Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

i bot a system 3 LG brand at 1499 :notti:
Non-inverter model H3UC216FA0, right? Which retailer u bought it from? Installed & each FCU fully tested? Edited by DSA

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I have just bought a sys3 panasonic non inverter at $2099 from gain city

Free:

$200 dlr NTUC voucher

16" panasonic standing fan

7.2mp sony cybershot

1year 2 times service.

Is it a deal or too expensive? any comment?

Free:

$200 dlr NTUC voucher

7.2mp sony cybershot

1year 2 times service.

Depends on which model you buy.....

Weekend go the best, alot of promotions.

We got our Toshiba Inverter AC at about $2,400 including bracket and installation. System 3-2. Free upgrade to K-Flex pipings, $80 service vouchers and FOC steam cooker worth $40.

Weekend go the best, alot of promotions.

We got our Toshiba Inverter AC at about $2,400 including bracket and installation. System 3-2. Free upgrade to K-Flex pipings, $80 service vouchers and FOC steam cooker worth $40.

I dun want to start another thread, I just need to ask a couple of qns.

1) I am hacking my wall tiles for Kitchen and Bathroom. I notice the air-con drainage pipe is link to the Bathroom.

Do I do up the wall tiles up first or lay new drainage pipe first.

They advise to do wall tiles first and their worker will drill hole from the wall tiles. But some advise to lay pipe first than ask them to build up the walls tiles.

How ah?

I dun want to start another thread, I just need to ask a couple of qns.

1) I am hacking my wall tiles for Kitchen and Bathroom. I notice the air-con drainage pipe is link to the Bathroom.

Do I do up the wall tiles up first or lay new drainage pipe first.

They advise to do wall tiles first and their worker will drill hole from the wall tiles. But some advise to lay pipe first than ask them to build up the walls tiles.

How ah?

imo nicest is of cos lay pipe 1st then tile wall but bery hard to lay ur wall tile if u pipping is there liao.

best solution is ask the tile the wall 1st lor but keep few same design wall tiles incase u unhappy can get them to replace that few damage tiles lor

is like ur tiler will say tile 1st better but u aircon pipping will tell u tile later better

Edited by tommy78

Armaflex Class 1 Closed Cell Elastomeric Nitrile Rubber Insulation is probably the best insulation material available.

The elastomeric insulation material was not the lowest-priced product, but achieved by far the highest score for its technical properties. With a thermal conductivity of 0° C ≤ 0.034 W/ (m·K), a resistance to water vapour transmission of µ ≥ 10,000 and an oxygen index of L.O.I. > 35, installations insulated with Class 1 Armaflex have long-term protection against condensation and energy losses. The insulation material made by Armacell is more energy efficient than traditional elastomeric products – a fact that is true for the whole service life.

Armaflex Class 1 Closed Cell Elastomeric Nitrile Rubber Insulation is probably the best insulation material available.

The elastomeric insulation material was not the lowest-priced product, but achieved by far the highest score for its technical properties. With a thermal conductivity of 0° C ≤ 0.034 W/ (m·K), a resistance to water vapour transmission of µ ≥ 10,000 and an oxygen index of L.O.I. > 35, installations insulated with Class 1 Armaflex have long-term protection against condensation and energy losses. The insulation material made by Armacell is more energy efficient than traditional elastomeric products – a fact that is true for the whole service life.

thought Class 0 would be better den a class 1?

Class '0' Armaflex (Fire Propagation, BS 476 part 6 1989) has an excellent fire safety performance achieving BS476 part 6 1989 for low fire propagation, producing minimal contribution to the overall heat release, and BS476 part 7 1997 for zero surface spread of flame. Class '0' Armaflex's reaction to fire is self-extinguishing and does not drip.

Hi all,

i got my Fujitsu Sys 3 Inverter aircon from my dad's fren for $2550, includes 1/2 inch Armaflex insullation & installation + now agent is throwing in 5yrs full warranty for compressor & fan coil + throw in 1 servicing for me. He have been in this line for 20yrs thus i trust his recommendations although i'm interested in Toshiba & Mitsubishi.

Hong Tar is selling at $2550 too but they are using a brand which is equivalent to Armaflex.

Have went down to GC previously to get the quotes,which came to abt $3050 including upgrading to armaflex & they will using their own team of guys to do the installations.

Called up Fujitsu Ifinity recently & get to know that if u buy their units from Courts or Best Denki, they will get the agent's team to come down to do the installation which i feel that is much more safer as installation warranty will be directly under agent.

Non-inverter model H3UC216FA0, right? Which retailer u bought it from? Installed & each FCU fully tested?

Hi I saw the same prmo too.. must use UOB card to pay rite?

How is the aircon? e.g coolness, noise level etc...

btw do u know the model of the sony digi cam?

tks

Free:

$200 dlr NTUC voucher

7.2mp sony cybershot

1year 2 times service.

Oops wrong place to reply

anyway Hi Goldlim

I saw the same prmo too.. must use UOB card to pay rite?

How is the aircon? e.g coolness, noise level etc... the sales guy say inverter or non-inverter not much difference as air con consumes lare amount of electricity anyway...

btw do u know the model of the sony digi cam?

tks