Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

ninja3101, why not bring your quote to GC and ask them to match?

GC prices are fixed. My parents will be paying for the installation, so better be safe

I will get from GC. If not anything happen, I will be blame. Reliable and good workmanship is more important than pricing.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
GC pricing is fixed. They will not match All Best's pricing. However installation of air-con is very important cos if not properly installed, your nightmare will being....water leakage, noisy and holes not properly drilled. All Best have very bad reputable in the forum specially after sales service. Anyway, the savings is insignificant!!! If you buy from GC, they do give about $200 NTUC vouchers. All Best do not include upgrading of Gauge 22 copper pipe which cost about $70. Nett: $4428 - $4099 - $200 (NTUC vouchers) - $70 (Pipe) = $59 :jawdrop: If you want to continue with All Best....Let me wish you "All The Best" :drunk:

Hi Trust7780

Thanks for your reply. My dad is very tempting to get from All Best because of the pricing and the salesman is friendly as he will be the one paying. So I told him what you guys told me and even got photos to prove about All Best. We have decided to get from GC and GC outdoor sales guy will be coming to my house to talk about it tmr.

All Best is just giving $160 air-con vouchers and every air-con unit can only use $10 vouchers at one time, it simply useless !

GC is giving $200 NTUC vouchers so more worth it.

ok i went gain city check out mitsubishi non inverter system 3 using R410A new gas.

http://www.mitsubishielectric.com.sg...=125&Itemid=84

$2,159.00

1 x MUX-3BD23VB (outdoor unit 1:3 indoor units)

Cooling capacity is 6.18kw / 21087 BTU

3 x MS-B10VB (indoor unit) at 2.85kw / 9725 BTU 9+9+9 (actual usage, 8500, 6000 x 2)

16mm (1/4”) drainage pipe (Free)

Upgrade ½” insulation Class 1 (Armaflex) from 3/8" will cost additional

$120

Upgrade to copper Gauge 22 piping from Gauge 23 piping will cost

additional $20 x 3 = $60

Warranty (standard & extended, 1 + 5)

No need bracket

Total: $2,339

gain city guy also mention it's ok if i wana get e one with newer gas only thing is nxt time replacement will be more ex but with more ppl using R410A aircon, shouldn't be a problem.

question: price reasonable? & i called another quote to another guy, forgot to ask which coy he represent, same set, $2,300, if upgrade to 22 gauge copper no extra cost, but he did tell me better to use gauge 23 cause made in thailand whereas 22 made in china, poorer quality. insulation brand is "greenland" local sg made. (is this reliable???)

he also mention those inside house he use foam to insulate, outside like aircon ledge area, he use rubber as it's hot & foam will melt. how true??

so means I must request 2 type of insulation material then?

hope i din confuse u here, i just wana be triple sure before i confirm. from

what i read, gain city workmanship is ok.. anybody got from them latest recently? many thanks for reading

sorry issit normal for compressor to leak water after installation as well? if yes, u mean daily leak like tat? :bangwall:

saw this from another forum

"I just bought a System 4 from Gain City and it was installed a week ago.

The compressor leaks water as shown below and the servicemen who came from Toshiba says that it is natural / common but I don't think so because I've never seen compressor condensing / leaking water before in my whole life except for single unit window mounted air-con or air-con inside our unit."

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask, but I need some advise on how much BTU is required for a 4 room flat (new generation type) 93sq ft.... my aircon is recommending 18K BTU, but from the ones I've seen they look enormously big and bulky, and seems to be a bit too cold (overkill)

Will appreciate any help!

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask, but I need some advise on how much BTU is required for a 4 room flat (new generation type) 93sq ft.... my aircon is recommending 18K BTU, but from the ones I've seen they look enormously big and bulky, and seems to be a bit too cold (overkill)

Will appreciate any help!

Visit My Website

hope it helps, google is yr best friend. :paint:

now i need some help.. anyone saw my quotes below issit reasonable? gain city sengkang can order from them?

workmanship wise etc.

Happen to see your text so curious to find out for you from Hong Huat Electrical

MUX-3BD23VB - 3 X MSB10VB at $1999 include GST

$60

additional $20 x 3 = $60

Total: $2,119

wow that's $220 cheaper, but anyone use their services before????? thanks paraman for e info !!! :paint:

Happen to see your text so curious to find out for you from Hong Huat Electrical

MUX-3BD23VB - 3 X MSB10VB at $1999 include GST

$60

additional $20 x 3 = $60

Total: $2,119

GC MUX-3BD23VB - 3 X MSB10VB at $2049 include GST

but gice $150 free choice voucher

Hi warrior88,

If buy in bulk, the price will be even attractive as follow:-

Mitsubish Electric Inverter System 3 at $2499 nett

Mitsubish Electric Inverter System 4 at $3199 nett

Sanyo Inverter System 3 at $2399 nett

Sanyo Inverter System 4 at $3150 nett

Panasonic Inverter System 3 at $2450 nett

Other brands & non-inverter are availiable

Upgrade of insulation at $60 for System 3, $80 for System 4

Stainless Steel Bracket at $80

All prices include installation & GST

I am buying mitsubishi Inverter System 3. I think they should be able to give better price for the model that you want.

limmike is included in the list. If keen to join us, please reply me.

Wow ... your price super cheap leh, I only pay deposit $200.. installation Monday

But I can use Panasonic & Mit due to the high amperes of 9.2, my unit old hse only can take 8.5amps

If you can confirm tomorrow, I'll change my order to Sanyo Inverter System 3 at $2399 nett

Wait your good news

Hi warrior88,

If buy in bulk, the price will be even attractive as follow:-

Mitsubish Electric Inverter System 3 at $2499 nett

Mitsubish Electric Inverter System 4 at $3199 nett

Sanyo Inverter System 3 at $2399 nett

Sanyo Inverter System 4 at $3150 nett

Panasonic Inverter System 3 at $2450 nett

Other brands & non-inverter are availiable

Upgrade of insulation at $60 for System 3, $80 for System 4

Stainless Steel Bracket at $80

All prices include installation & GST

I am buying mitsubishi Inverter System 3. I think they should be able to give better price for the model that you want.

limmike is included in the list. If keen to join us, please reply me.

Hi

I am interested in mitsubish system 4 as well.

the installation is with Class 0 armaflex and so on?

ngunadi, you are most wecome. The more the merrier. :D

You can place order now 1st then intall in march.

I have a total of 8 person in the bulk purchase list now & you know who you are. I will be contacting you to gather the brand/model that you require. Those who did not leave your contact with me, can you please kindly give me a call.

After I consolidate the list & detail, I will pass it to the air-con company. They said they will contact you directly to confirm your order & arrange a site inspection before the installation.

To conclude & answer some of your questions:-

1) Starmex they have stock & installation can be in this 2 weeks

2) insulation material is thermaflex 3/8 thick, upgrade add $60 for sys 3, $80 for sys 4

3) the air-con company is under hong huat electrical, my friend recommended to me said the worksmanship is good

Hi Paraman

I'm interested in your bulk purchase as well.

But my installation would be in march or april.

Have not decide on which brand of aircon yet. Total noobie to aircon.

What I need was for my 4A living room, 1 for common room, 1 for masterbed room combine with a common room.

I have enquired with a a/c salesman in IMM, and he suggest that I get 22k for living room, 9k for common room, and 12k for the combined room.

Apologize if I used the wrong technical term.

Are you able to give me a rough quote on my requirement and recommend which brand or model?

May I know when is your last day of compilation?

Thanks!

actually has anyone actually used hong huat electrical before? cause some reviews would be good.

e.g. hong tar used to be quite good but also received negative feedback recently. so workmanship is really an impt consideration, no offence paraman :unsure:

I have a total of 8 person in the bulk purchase list now & you know who you are. I will be contacting you to gather the brand/model that you require. Those who did not leave your contact with me, can you please kindly give me a call.

After I consolidate the list & detail, I will pass it to the air-con company. They said they will contact you directly to confirm your order & arrange a site inspection before the installation.

To conclude & answer some of your questions:-

1) Starmex they have stock & installation can be in this 2 weeks

2) insulation material is thermaflex 3/8 thick, upgrade add $60 for sys 3, $80 for sys 4

3) the air-con company is under hong huat electrical, my friend recommended to me said the worksmanship is good

Sorry Paraman hate to ask but saw you joined yesterday and posted the attractive offer: are you in any way related to that company? Do you earn anything from this bulk purchase?

I read in another forum that if the price is a big difference from other companies quoted, got to be more careful on what you are getting.