Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Thinking of buying panasonic non-inverter becoz its the cheapest,nice design..any comments on panasonic.

One of the saleman recommend Toshiba saying it save more electricity (got 3 ticks) but im wondering 3 ticks & 2 ticks is there a big difference in saving electricity?

Mitisubishi the most people buy..abit more ex

nea.gov.sg

got a chart listing of the cost for the aircon billings, seem that tick 2 still cheaper wor

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I was actually considering Mitsubishi too but was told that Toshiba will be a better choice as the spare parts are easily avail in S'pore. Mitsubishi spare parts are not as widely avail.

I was actually considering Mitsubishi too but was told that Toshiba will be a better choice as the spare parts are easily avail in S'pore. Mitsubishi spare parts are not as widely avail.

Really? But I saw so many Mitsubishi installation I thought the spare parts will be easily available. At my new place, the one above me and the one below me all using Mitsubishi too.

I am taking Toshiba for 2 reasons. 1 is cheaper (don't have to pay Jack Neo :drunk: ) and 2 is the condenser is make in Japan (not sure if it means anything but feels good :deal: )

:notti:

hi keltong,

Me also intending to Take Toshiba Invertor, What your Quote Pricing? Can share? Can send it to me With all the detail & Spec.? Please PM me.. or email: trinizeny@yahoo.com.sg

hi keltong,

Me also intending to Take Toshiba Invertor, What your Quote Pricing? Can share? Can send it to me With all the detail & Spec.? Please PM me.. or email: trinizeny@yahoo.com.sg

You got mail.

Hihi,

I had a quote of $3601 (incl gst) for a Sys 4 inverter -Mitsubishi. Optional 4 more yrs warranty for parts @ add'l $399. Current package is tt comperssor has 5 yrs warranty (excl labor & tpt) and 1 yr for spare parts. With the add warranty, both ill be up to 5 yrs (incl labor + tpt).

Comes with installation, steel bracket, 1/2 inch armaflex class 1 and 1 transport trip. 2nd trip will be $85. Copper pipe gauge 23. Is this quote reasonable? :dancingqueen:

Hihi,

I had a quote of $3601 (incl gst) for a Sys 4 inverter -Mitsubishi. Optional 4 more yrs warranty for parts @ add'l $399. Current package is tt comperssor has 5 yrs warranty (excl labor & tpt) and 1 yr for spare parts. With the add warranty, both ill be up to 5 yrs (incl labor + tpt).

Comes with installation, steel bracket, 1/2 inch armaflex class 1 and 1 transport trip. 2nd trip will be $85. Copper pipe gauge 23. Is this quote reasonable? :(

The sys4 inverter Mitsubishi quote I got is around $3400-$3700 without bracket, so consider reasonable bah. Not sure if others can get better price.

The sys4 inverter Mitsubishi quote I got is around $3400-$3700 without bracket, so consider reasonable bah. Not sure if others can get better price.

Hi Keltong,

Thanks... will monitor it for a while... any idea if when i approach them the 2nd time 2 wks down the road, shd i go to the same person? :good: Or ask someone else...?

Hi Keltong,

Thanks... will monitor it for a while... any idea if when i approach them the 2nd time 2 wks down the road, shd i go to the same person? :notti: Or ask someone else...?

Not so nice to go down and ask from different person lah if you intend to get from them, most commission base one wait internal fight :good: Maybe you can call and ask over the phone, usually they will quote over the phone one. Save you one trip also. 8|

Hi Hi

I am new to this forum...

Been very troubled over what Aircon that we should buy and install..Could someone give us some advice?

Ok as for us, We just bought a 5rm standard flat at Jurong West 110sqm

We have a square living /dinning room.

Our relatives actually gave us their 3mth to 6mth old LG LM-2065C3L sys 3 non- invertor aircon for our 3 bedroom.

http://cars-portal.com/2006/06/24/lg-multi...ype-lm-2065c3l/

And my husband wants 1 aircon for our living room also ...

The quotes we got for installing this 3 to 6mths old aircon plus 1 non-invertor M.E = $2000

M.E sys 4 plus invertor installation from one of the IMM shops (forgotten the shop name) = $3600

QNS: Should we install these LG sys 3 in the first place? Cos we heard alot that says LG brand uses quite a lot of energy.. electricity bill wil be very high...

Qns 2 : or we should abandon using the LG sys 3 and go for M.E sys 4 invertor directly?

Qns 3: If we install the LG aircon - in 2 or 3 yr down the road if it breaks down or we decided to go for a new one, do we need to re-do the wiring and piping also??

Currently, its only me and husband will be living in this flat - Main usage will be from 10pm to 6am daily for MBR. And about 2 to 4 hrs living room over the weekends. 2 bedroom aircon will not be using that often perhaps just the study room for like e.g 2hrs at most once in a while since we do not have kids yet?

help pls :good: Thank you!

How come no one here buy from Natural Cool?

I thought Natural Cool is the largest and is a listed company, so their service and prices should be competitive?

May i know where does Natural Cool located at??

Does anyone has their quotes??

they are at Defu Lane. Own building.

www.naturalcool.com.sg (i think)

i'm quite surprised no one buy from them..... they actually buy in huge bulk and prices are lower than others (i think).

I had heard of them... but didnt approach them... Any idea if the installation is done in-house or subcontracted out?

Not so nice to go down and ask from different person lah if you intend to get from them, most commission base one wait internal fight :sport-smiley-004: Maybe you can call and ask over the phone, usually they will quote over the phone one. Save you one trip also. :D

Oh.. I thot more sincere to go in person mah. :bleah:

I can wait till abt end of this mth. Not sure if they will be having any sale lor. :sport-smiley-004: