Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Got a Toshiba system 4 inverter aircon, think was 9+9+9+22 for $3399 by Creation Air Pte Ltd.

Their Mitsubishi heavy industries system 4 inverter is also at $3399.

hi, i am also looking for a system 4 inverter aircon ..

care to share which Toshiba model you got?

also, what makes you choose Toshiba over Mitsubishi?

tia

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
looking for a non invertor sys 3...any1 got good recommendations??

Just got my Toshiba Sys 3 non-inverter installed this week. Model is RAS3M20S2AX(outdoor unit) and 3x RASM10SKPX(Indoor units)

Total costs is $1888 nett inclusive of all installation like piping,materials,stainless steel bracket and GST. The lady is very friendly and i like her customer service,she's not pushy at all.

Materials used is Armaflex cls 1 3/8'',Totaline G23 for copper pipe,unlimited piping and trunking,inclusive of workmanship. On top of that,given a one time service before 1 year old of my system. 3 aircon technicians came down at around 10.15am and finished the whole installation by 5.30pm. They are quite organized and professional the way they work in my own view. So far quite happy with their installation and definitely the coolness of my 3 new babies,haha

Quite friendly too when i ask them questions and voice my opinions on the position of the FCUs and etc.

thanks for your response, is it the norm that the BTU of the compressor is able to support the requirement of all the unit being turned on at the same time?

Hi,most likely not if you on your units at the same time,the rooms might not be cold and it will use much more energy in order to cool down the rooms and thus resulted in higher electricity bills.

Just got my Toshiba Sys 3 non-inverter installed this week. Model is RAS3M20S2AX(outdoor unit) and 3x RASM10SKPX(Indoor units)

Total costs is $1888 nett inclusive of all installation like piping,materials,stainless steel bracket and GST. The lady is very friendly and i like her customer service,she's not pushy at all.

Materials used is Armaflex cls 1 3/8'',Totaline G23 for copper pipe,unlimited piping and trunking,inclusive of workmanship. On top of that,given a one time service before 1 year old of my system. 3 aircon technicians came down at around 10.15am and finished the whole installation by 5.30pm. They are quite organized and professional the way they work in my own view. So far quite happy with their installation and definitely the coolness of my 3 new babies,haha

Quite friendly too when i ask them questions and voice my opinions on the position of the FCUs and etc.

hi, care to share which shop you went to?

if possible their contacts?

hi, i am also looking for a system 4 inverter aircon ..

care to share which Toshiba model you got?

also, what makes you choose Toshiba over Mitsubishi?

tia

Sorry, my reno file is in d car, so dont have d model number.

Y we choose toshiba:

1stly, the condenser is made in japan.

2ndly, Toshiba is slightly more energy saving than Mitsubishi.

3rdly, we prefer the aircon design of Toshiba to mitsubishi.Looks more modern.

Sorry, my reno file is in d car, so dont have d model number.

Y we choose toshiba:

1stly, the condenser is made in japan.

2ndly, Toshiba is slightly more energy saving than Mitsubishi.

3rdly, we prefer the aircon design of Toshiba to mitsubishi.Looks more modern.

i see, mitsubishi condenser not made in japan?

care to share where this shop is, gonna ask for some quotes ..

tia

today's ST there is this Gain City Promo for Panasonic System 2 Inverter for $1799 (incl installation)

CU2S18HKZ + 2x CSMS9HKZ. Can't seem to find the specs anywhere.

How the pricing for this model? Good price or ok only?

Edited by alamak

http://www.panasonic.com.sg/web/pid/5401

HKZ is the older model

if you got a better budget go for the newer JKZ with latest inverter technology. if i not wrong JKZ sys 2 inverter should be around 2.2K and Panasonic now promoting JKZ with $100 NTUC voucher.

thanks. yah was told it's the older model.

think shall stick with the toshiba non-inverter then.

Hi, I'm not familiar with aircon, hope you guys can advise here.

I have an exisitng inverter system 3 which is getting old (8 years) for the 3 bedrooms, and considering of replacing it. The pipings are run in the false ceiling from the developer, so thinking of just changing the outdoor and indoor units only.

1. Is there limitation of what brand/model (both indoor/outdoor) I can replace if use back existing pipings?

2. Saw that price quotation usually include installation and pipings. Do I get discount if only change indoor/outdoor units?

3. I saw quite a few times mentioning about 2 trips installation? What does it mean?

Thanks.

Hi, would like to check with 'old bird' here. Is there any limitation or i can install any multi spilt air cons that i want.

eg: AMPS not enough to power the air con

Hi, I'm not familiar with aircon, hope you guys can advise here.

I have an exisitng inverter system 3 which is getting old (8 years) for the 3 bedrooms, and considering of replacing it. The pipings are run in the false ceiling from the developer, so thinking of just changing the outdoor and indoor units only.

1. Is there limitation of what brand/model (both indoor/outdoor) I can replace if use back existing pipings?

2. Saw that price quotation usually include installation and pipings. Do I get discount if only change indoor/outdoor units?

3. I saw quite a few times mentioning about 2 trips installation? What does it mean?

Thanks.

1. think they will relay the pipings for u since it's part of their free installation.

2. no idea, can call gain city or other aircon vendor to check

3. 2 trips means 1st trip to install pipings and insulations and trucking, 2nd trip to install aircon unit

hope this info help

hey, anyone here can share with me which one is better?

Starmex or Starmex Heavy Industry?

Coz one told me Starmex (Normal) is more ex, another told me Heavy Industry more ex -_-