Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Hi

I have a 3 years old 5-room BTO currently with no aircon installed

May I know the warranty for the air con (compressor? all?) Does the warranty includes material, labour and transportation?

Could you also help to quote me the price (NETT with installation, labour, material, transport and site visit) for

Mitsubishi Starmex Aircon system 3

----------------------------------------------

MXY3G28VA x1

MSXY-FJ10VE x3 units

Panasonic System 3

---------------------------

CU3XS27RKZ x1

CSXS9RKZW x3

1/2" armaflex insulation

22" gauge copper

keystone cable (made in singapore)

16mm drainage pipe

Thanks.

Samuel

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Aron,

Can you quote me single split 24000 btu for my living room? Target brand will be Mitsubishi Starmex and Panasonic with and w/o econavi & nanoe-G. 

Thanks.

Hi Aron, 

Can I get a quote for a system 4 Mit  MXY-4A28VA/ MSY-GE10VA (9,000 btu) x 2 + MSY-GE13VA (12,000 btu) + MSY-GE24VA (24,000 btu) and a Daikin equivalent? Thanks!!!

On 2/18/2016 at 11:23 PM, KTh81 said:

Hi

Can you quote me Mitsubishi StarMex System 3 for my new BTO?

MXY3G28VA x1

MSYFJ10VA x3 units

1/2" armaflex insulation

22" gauge copper

16mm drainage pipe

Thanks!

I have just PMed to you.

Thank you,

Aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

https://www.facebook.com/Star-Cool-Air-Condition-Engineering-Aron-Ah-Boon-355281117982556/?ref=hl

On 2/20/2016 at 0:07 AM, samuelchin said:

Hi

I have a 3 years old 5-room BTO currently with no aircon installed

May I know the warranty for the air con (compressor? all?) Does the warranty includes material, labour and transportation?

Could you also help to quote me the price (NETT with installation, labour, material, transport and site visit) for

Mitsubishi Starmex Aircon system 3

----------------------------------------------

MXY3G28VA x1

MSXY-FJ10VE x3 units

Panasonic System 3

---------------------------

CU3XS27RKZ x1

CSXS9RKZW x3

1/2" armaflex insulation

22" gauge copper

16mm drainage pipe

Thanks.

Samuel

Hi Samuel,

have just PMed to you.

Thank you,

https://www.facebook.com/Star-Cool-Air-Condition-Engineering-Aron-Ah-Boon-355281117982556/?ref=hl

On 2/21/2016 at 11:16 PM, rapala1982 said:

hello aron, can you quote me something above 3 ticks and savings per year? System 3.

Looking at daikin, panasonic, ME and MHI. Thank you very much.

Hi,

have just PMed to you.

Thank you,

On 2/27/2016 at 11:57 PM, razif07 said:

Hi Aron, 

Can I get a quote for a system 4 Mit  MXY-4A28VA/ MSY-GE10VA (9,000 btu) x 2 + MSY-GE13VA (12,000 btu) + MSY-GE24VA (24,000 btu) and a Daikin equivalent? Thanks!!!

Hi,

have just PMed to you.

Thank you,

On 2/27/2016 at 2:34 PM, oetemeteo said:

Hi Aron,

Can you quote me single split 24000 btu for my living room? Target brand will be Mitsubishi Starmex and Panasonic with and w/o econavi & nanoe-G. 

Thanks.

Hi,

have just PMed to you.

Thank you,

Hi all renotalk members, we are running a special air-con promotion for MITSUBISHI STARMEX:- (Please email aron at aronputt@gmail.com for this promotion)

A) Special Renotalk Price: $3850 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 4 (current model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)
B) Special Renotalk Price: $2999 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 3 (current model, 9kbtu X 3)
B) Special Renotalk Price: $2899 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3) 
C) Special Renotalk Price for brands like daikin, toshiba, LG etc. Single Split, System 2/3/4 available for both inverter and non-inverter.

* Free & no obligation Site Survey
* Free 2 trips installation (1st trip to run piping, 2nd trip to put up air-cons [if needed])
* Free dismantle and disposal of old air-con
* Free upgrade to Armaflex class “O” 1/2 inch thick insulation,G22 copper pipe,keystone cable (made in singapore),16mm drainage pipe
* Special coordinating work between us and customer’s contractor
* Special appointed installation team
* Special supervising work by head of installer

Terms & Conditions
*All promotion items while stock last
*All prices include HDB standard installation

We have set up a facebook page (link below) specially for you and all Star Cool customer who will like to seek for after sales service, air-con advise and quotation. Please kindly dropby and give us a like if you are satisfy with our services.

This facebook page will also serve as a channel for you to contact us if you have any enquiry in regards to your aircon.

Thank you,

Aron
(aronputt@gmail.com)

Just a review for Aron and Boon (Star Cool Air-conditioning) after the installation of a system-4 (Mitsubishi Electric Inverter System (5 ticks) - MXY4G28, MSXYFJ18VE and 3 x MSXYFJ10VE) on 3rd of March to replace my 15-year old system-3. 

Firstly, Boon came to do a site visit on the 20th Feb, fresh from his CNY holidays.  Boon does not talk too much. But, he talks sense though and knows what he's doing. I was pleased on his suggested pipe routing after I asked him to change the current route!  Boon visit lasted only for a few minutes but I was happy :)

To compare Star Cool's quote, I requested for 3 more quotes from different installers. I even visited the biggest one (G*) as they have an ongoing CNY promo. 

Price quoted (nett) by Star Cool is actually more than another installer in this site but it is cheaper than offered by G*.  The other 2 quotes are so much expensive and are charging $60 to do a site survey (Star Cool is FOC).  I chose Star Cool even if they are not the cheapest because of the reviews in this site and FB about the quality of their installation.  They did not disappoint!  Although, it is still too early to tell if there are issues such as leaks, I can say that:

1.) They (3 of them including Boon) work so quick - started at around 10:30am and completed at 4:00pm! 

2.) The routing was impressive and better than I have expected.

3.) They work so tidy - left my flat as clean as can be!

I will post again some reviews after a few months.   I hope I am still a happy and satisfied customer by then :)