Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Its quite frustrating and sad to hear this. I went to their shop at IMM once.. I walk around in the shop for abt 15mins waiting for ppl to serve me. But no salesman came forward and talk to me. Didnt really wanna get it from there. Just that my frens were telling me how bad their service is. And I went there to try, true enuough. Mayb my age don't look like someone buying air con for my new house. But a walk-in customer is always an opportunity.

You might wanna try AllBest. I went there a few times already. But haven't get anything from there. But my fren had just purchase a system 3 from them last month. They have already install their aircon and so far there isn't any complains from them about their service. :lol:

Edited by renoGirl

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Its quite frustrating and sad to hear this. I went to their shop at IMM once.. I walk around in the shop for abt 15mins waiting for ppl to serve me. But no salesman came forward and talk to me. Didnt really wanna get it from there. Just that my frens were telling me how bad their service is. And I went there to try, true enuough. Mayb my age don't look like someone buying air con for my new house. But a walk-in customer is always an opportunity.

You might wanna try AllBest. I went there a few times already. But haven't get anything from there. But my fren had just purchase a system 3 from them last month. They have already install their aircon and so far there isn't any complains from them about their service. :lol:

Hmm.... i feel they not very truth also bcos they recommend Mitsuibishi Heavy Industries air-con to me. But after cancellation and complaining, alot of ppl told me Mitsubishi H.I not very good. They still tell me good. :lol:

In deed, their service very bad. Even a GM talk to customer in this way. So you got yr air-con ready ? Maybe i should go round IMM again. How abt gain city ?

Hmm.... i feel they not very truth also bcos they recommend Mitsuibishi Heavy Industries air-con to me. But after cancellation and complaining, alot of ppl told me Mitsubishi H.I not very good. They still tell me good. :curse:

In deed, their service very bad. Even a GM talk to customer in this way. So you got yr air-con ready ? Maybe i should go round IMM again. How abt gain city ?

Not yet. Will be going down to Allbest and check the price again today or tomorrow. Gain City not for me. Their salesperson are too arrogant. My ID quote me 2799 for Mitsu E-Mex Inverter syst 3. I will be going down to see the price diff then decide on the who to choose. If the difference is very minor might be getting from my ID side cos anything i can @#$#@@ him.

Not yet. Will be going down to Allbest and check the price again today or tomorrow. Gain City not for me. Their salesperson are too arrogant. My ID quote me 2799 for Mitsu E-Mex Inverter syst 3. I will be going down to see the price diff then decide on the who to choose. If the difference is very minor might be getting from my ID side cos anything i can @#$#@@ him.

Manage to get Panasonic system3 non inverter @ $2000. Is the price reasonable?

wah :jawdrop:

i tot im the oni 1 kana such thing... 8|8|8|

i fax them my flr plan and a lady called me back, ask a few basic question and fax me a quote that's anyhw scribbled on my fax. its ok to me coz everytime we see this type in our line of work.

den she oni quoted me mit inverter, mit & daikin non-inverter as i require 2 sets and i want to look at the different combination and option.

den when i call her to ask if got toshiba brand coz i prefer dat, guess wat she say? "do you know where you are calling or not, miss? this is B@st T@ch leh. we offer mit oni leh. u go back and consider den call me, if you ask for so many brands and i quote you but you oni want 1 brand rite, den i will be wasting my time to quote so many for you rite?" ????:dancingqueen:!:dribble::dunno:

juz imagine my shock :jawdrop::dancingqueen:8|:dunno: i really got nothing to say lor :P:bow: duno i buy air-con from her or she buy from me :dunno:

so i juz say ok lor, i will talk to my hb and when we decide, i get hb to call her lor. den i told my hb, my hb more ngeow den me, straightaway shoot many technical + installation questions to her until she duno hw to answer. den hb tell her dat we will consider and call her back. 8|

hb den told me, this sales person technically not sound and like dun hv much experience for installation also. and after many feedbacks from here and other forums, hb told me to drop off this quote and their quote also not cheap. :(

Edited by leen

Manage to get Panasonic system3 non inverter @ $2000. Is the price reasonable?

Not very sure abt panasonic. Visited allbest today.

Mist E-Mex Inverter for system 3 is 2738.

Non Inverter system 3 is 1883.

They giving a 5years warranty on workmanship.

For toshiba the sales person told me its 150bucks cheaper than Mitsubishi.

And he shouted saying: "u not happy ask yr lawyer to sue me" and hang up my fone.

Luckily, i paid $100 for my deposit only. Haizzz... just my luck to encounter such thingy. :jawdrop:

Now i had cancelled the order with Best Tech and now looking for a system 4 air-con.

Any recommendation ?

oh dear..... that is so terrible! yes, definitely should take your biz elsewhere!

my aircon installation was just completed on Wednesday. i got the Mitsubsihi Starmex System 4 Inverter for $3.8K (MXY-4A28VA and 3 GA10VA and 1 GA26VA) from a shop in Hougang. the boss is also the installer, and his assistant is also local.

when i engage this contractor, i didn't know anything about aircon and just went on trust since he was recommended by a friend. then i discovered this forum and http://singapore-aircon-materials.blogspot.com/ and thankfully, not too late! so after i find out about diff between 1/4" and 1/2", Class 0 and Class 1, G23 and G22, thankfully he provide what i asked for.

i also went to BCA website to make sure he is BCA-trained. u can check from here: https://www.bca.gov.sg/academy/Trained_Installers.aspx

wish you a much more pleasant experience with your next aircon contractor!

hi all

i got a quote, pls comment

TOSHIBA, system3, non-inverter

$2100nett

inclusive of 1 time full installation regardless wif material and bracket

anyone has recommendation that is cheaper?

thanks!

Not very sure abt panasonic. Visited allbest today.

Mist E-Mex Inverter for system 3 is 2738.

Non Inverter system 3 is 1883.

They giving a 5years warranty on workmanship.

For toshiba the sales person told me its 150bucks cheaper than Mitsubishi.

hi all

i got a quote, pls comment

TOSHIBA, system3, non-inverter

$2100nett

inclusive of 1 time full installation regardless wif material and bracket

anyone has recommendation that is cheaper?

thanks!

try Allbest. definitely lower than 2.1k

Hi renoGirl

AllBest quoted me $1679 + $150(bracket)..

Hong Tar quoted me $1748 + $120(bracket)..

But i wonder is there any hidden cost..

And I m more concerned about the installation skills..

haiz..

oh dear..... that is so terrible! yes, definitely should take your biz elsewhere!

my aircon installation was just completed on Wednesday. i got the Mitsubsihi Starmex System 4 Inverter for $3.8K (MXY-4A28VA and 3 GA10VA and 1 GA26VA) from a shop in Hougang. the boss is also the installer, and his assistant is also local.

when i engage this contractor, i didn't know anything about aircon and just went on trust since he was recommended by a friend. then i discovered this forum and http://singapore-aircon-materials.blogspot.com/ and thankfully, not too late! so after i find out about diff between 1/4" and 1/2", Class 0 and Class 1, G23 and G22, thankfully he provide what i asked for.

i also went to BCA website to make sure he is BCA-trained. u can check from here: https://www.bca.gov.sg/academy/Trained_Installers.aspx

wish you a much more pleasant experience with your next aircon contractor!

Hi Baby Q

Thanks for yr info.

What is that 1/4" and 1/2", Class 0 and Class 1, G23 and G22" ?

Is it necessary that the technician has to be BCA-trained ?

wah :~

i tot im the oni 1 kana such thing... 8|8|8|

i fax them my flr plan and a lady called me back, ask a few basic question and fax me a quote that's anyhw scribbled on my fax. its ok to me coz everytime we see this type in our line of work.

den she oni quoted me mit inverter, mit & daikin non-inverter as i require 2 sets and i want to look at the different combination and option.

den when i call her to ask if got toshiba brand coz i prefer dat, guess wat she say? "do you know where you are calling or not, miss? this is B@st T@ch leh. we offer mit oni leh. u go back and consider den call me, if you ask for so many brands and i quote you but you oni want 1 brand rite, den i will be wasting my time to quote so many for you rite?" ????:good:!:bow::dunno:

juz imagine my shock :~:dunno:8|:P i really got nothing to say lor :~:bow: duno i buy air-con from her or she buy from me :dunno:

so i juz say ok lor, i will talk to my hb and when we decide, i get hb to call her lor. den i told my hb, my hb more ngeow den me, straightaway shoot many technical + installation questions to her until she duno hw to answer. den hb tell her dat we will consider and call her back. 8|

hb den told me, this sales person technically not sound and like dun hv much experience for installation also. and after many feedbacks from here and other forums, hb told me to drop off this quote and their quote also not cheap. :(

Hello Leen

You also kena attitude from them too ? I am really very mad with the way they service their customer. 8|

Somemore he is a GM. The GM is actually the Boss of Best Tech relatives.

The boss of Best Tech did call my hubby to explain, he still try to shield the GM for what he has done.

They really provide a very bad service.

I am going to warn everyone not to buy from Best Tech :unsure: , otherwise, sure get the same attitude like us :unsure:

Hi Baby Q

Thanks for yr info.

What is that 1/4" and 1/2", Class 0 and Class 1, G23 and G22" ?

Is it necessary that the technician has to be BCA-trained ?

this aircon blog is a MUST read to answer your questions!

http://singapore-aircon.blogspot.com/

BCA-trained is for stainless steel bracket installation. mine is old flat, no aircon ledge, installer must climb out of window like Superman.

From the Hong Tar website, they have a branch in Tampines but when i went there, i couldn't find the shop. Is it closed down? Anyone recently been to the Tampines Branch? Pls advise

Thanks

Hi, anyone bought aircon from coolserve? Hows their price, service and installation work? What abt Allbest? anyway i can get their quotation by email?

Thanks