Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Hi Aron,

I've not gotten a reply. I'm looking to replace my existing system 2 with a single split system. The existing piping might still be reusable but I'm not certain on that. Please kindly provide a quote for the dismantling of old system and installation of replacement system in the mbr. Thanks.

KS

Hi Aron,

Can you kindly quote the price for the various brands non-invertor single split system (remove existing system 2 and installation for MBR)? Alternatively, is it possible to just change the indoor unit and keep the current compressor (Carrier)? Thanks.

KS

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Aron,

I already have a system 3 Mitsubishi Inverter (Starmex) installed in my house (3 bedrooms) and i wish to have system 1 add-in for my living room.

I'm living in a 95sqm house and would need your recommendation for value for money (inverter or not) for a 12000BTU blower.

Can i have a quote from you?

Thanks and Regards.

Hi Aron,

I've not gotten a reply. I'm looking to replace my existing system 2 with a single split system. The existing piping might still be reusable but I'm not certain on that. Please kindly provide a quote for the dismantling of old system and installation of replacement system in the mbr. Thanks.

KS

Hi,

I have just PMed you.

Thank you,

Aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

Hi Aron,

I already have a system 3 Mitsubishi Inverter (Starmex) installed in my house (3 bedrooms) and i wish to have system 1 add-in for my living room.

I'm living in a 95sqm house and would need your recommendation for value for money (inverter or not) for a 12000BTU blower.

Can i have a quote from you?

Thanks and Regards.

Hi,

I have just PMed you.

Thank you,

Hi all renotalk members, we are running a special air-con promotion for MITSUBISHI STARMEX:- (Please email aron at aronputt@gmail.com for this promotion)

A) Special Renotalk Price: $3850 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 4 (new model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)

B) Special Renotalk Price: $2899 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)

B) Special Renotalk Price: $2799 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)

C) Special Renotalk Price for brands like daikin, toshiba, LG etc. Single Split, System 2/3/4 available for both inverter and non-inverter.

* Free & no obligation Site Survey

* Free 2 trips installation (1st trip to run piping, 2nd trip to put up air-cons [if needed])

* Free dismantle and disposal of old air-con

* Free upgrade to Armaflex class “O” 1/2 inch thick insulation,G23 copper pipe,keystone cable (made in singapore),16mm drainage pipe

* Special coordinating work between us and customer’s contractor

* Special appointed installation team

* Special supervising work by head of installer

Terms & Conditions

*All promotion items while stock last

*All prices include HDB standard installation

Thank you,

Aron

aronputt@gmail.com

Hi Aron,

Currently i have a system 3 installed but its been 7 years already, The trunking is leaking at certain areas and there is a room where the trunking is inside the built in wardrobe.(i have no intention of removing the wardrobe)

one of the bedrooms the aircon has a smell, hence we intend on changing all the aircons as they are all giving problems,

Please quote me

Daikin, mitsubishi starmex, or the other mitsubishi as long it is inverter type

We have no clues on what kind of air con to change to and will appreciate your advice.

and also the whether you accept credit card installment payment plan,

Thank you

Hi Aron,

Currently i have a system 3 installed but its been 7 years already, The trunking is leaking at certain areas and there is a room where the trunking is inside the built in wardrobe.(i have no intention of removing the wardrobe)

one of the bedrooms the aircon has a smell, hence we intend on changing all the aircons as they are all giving problems,

Please quote me

Daikin, mitsubishi starmex, or the other mitsubishi as long it is inverter type

We have no clues on what kind of air con to change to and will appreciate your advice.

and also the whether you accept credit card installment payment plan,

Thank you

Hi,

I have replied to your email.

Thank you,

Hi all renotalk members, we are running a special air-con promotion for MITSUBISHI STARMEX:- (Please email aron at aronputt@gmail.com for this promotion)

A) Special Renotalk Price: $3850 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 4 (new model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)

B) Special Renotalk Price: $2899 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)

B) Special Renotalk Price: $2799 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)

C) Special Renotalk Price for brands like daikin, toshiba, LG etc. Single Split, System 2/3/4 available for both inverter and non-inverter.

* Free & no obligation Site Survey

* Free 2 trips installation (1st trip to run piping, 2nd trip to put up air-cons [if needed])

* Free dismantle and disposal of old air-con

* Free upgrade to Armaflex class “O” 1/2 inch thick insulation,G23 copper pipe,keystone cable (made in singapore),16mm drainage pipe

* Special coordinating work between us and customer’s contractor

* Special appointed installation team

* Special supervising work by head of installer

Terms & Conditions

*All promotion items while stock last

*All prices include HDB standard installation

Thank you,

Aron

aronputt@gmail.com

Hi Aron,

I would like to finalize my requirements/quote. I couldn't reach your partner. I sent email. Waiting for you...

Regards

Hi Aron,

I would like to finalize my requirements/quote. I couldn't reach your partner. I sent email. Waiting for you...

Regards

Hi Aron,

Your partner contacted me. Waiting for his official quote. Thanks.

Regards

Hi Aron,

System 1 - already drop u an e-mail.

Hi,

I have replied to your email.

Thank you,

I am thinking of getting Mitsubishi Starmex (System 3) for my new 4-room hdb. Is it the norm to get an inverter? We seldom use aircon, maybe 1-2 times a month.

I am thinking of getting Mitsubishi Starmex (System 3) for my new 4-room hdb. Is it the norm to get an inverter? We seldom use aircon, maybe 1-2 times a month.

Hi,

I have just PMed you.

Thank you,