Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Guest sng383838

Hi Aron,

Please kindly quote me as follows:

Mitsubishi Starmex,Systems 3 inverter with 4 ticks(latest model) : 1x12000 BTU & 2x9000BTU

If prices reasonable can confirm immediately.

Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

HI Aron

can you quote me

Toshiba RAS-10SACV X 3 + RAS-3M20SACV

Daikin FTKS25DVM X 3 + 3MKS50ESG

Mitshubshi Heavy SRK25ZJ-S X 3 + SCM60ZJ-S

with concealed piping + aircon gas leakage test

thanks

I need a quote for Aircon Installation (New Installation)

Number of Rooms 3

Specify Brand

Specify Warranty(Separately for manufacturing, Product warranty by you or manufacturer)

Specify additional transportation charges during warranty

Specify the quality of materials used

Price

I need assessment before placing order. How the pipes will be routed, will it look ugly,

I also need Electrical Main connection to be installed for Aircon. So what will be the cost.

Lastly, Looks like everyone prefer Mitsubishi Starmex. I am open to any brand but need your suggestion/advise why other brand?

Specify Energy consumption rating in quote.

Thanks

Hi Aron,

Please kindly quote me as follows:

Mitsubishi Starmex,Systems 3 inverter with 4 ticks(latest model) : 1x12000 BTU & 2x9000BTU

If prices reasonable can confirm immediately.

Thanks

Hi,

I have just replied to you.

Thank you,

Aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

HI Aron

can you quote me

Toshiba RAS-10SACV X 3 + RAS-3M20SACV

Daikin FTKS25DVM X 3 + 3MKS50ESG

Mitshubshi Heavy SRK25ZJ-S X 3 + SCM60ZJ-S

with concealed piping + aircon gas leakage test

thanks

Hi,

Thank you,

I need a quote for Aircon Installation (New Installation)

Number of Rooms 3

Specify Brand

Specify Warranty(Separately for manufacturing, Product warranty by you or manufacturer)

Specify additional transportation charges during warranty

Specify the quality of materials used

Price

I need assessment before placing order. How the pipes will be routed, will it look ugly,

I also need Electrical Main connection to be installed for Aircon. So what will be the cost.

Lastly, Looks like everyone prefer Mitsubishi Starmex. I am open to any brand but need your suggestion/advise why other brand?

Specify Energy consumption rating in quote.

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you,

Hi Aron,

You are still ard? I have tried to email you , SMS, n call but no reply from u at all....

Yes, I am still around.

You can drop me an email at aronputt@gmail.com, I reply email everyday.

Thank you,

Hi all renotalk members, we are running a special air-con promotion for MITSUBISHI STARMEX:- (Please email aron at aronputt@gmail.com for this promotion)

A) Special Renotalk Price: $3850 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 4 (new model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)
B) Special Renotalk Price: $2950 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)
B) Special Renotalk Price: $2899 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)
C) Special Renotalk Price for brands like daikin, toshiba, LG etc. Single Split, System 2/3/4 available for both inverter and non-inverter.

* Free & no obligation Site Survey
* Free 2 trips installation (1st trip to run piping, 2nd trip to put up air-cons [if needed])
* Free dismantle and disposal of old air-con
* Free upgrade to Armaflex class “O” 1/2 inch thick insulation,G23 copper pipe,keystone cable (made in singapore),16mm drainage pipe
* Special coordinating work between us and customer’s contractor
* Special appointed installation team
* Special supervising work by head of installer

Terms & Conditions
*All promotion items while stock last
*All prices include HDB standard installation

Thank you,

Aron
(aronputt@gmail.com)

Is Mitsubishi MXY3A28VA enough for 9 + 9 + 9 + 18 (system 4) combo?

Hi,

MXY3A28VA only can work with 3 fancoils. If you need to install system 4, you will need to go for a system 4 compressor (MXY4A28VA).

Thank you,

Aron

(aronputt@gmail.com)

Contacted Aron. He directed me his working partner Ah Boon to me. A quiet and humble chap, he made the site surveying and fixed up my ME Starmex Sys 3.
Last phase of installation was done on 24/6/14 by him and the other 2 guys. Process was swift although they were quiet but they knew what they were doing.
I would highly recommend it 4.5/5.0 in terms of anything.
I am not affiliate with them and my invoice number is 3185.
Lastly I would like to thank Ah Boon for his help and I wish him and his family in great health.
(U may need great patience for the appointment date with them and sometimes they will reply u late)

we currently have a split system that is not working anymore. since we're moving in a year's time we do not want to reinstall another split unit system so we decided on a window unit. i called natural cool and they insist that they want to remove my current (spoilt) compressor and take it away to refurbish it, else if we want to keep it we have to pay $100 more. is such practice common? just like to hear your views. thanks.

we currently have a split system that is not working anymore. since we're moving in a year's time we do not want to reinstall another split unit system so we decided on a window unit. i called natural cool and they insist that they want to remove my current (spoilt) compressor and take it away to refurbish it, else if we want to keep it we have to pay $100 more. is such practice common? just like to hear your views. thanks.

Hi, for the installation of a window unit, usually there will not be much profit made. Therefore, very often those company will mark up the price high or they will want to take away your old spoilt unit so that they can sell it away for some cash (not a lot but at least something).

It is too much for them to collect $100 more from you if you insist to keep the spoilt compressor. I will suggest you to go for other installer.

Thank you,