk Price: $2899 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)
C) Special Renotalk Price for brands like daikin, toshiba, LG etc. Single Split, System 2/3/4 available for both inverter and non-inverter.

* Free & no obligation Site Survey
* Free 2 trips installation (1st trip to run piping, 2nd trip to put up air-cons [if needed])
* Free dismantle and disposal of old air-con
* Free upgrade to Armaflex class “O” 1/2 inch thick insulation,G23 copper pipe,keystone cable (made in singapore),16mm drainage pipe
* Special coordinating work between us and customer’s contractor
* Special appointed installation team
* Special supervising work by head of installer

Terms & Conditions
*All promotion items while stock last
*All prices include HDB standard installation

Thank you,

Aron
(aronputt@gmail.com)

Hi Aron,

I had drop both you and boon an email, kindly please reply.

Job ref number: 161_14

Thanks

Hi,

I have replied back to your email.

Thank you,

Hi Aron,

I send you an email for the quotation of aircon and site survey for my flat.

Thks

Sahid

Hi,

I have replied back to your email.

Thank you,