Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angelwrath

The Night Elves Lodge

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
But ur hse really got alot of lights. :wub: Jus be careful of ur monthly utilities bills :deal:

ya lor, i also worried. that's y i ask bro mace for advice lor

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks!:good: RED COLOUR cabinets!:)!:P!:)

but i love them!!! mine also red hehehe

LoL now the gutters are red, after the doors all fix up then mostly black liao =p

Wow ur carpentry also move in the same timing as applefreak (Da Jie) !!

hehe ya lor, that's wat i said in her blog. =)

finally upload finish le. Pardon me ar, the pixs too big and blur blur liao. next time i find tripod then take ok? LoL

4 more days to handover~!!!! !! :jawdrop:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

hmm their webpage not very user friendly wor. how to order from them? that tap i wanted cant click to order de. =(

there's an email address at the bottom of the home page, you can email them to order :P

really surprising that carpentry works can move along so fast

looks like our nests will be handing over around the same time :)

there's an email address at the bottom of the home page, you can email them to order :dribble:

really surprising that carpentry works can move along so fast

looks like our nests will be handing over around the same time :good:

i contacted her le. uhm but she nv tell me where her shop is. initially wanted to go over from my workplace de, near seng kang ma, but she nv reply. think i try to contact her again ba. thanks for the cheap and good lobang.

hehe yeah, just now i head up my carpentry works all done, but pics in hp. monday i transfer to thumbdrive then i post up.

yeah, when ur place done meet val together we go up see see leh!

Hey guys, need advices.

round waterfall tap

hubby say this type will grow algae de, although nice to look at. true or myth?

Edited by Angelwrath

hmm bluberi using this at home, maybe you want to check with her

renee doesn't have a shop, she imports the items and sells it from home

that's the reason why she can sell so cheap coz no need to pay rent :D:)

Yo angelwrath...

Your lovenest turning out to be very mei2 mei3 indeed :)

Still worried about mounting of your rotational tv? :notti:

hmm bluberi using this at home, maybe you want to check with her

renee doesn't have a shop, she imports the items and sells it from home

that's the reason why she can sell so cheap coz no need to pay rent :):D

LoL, help me pull bluberi into my thread~ hahaa

ya, her things are cheap. make me gian gian. should have known her site earlier =x

Yo angelwrath...

Your lovenest turning out to be very mei2 mei3 indeed :D

Still worried about mounting of your rotational tv? :)

hehe, thanks sean.

not so worried liao. i just saw my tv console done up. wasnt wat i was worried with. =)

A little update, the carpentry were all done up in 2 days time. When i stepped into my unit last friday, it felt like a home already. Lodge's taking shape. More pics soon after cleaning round 1 =)

Edited by Angelwrath

'wo lai le'

dat round waterfall tap ar.. i bought fm bellari at $89 leh.. lion open big mouth coz recently i saw someone selling at yahoo or ebay at a much cheaper price :) den hor, i saw the square waterfall one which matches my rectangle basin even more. !! !! !! selling at $70++:sport-smiley-004: still cheaper lor. wan to buy for keep den change later, but hor, taps dun spoil easily.

'wo lai le'

dat round waterfall tap ar.. i bought fm bellari at $89 leh.. lion open big mouth coz recently i saw someone selling at yahoo or ebay at a much cheaper price :) den hor, i saw the square waterfall one which matches my rectangle basin even more. !! !! !! selling at $70++:sport-smiley-004: still cheaper lor. wan to buy for keep den change later, but hor, taps dun spoil easily.

oh bluberi lai le! huan yin huan yin~

i thinking want to take round waterfall for my round basin wor, but hubby say will grow algae. urs got grow? if nv tml i go seng kang buy le!

i thinking want to take round waterfall for my round basin wor, but hubby say will grow algae. urs got grow? if nv tml i go seng kang buy le!

all these kind of surface kena water and some light think more or less will grow algae wan (please correct me if im wrong :dunno: ) ...but still if u really love the design so much u can buy...then put in more effort later to ensure no algae grow... :notti:

will haf algea meh, mine installed since early may. my hubby washes the basin n tap every week, still swee swee.

sengkang got sell meh? u getting fm Renee? she quoted me $74 for the square one, but i tink i most prob will nt get it coz no point keeping an extra tap nw. the price sure will drop in future. :dunno:

will haf algea meh, mine installed since early may. my hubby washes the basin n tap every week, still swee swee.

sengkang got sell meh? u getting fm Renee? she quoted me $74 for the square one, but i tink i most prob will nt get it coz no point keeping an extra tap nw. the price sure will drop in future. :drunk:

Ok steady! im gonna contact Renee le. Getting the round one for my round basin.