Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

I have bought the starmex inverter system 3 at $2630 include gst & installation, upgrade the material at $60, bracket $80

Total: $2770 nett

They will be doing the installation for me this coming tues, hope the worksmanship is good.

The last time i check the price on mitsubishi heavy industries inverter system 3 is at $248 :D 0 nett

Hi Paraman, can count me in? i'm intrested on Mit Str sys 4. droped you a pm.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi All,

Have booked my Mitsuishi System 3 Starmex Non-Inverter (R22) from Gain City. Breakdown price as follows:

Mitsuishi System 3 Non-Inverter - $2059

Upgrade to G22 piping and Armaflex Class 1 Insulation - $180

5 years warrenty - $359

Additional Trip - $85

Total: $2683

They gave out $150 worth of vouchers but i heard this promotion ended yesterday. FYI, there is a Gain City Fair at Expo coming out end of the week.

I was told that if there is a better deal during the fair, I am given the option to swtich to the new one as it's under Gain City policy to match the lower price.

Hi All,

Have booked my Mitsuishi System 3 Starmex Non-Inverter (R22) from Gain City. Breakdown price as follows:

5 years warrenty - $359

Additional Trip - $85

They gave out $150 worth of vouchers but i heard this promotion ended yesterday. FYI, there is a Gain City Fair at Expo coming out end of the week.

I was told that if there is a better deal during the fair, I am given the option to swtich to the new one as it's under Gain City policy to match the lower price.

Wow ... apart from the extended warranty, your price is the same price as the Mitsubishi System 3 Inverter.

Hi All,

5 years warrenty - $359

Additional Trip - $85

hi skywire, hmmm i'm actually looking at exactly the same thing cept it's new gas. u mean to say

e 5 yrs warranty have to pay $359 ah? gosh, e fella din tell me haha.... , sorry additional trip issit referring to installing airon in different stages?? expo got gain city fair ah??? oh can go c. :unsure:

Hi All,

5 years warrenty - $359

Additional Trip - $85

is this e one ah? http://www.singaporeexpo.com.sg/index.php?...7&Itemid=38 :unsure:

Wow ... apart from the extended warranty, your price is the same price as the Mitsubishi System 3 Inverter.

I went to couple of Gain City outlets, all gave me the same response. Mitsubishi Inverter 3 and 4 have no stock in country now. Even if you buy now, you will still be at the back of the queue. They couldnt even give me a date when will be my turn as they have to wait for the shipment to come in first before they can even tell me. My renovation will start end of Feb 10, thus with no installation date in sight, we decided to go for the non-inverter system 3.

I went to couple of Gain City outlets, all gave me the same response. Mitsubishi Inverter 3 and 4 have no stock in country now. Even if you buy now, you will still be at the back of the queue. They couldnt even give me a date when will be my turn as they have to wait for the shipment to come in first before they can even tell me. My renovation will start end of Feb 10, thus with no installation date in sight, we decided to go for the non-inverter system 3.

I see. I am in the same predicament as you. Mine would start around beginning of march. We might opt for another brand/model :)

skywire, which outlets u finally settle at. if order now, they can install e date u want right? payment issit full or just deposit will do? any idea how many non inverter left? thanks. if not convenient can PM me? i worried out of stock :(

hi skywire, hmmm i'm actually looking at exactly the same thing cept it's new gas. u mean to say

e 5 yrs warranty have to pay $359 ah? gosh, e fella din tell me haha.... , sorry additional trip issit referring to installing airon in different stages?? expo got gain city fair ah??? oh can go c. :unsure:

For R22 gas, the price is 2159 for mitsubishi non-inverter. Yeah need to pay additional $359 for the additional warrenty.......unless you got a special deal from GC!! :P

I chosed to go with using the older gas. I would like to ask what makes you wanna go with the newer R22 gas, beside being Enviromental friendly....?

Edited by Skywire

skywire, which outlets u finally settle at. if order now, they can install e date u want right? payment issit full or just deposit will do? any idea how many non inverter left? thanks. if not convenient can PM me? i worried out of stock :(

Hi,

What i did was paid a downpayment of $500 first and wait for the salesman to call/update me on the coming new promotion. Then i can decide whether to stick with the current package or change it over to the new promotion (depending which one is better). If i decided to change to the new package, i can chose to pay the balance at any other GC store. I dun have to go back to the first store where i paid my downpayment.

FYI, i paid the downpayment at GC compass point but plan to pay the outstanding at GC CCK.

I was told that that there are stocks for non-inverter mit aircon now but exactly how many left..then i dun know. Yeah, if you are buying the aircon now, can also scheule for the installation but also depeniding on their schedule too.

There is a new insulation brand in town, MAXFLEX EPDM insulation for Air conditioning. Happen to be my contractor friend who is fixing up for my new home.

I was jus renovating my home, but the sale person for insulation actually came down to assure me of the right product selection. Went thru' lotas of details.

I was impressed by the detail coverage in terms of test reports and properties.

MaxFlex is made of EPDM, Class '0' while other brands mentioned about, Armaflex, K-Flex and so on are made of PVC/NBR insulation.

EPDM seemingly has a more superior properties based on my research as it has a higher weather resistance and on top of it, it is in fact a greener product.

The most interesting property that has been highlighted is it is NITROSAMINE FREE and FUNGAL RESISTANCE. In terms of thermal conductivity, 0.033 W/mk @ 0 degC which is the best among all other insulation.

I understand there is only one distributor in Singapore supplying that, call Two Nine Six O Trading Pte Ltd. Btw, the salesperson for the insulation is called Brandon.

Let me do him a favour, call him at 97598838. :D

How come Gain City can installed a system 4 mit starmex for me this coming sat since there is no stock whole island wide?

How come Gain City can installed a system 4 mit starmex for me this coming sat since there is no stock whole island wide?

Hmm.....When did you book/buy your aircon? I was told that they have no stock when i booked my aircon last sat.....