Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Hi, can I check what is the model of your compressor? Is it confirm 34K BTU? Thanks.

toshiba

Model: RAS-3M26SACV can go up to 34kbtu, 3 X RAS-M10NK 9k btu for rooms, and RAS-M22NK for living.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
toshiba

Model: RAS-3M26SACV can go up to 34kbtu, 3 X RAS-M10NK 9k btu for rooms, and RAS-M22NK for living.

Thanks...I take it you mean 4M26SACV. :bangwall:

Did you see the 34K BTU specs on some brochure? Or the condenser? Or the sales person told you. Sorry huh, coz different salesman tell me different BTU, I also confuse! :P

Hi all,

Do anyone hear of is Brand of Insulation "Greenland" Which they mention is also under Armflex? :bangwall:

Please advise which are the top graded Brand for insulation..

hear there's armflex, thermoflex, proflex, totalline. Which are the Best? :P

Had gone to singaporeaircon blg, but did't mention which are the Best.

Thanks...I take it you mean 4M26SACV. :(

Did you see the 34K BTU specs on some brochure? Or the condenser? Or the sales person told you. Sorry huh, coz different salesman tell me different BTU, I also confuse! :bangwall:

Salesman told me, but when i go n take a 2nd look again, i will make sure i see it.

But thats the big problem, dif shop n dif salesman say dif spec n capacity. At one shop they told me MHI max only got 28k, then another shop say 32k, also dif specs for the aircon itself. CONFUSING MAN, but i guess its part of asking u to get another brand.

But at the end of the day, most will sell only toshiba or mitsubishi

Salesman told me, but when i go n take a 2nd look again, i will make sure i see it.

But thats the big problem, dif shop n dif salesman say dif spec n capacity. At one shop they told me MHI max only got 28k, then another shop say 32k, also dif specs for the aircon itself. CONFUSING MAN, but i guess its part of asking u to get another brand.

But at the end of the day, most will sell only toshiba or mitsubishi

I decided to call Toshiba to confirm. Called and the customer server answer, "Carrier", I got so confused! I didn't know they are under one roof. Confirm it is 34K BTU. Almost every company's salesperson told me, "Oh, Toshiba previous model is 30K BTU (coz the model is 4M30) and the new model lesser BTU, 26K only (coz model is 4M26)". :furious:

But I remember the old Toshiba brochure states the 4M30 is 34K BTU. So the "30" cannot be the BTU (like the M10 for the fan coil is 9K BTU and not 10K). Than I did a search and Coolserve states 34K BTU. But there are about the only company that says so. Every other company told me is 26K BTU. Makes me wonder if they really know their stuff.

34K BTU will be great for my 4 fancoils (4x M10). According to the Toshiba guy, if I on all 4, it will output about 8K each so up to 32K BTU, enough for HDB (34K is up to).

I decided to call Toshiba to confirm. Called and the customer server answer, "Carrier", I got so confused! I didn't know they are under one roof. Confirm it is 34K BTU. Almost every company's salesperson told me, "Oh, Toshiba previous model is 30K BTU (coz the model is 4M30) and the new model lesser BTU, 26K only (coz model is 4M26)". !!

But I remember the old Toshiba brochure states the 4M30 is 34K BTU. So the "30" cannot be the BTU (like the M10 for the fan coil is 9K BTU and not 10K). Than I did a search and Coolserve states 34K BTU. But there are about the only company that says so. Every other company told me is 26K BTU. Makes me wonder if they really know their stuff.

34K BTU will be great for my 4 fancoils (4x M10). According to the Toshiba guy, if I on all 4, it will output about 8K each so up to 32K BTU, enough for HDB (34K is up to).

Yup, the 34k btu is really a gd choice. Do u have any gd quotes on the toshiba? So far allbest is letting it go for $3488. Heard that once the hot season comes back, then the price may go up, n u have to wait longer too for installation as they will have more jobs then.

they are sub-contracting alot of commercial residential projects. most of the workers are their own. as for ad-hoc per unit basis, you have to check out their prices by asking for quotation.

im using toshiba inverter, a system 3 + system 2 and my total cost + installation is $5k. my hse fully air-con. yup, the compressor is from Japan. ultra quiet at night when you on it !!

opps, mistake here...

i got 2 compressors for 2 systems. 1) One inverter system4 for MBR (12,000btu), rm 2 (9,000btu), rm 3(9,000btu) and study rm (9,000btu). 2) One non-inverter system1 for living / hall as its too big an area to cool down (24,000btu).

total price, including installation and 5 years warranty: $5k.

but after installing, seldom use coz house area too cool. occasionally on it for running purpose.

I already emailed a online company that provide service of procuring items in bulk for ppl. Heard they can source for the best deal and pass the savings to their customers. Once i got a reply, i will keep u guys posted.

If comes back with saving $10 ~ $20, then no point lar we get our own lor.

All, No significant saving for bulk sales. Pls go on your own.

I have installed from Hong Tar today. Good service & workmanship. No complain.

Ok, we'll do our own purchase then.. :dancingqueen:

They got instant heater 707 'compact' for offer.

This one is selling at Jalan Bersah for $175.00

Yup, the 34k btu is really a gd choice. Do u have any gd quotes on the toshiba? So far allbest is letting it go for $3488. Heard that once the hot season comes back, then the price may go up, n u have to wait longer too for installation as they will have more jobs then.

I am looking at all 4 for rooms, so price will be different. So far lowest is $3200 but have not check if got 'upgrade' (material) cost.

Errr...not exactly true. I managed to find 2 other household who needs to fit up aircon in their place. All 3 of us managed to get an additional $250 off our purchases. (all of us getting Mitsu system 4 inverter) We did ask the aircon guys to upgrade the pipings to Armeflex. Now, we'll have to see if their workmanship is up to mark.

Aircon guy is a friend of my contractor. He's independent, maybe thats why can get it cheap.

Cheers

Vince

Errr...not exactly true. I managed to find 2 other household who needs to fit up aircon in their place. All 3 of us managed to get an additional $250 off our purchases. (all of us getting Mitsu system 4 inverter) We did ask the aircon guys to upgrade the pipings to Armeflex. Now, we'll have to see if their workmanship is up to mark.

Aircon guy is a friend of my contractor. He's independent, maybe thats why can get it cheap.

Good for you. But i rather pay a bit more for a reputable aircon guys for installation. If any leakage then problem.

Cheers

Vince

Hihi,

Thanks for helping us to check. :P

Keltong, still comparing? Now is not hot weather (as pointed out by forummer Weiht), so perhaps better price? My reno had been kiv-ed till after QingMing. So dunno shd still ponder or grab 1st. Haha!