Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

i'm keen. count me in. anyone else keen?

Please count me in for bulk purchase.

Ive decided on a Mitsubishi System 4 Inverter. Atcually, even if your compressor is made in Japan or Thailand, there's a 5 year warranty against defective parts. My only worry is the workmanship. (22K + 12k +10k + 10k BTU)

The shops Ive inquired (brackets inclusive) -

Allbest - $3,749 (X 2 installation + commissioning)

Kun Seng - $3,750 (X 2 installation)

Tai Wah - $3,693 (didnt ask)

Hong Tar - $4,070 (GOSH!:D!!)

My ideal aircon installation would be the week of 24-28 Mar if possible. My reno is in progress now.

Can someone collate the names of those keen on bulk purchase?

Cheers.

Vince

Edited by vicenzo70

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i going to IMM GC after work to see see the Mit aircon...then decide mit or pan....

i no money leh..wanna use credit card instalment...if group purchase..can or not har??

you guy done all research Mit better???? for refrigerator..i insist Mit....

I have no fixed date, but most prob shd finalise by end Mar. :notti: I'm looking for Mit invertor sys 4 too. 12k btu x 1 and 9k btu x 3.

Who's collating?

Btw ahjane, the GC tt i went to said no installment as it's a 'promo' price. So it's one shot pymt.

I have no fixed date, but most prob shd finalise by end Mar. :notti: I'm looking for Mit invertor sys 4 too. 12k btu x 1 and 9k btu x 3.

Who's collating?

Btw ahjane, the GC tt i went to said no installment as it's a 'promo' price. So it's one shot pymt.

I already emailed a online company that provide service of procuring items in bulk for ppl. Heard they can source for the best deal and pass the savings to their customers. Once i got a reply, i will keep u guys posted.

If comes back with saving $10 ~ $20, then no point lar we get our own lor.

Hi ebione, must apologise...went IMM and end up buying Mit sys 3 non-inverter, the sales man very good at talking...sigh..wrong move to go with hubby...And guess what, i buy from All best..the one i keep saying maybe no good..haha..gonna slap myself..the sales man seems more honest than GC..seems lah..i dunno if true or not cos i nuts to technical terms

here is my damage

Mit sys 3 non-inverter Easy Clean StarMex, $1888 + 5% for using credit card instalment + $150 bracket = $2139.99 NETT

This incl class 0 for both indoor and outdoor, copper 23, 1/2 inch thingy, 5 years warranty on workmanship and installation, no limited on length of trunking, horizontal PVC drain pipe upgrade (dunno wat it is)......

FOC dismantle my window unit aircon, 2 visits (1st for trunking so that i can paint the room and 2nd time for instal the aircon, and $120 service voucher.

Guys I'm also interested in the group purchase. Intend to get the following :-

Mit SM inverter system 3 1X9000, 1x13000, 1x18000

Mi non inverter system 2 2x10000

As mine is a 20year old HDB, i do not have the aircon ledge, meaning the compressor will be on the bracket outside the MDR window. As i have no balcony, i cant have two compressors even if i wan to aircon the whole house.

For panasonic, the compressor is pretty tall, hence, i will not be able to change to swing window in the MBR in future. Hence, i choose the Mit. Hubby very impress with the easy clean function of Mit, really very easy. Cant do the same for Pan. And the Mit compressor is vey very quiet too.

Hence, we choose Mit. As it is not assembled in Japan, spare parts should be no issue.

Hi ebione, must apologise...went IMM and end up buying Mit sys 3 non-inverter, the sales man very good at talking...sigh..wrong move to go with hubby...And guess what, i buy from All best..the one i keep saying maybe no good..haha..gonna slap myself..the sales man seems more honest than GC..seems lah..i dunno if true or not cos i nuts to technical terms

here is my damage

Mit sys 3 non-inverter Easy Clean StarMex, $1888 + 5% for using credit card instalment + $150 bracket = $2139.99 NETT

This incl class 0 for both indoor and outdoor, copper 23, 1/2 inch thingy, 5 years warranty on workmanship and installation, no limited on length of trunking, horizontal PVC drain pipe upgrade (dunno wat it is)......

FOC dismantle my window unit aircon, 2 visits (1st for trunking so that i can paint the room and 2nd time for instal the aircon, and $120 service voucher.

I called to check Allbest, but they quote $1880 for R22A model.

You may want to confirm if they using the new R410A refrigerant since is a StarMex model. If really R410A, then your deal is super good as it comes with class 0 and 1/2' insulation. Can PM me your salesman.

Hi, GOOD morning, i tot i am the only crazy person reading this forum at such early hours on weekend.

Mine is R22 model. Sales man, Mr Teo.N.W (off on Tuesday) says the R410 to top up the gas is expensive. As ours is super low usage for only 2 persons, he recommend R22. I did honest tell him that if R410 is better, i dun mind pay more. Salesman uncle says no need waste money. haha.

Good or not good? i kena con by $8 ??? sob sob

To rectify my computation

It is 2038 (1888 + 150) + 5% for credit card instalment = 2139.90.

vowsh : did the sales man quote you using the class 0 tingy? paiseh lah, din join u all for bulk. Tired to researching, looking and shopping. The salesman seems honest thou. uncle uncle kind. He also says if i wan to aircon whole house, recommend Daikin, the aircon for living room is a longer and bigger one. Only $2600++. But also ask us dun waste money cos only 2 of us.

Edited by ahjane

Hi, GOOD morning, i tot i am the only crazy person reading this forum at such early hours on weekend.

Mine is R22 model. Sales man, Mr Teo.N.W (off on Tuesday) says the R410 to top up the guy is expensive. As ours is super low usage for only 2 persons, he recommend R22.

Good or not good? i kena con??? sob sob

I called same the sale leh. He quoted me $1880 for R22 refrigerant, 3/8 insulation as no point to use 1/2". Not use if he use Armaflex instead of thermaflex( a better quality type). See if u can get him to use thermaflex without paying extra.

Anyway, no worry as your price for R22 is the cheapest among all. Mr Teo got a point too to use R22 as the gas is 2 times lower than R410A.

How come no one here buy from Natural Cool?

I thought Natural Cool is the largest and is a listed company, so their service and prices should be competitive?

they are sub-contracting alot of commercial residential projects. most of the workers are their own. as for ad-hoc per unit basis, you have to check out their prices by asking for quotation.

im using toshiba inverter, a system 3 + system 2 and my total cost + installation is $5k. my hse fully air-con. yup, the compressor is from Japan. ultra quiet at night when you on it :D

Edited by leen

i just called Hong Tar yesterday to ask for price

2 x 12k BTU, 1 x 9k BTU

the gal recommended Mit Starmex Sys 3

Invertor - $2950 (+GST, + install), plus free service voucher

Non-Inv - $2430 (+GST, + install), i think also got service voucher

I ask for Toshiba, she say about same price......

Is it a good deal?

So far i went GC n best tech, n i also called hong tar. Best tech had the best pricing, and gave 3yr warranty on the workmanship, the other 2 was 5 for compressor and 1yr for parts n workmanship.

I am planning to get the MHI invertor system 4. 9k 9k 9k 22k

So far i went GC n best tech, n i also called hong tar. Best tech had the best pricing, and gave 3yr warranty on the workmanship, the other 2 was 5 for compressor and 1yr for parts n workmanship.

I am planning to get the MHI invertor system 4. 9k 9k 9k 22k

I will call Allbest to ask more info on the warranty. So far, he only wrote 5 years intallation workmanship warranty. never say anything about the compressor and parts. hmm..i pass by best tech yesterday...bo lang leh...quiet...

i just called Hong Tar yesterday to ask for price

2 x 12k BTU, 1 x 9k BTU

the gal recommended Mit Starmex Sys 3

Invertor - $2950 (+GST, + install), plus free service voucher

Non-Inv - $2430 (+GST, + install), i think also got service voucher

I ask for Toshiba, she say about same price......

Is it a good deal?

mine from allbest $1888 + $150 bracket. if credit card instalment, add 5%. seems cheaper hor. not sure about service cos have not instal yet..maybe 4 months later.

Just call, Salesman Mr teo says they using Totaline wat toshiba original....say the armflext and thermalflex not PSB tested....win liao loh...

warranty for compressor 5 years and parts 1 years as provided by Mit.