Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Hi all, been following this thread for quite a while and getting lost many a times. I am planning to change my current aircon from a sys 4 to a sys 3 as my living room is kinda too big for an aircon and even if I do install it, it's gonna be costly.

truly appreciate if someone could advise me on the type of aircon which is suitable for my house. I am staying in a EA and only need a sys 3 aircon for the 3 bed room (Master bedroom is a double room size). The aircon will only be used in the master bedroom with the other 2 bedroom is currently underutilised. Does it make economic sense to buy an inverter in this case? How about the BTU what not?

Hope someone could advise me on this...

Thanks

Edited by Bosozokuster

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Guys

This whole 2 months have been extremely hot in our country, which make air-con so incredible important nowadays.

My Daikin aircon which serve me for quite sometime finally broke down on Jan after a few service.

Recommended by my colleagues to try out Mitsubishi air con, as it is much energy savings and cooler.

Given the weather, I purchased my System 3 for a replacement at the price of $1990, which include installation through everjoint electrical.

They provide no-limit piping and uses armaflex insulator and the installation is satisfactory. The arrangement and timing for the installation is well planned and did not waste much time for me.

I am really glad to have the air-con up to handle this god damm hot weather.

Cheers.

got a hybrid system 4 yesterday at expo:

panasonic 15000 btu for mbr

sharp 12000x1+9000x2 btu for guest room and living room

total damage: 3900 Inc standard upgrade of armaflex n gauge n free

5 yrs warranty

grrrr... was told that sharp system 3 shipment was delayed and without causing any delay in the rest of the reno work, i have no choice but to cough out additional $200 for a toshiba one.. bargained for waiver but no success :bangwall:

are these sale still available on expo? till when? tnx

grrrr... was told that sharp system 3 shipment was delayed and without causing any delay in the rest of the reno work, i have no choice but to cough out additional $200 for a toshiba one.. bargained for waiver but no success :bangwall:

are these sale still available on expo? till when? tnx

The sale was in Jan.... :P

Anyway I wonder when is the next sale cos I am sourcing for aircon too.

I just install my Mitsubishi Inverter Mulit Split Systems 3. Model: 1x MXY-3A28VA(R410A) / 2x MSY-GE10VA / 1x MSY-GE24VA at a cost of $3350. Cost included of lnstallation, Stainless Steel Bracket, Power Point, Upgrading of lnsulation size and Copper pipes size. Warrenty for 5years. Did I kana carrot :unsure: If anyone find the cost is cheap, can PM me for contact.

Edited by davidbslee

any recommendation for system 3 non-inverter?

my consumption is mostly for my MBR for night use so decided on a non inverter.

Here's mine

1) To supply and install one set of “Mitsubishi Heavy” multi split inverter aircon $3,480.00

M/N: SCM80/SKM28/SKM35/SKM71

To supply and install the air-conditioners in surface mount with standard one roll of copper pipe pipe not exceed 15m per fan coil, 1/2” thick Class “O” thermaflex insulation for indoor unit and Class “1” black rubber insulation for outdoor unit, 16mm pvc pipe, pvc trunking and cable.

From Hong Tar.

Everjoint quoted me $2095 for a Daikin non-inverter system 3. MA56 + 3x9btu. 3 ticks

Include class 1 armaflex, unlimited piping, 2 times installation, dismantling and disposing existing unit.

Is it a good deal?

Tks.

Hi, i was quite set on getting a toshiba system 4 inverter aircon, and juz called up an aircon store asking for a quote. Was quoted $3650, including installation and delivery, warranty standard, but also with 1 year warranty on workmanship.

Then the shop told me that there's a PCB (some electronic board???) in the compressor for inverter aircons, and the chances of this board breaking down is very high????!!!

Plus, to change this board from Toshiba, it'll cost $1.2k??!!? It's "cheaper" to change this board if you have a Daikin/Mitsubishi inverter aircon, coz it costs about $2-300. But if it konks out so easily, then why do people still bother going for inverter aircons? This board is also not covered under the 5-yr-compressor warranty wor....

The person i spoke to kept recommending me the non-invert aircons.....

Now i'm lost... can anyone help pls?

hi, i am looking to get a system 4 also. was recommended daikin invertor. cost was around 3500 to 4k. i will ask wat the diff and post later. cheers.

finally got my mitshubishi electric sys 4 inverter @ compressor 28kbtu with 1x24kbtu + 1x13kbtu + 2x10kbtu

aircon with installation $3883

armflex 1/2' insulation + copper 22 $230

s/s bracket $150

extended warranty (4yrs) $439

5 yrs servicing $1530

total $6232 (now u tell me!)