Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Brandcalfe

Hiking Boots & outdoor gear.

Being a keen walker hiker all my life now aged 62, you can imagine I have worn out a few pairs of boots in my time and you wouldn't be wrong thinking that, so I thought this would be a good place for us keen hikers to give out some helpful info regarding outdoor gear that really works, before we start I'll give you my stats I'm 5ft 10" 11st 7lb medium to slight build 40" chest and an 8.5 medium size fitting foot, I have owned through the years many top brands, but for the last 15 years I believe I have found my perfect walking boot, they are Salamon X Ultra Mid Gortex boot, they give the right amount of support and yet they are lightweight and super-comfortable out of the box with superb traction, the sole material is Salomons own which in my opinion is superior to a Vibram sole.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Considering the fact that during my entire career as an active tourist I have suffered leg injuries several times after walking over rough terrain, I realized that I should worry about getting really high-quality walking shoes that can fix my leg and ankle joint well enough so that I can feel completely safe, having gained confidence that they are well fixed and I am no longer susceptible to injury. So I ordered them for myself using dunbarmedical.com . Think about buying quality shoes. This is very important for your health.