Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Places To Take Photoshooting

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

First, your indoor shoot should be at the romantic "shrine island" of Japan, or Miyajima, where the infamous Itsukushima Shrine resides:

3450_01.jpg

You cannot miss taking a photo in front of the large wooden torii that stands in the ocean during high tide...

For outdoor shoot, I strongly recommend to start at Pointe Du Hoc in Normandy, France:

50959404.LonguesMer4.jpg

Then you can go over to the magnificent mirror lake at Ullapool in Scotland:

228184xl.jpg

Speaking of lakes, did I forget to tell you about Xihu (Westlake) of Hangzhou?? Make you take at least one pic there!!

800px-China_Hangzhou_Westlake-6.jpg

For the ending shoot, consider the sunset scene over at the Tiber river, Rome, Italy:

AGPix_DiDiDiSt37_0058_Lg.jpg

Your bridal album will leave everyone speechless, I tell you... :wub::D

Oh, you are welcome... :notti:

i mean your experiences. wow, you went to such places to take. :D

btw, we went xihu of hangzhou last year but nothing special. :wub:

if go all those places to take photo pocket burn really really big hole... hole so big that the funds cn actually be used for renos! hehehe unless u jus pose and the person who does ur album jus uses those scenes as backgrd then diff story liao... Heh...

anyway our photoshoot wil be end sept... so far have 1 plc in mind... Tiong bahru park! mUahAhahAh.. dunno why leh... i think its quite nice... they have little shelters... they have the playground... they have this elevated shelter... a lil bridge... i think cn be quite romantic & fun at the same time! heheh provided nt many pple la... if nt must chase them away.. Heheheheh... also becos Hubbs to be stays near there... dont have those romantic memories of this plc la... jus feel that good plc to capture a lot of different kind of moments i guess.. Heh..

dun have 2nd plc in mind... but hope is not those tall grass lands or typical beach? no offence to anyone but i find them too common le... hmmm maybe thats why quite a lot of pple opting for overseas shoot... but we cnt afford la.. Heheh... so mus make do with local scenes... :sport-smiley-004:

maybe my church... mus ask them 1st but i doubt cn bah... sacred plc... plc of worship cannot anyhow bah... Heh...

hw abt u korea? done urs yet? anything to share???

if go all those places to take photo pocket burn really really big hole... hole so big that the funds cn actually be used for renos! hehehe unless u jus pose and the person who does ur album jus uses those scenes as backgrd then diff story liao... Heh...

anyway our photoshoot wil be end sept... so far have 1 plc in mind... Tiong bahru park! mUahAhahAh.. dunno why leh... i think its quite nice... they have little shelters... they have the playground... they have this elevated shelter... a lil bridge... i think cn be quite romantic & fun at the same time! heheh provided nt many pple la... if nt must chase them away.. Heheheheh... also becos Hubbs to be stays near there... dont have those romantic memories of this plc la... jus feel that good plc to capture a lot of different kind of moments i guess.. Heh..

dun have 2nd plc in mind... but hope is not those tall grass lands or typical beach? no offence to anyone but i find them too common le... hmmm maybe thats why quite a lot of pple opting for overseas shoot... but we cnt afford la.. Heheh... so mus make do with local scenes... 8|

maybe my church... mus ask them 1st but i doubt cn bah... sacred plc... plc of worship cannot anyhow bah... Heh...

hw abt u korea? done urs yet? anything to share???

i ever suggested to my hb about oversea PS. the disneyland! :P my hb told me that go oversea is to relax and enjoy ourselves, not having a group of PS crews to follow us everywhere! :P in this way, he finds that he cannot relax and enjoy. :P on the other hand, im not the photos type of person. which means PS isnt a very impt issue to me for the whole wedding bcos most of the time the album will be kept inside the drawers and only taken out to see once in a blue moon. :P so also dont want spend so much $$$ on PS. but i'll spend more $$$ on BS, banquet and honeymoon! :D

erm, i havent thought of places to PS leh. :lol:

ya quite true abt being kept in drawers... but i might print some of them myself and either collage em into poster and put on the wall or put in individual frames and up on the wall... :good:

im only afraid when we see the pics wil be like this one nice that one nice... all nice... hahaha then jialat liao... ya i think wil spend most for dinner and honeymoon!:deal: we're thinking of goin switzerland duno nice or not.. hehe

ya quite true abt being kept in drawers... but i might print some of them myself and either collage em into poster and put on the wall or put in individual frames and up on the wall... :)

im only afraid when we see the pics wil be like this one nice that one nice... all nice... hahaha then jialat liao... ya i think wil spend most for dinner and honeymoon!:deal: we're thinking of goin switzerland duno nice or not.. hehe

ya lor. switzerland should be not bad but i never went there before yet. are you going right after your AD? :good:

eh nt too sure leh... hmmm our AD is during cny... hehehehe i told my other half to org the honeymoon since im practically planning everything for the wedding!:deal: grrrrrrrr... i think end of the day i have to sort of plan the honeymoon also... hai... cannot trust him to do himself ah... hahahahahah

eh nt too sure leh... hmmm our AD is during cny... hehehehe i told my other half to org the honeymoon since im practically planning everything for the wedding!:deal: grrrrrrrr... i think end of the day i have to sort of plan the honeymoon also... hai... cannot trust him to do himself ah... hahahahahah

ya lor. when ask man to do something and end of the day nothing will produce! :good: i prefer to do everything myself. :)

Discuss with your PG, they will have the lobangs for places, depending on what u want as the background lor.

Remember, the places are only background, you and hubby are the stars, so dun let the place "overshadow" the stars.

Enjoy the PS, it will be tiring. Drink more water.

Discuss with your PG, they will have the lobangs for places, depending on what u want as the background lor.

Remember, the places are only background, you and hubby are the stars, so dun let the place "overshadow" the stars.

Enjoy the PS, it will be tiring. Drink more water.

:good: what background to have. :good: no preference. :)

yup, PS is very tiring and hot. :deal:

initially i wanted to take BS from JB but other half doesnt feel comfy and says waste a lot of time goin in n out of JB lor... but the JB one has PS at Batam i tink or bintan cnt recall where.. hehehe... and 10 outfits and more photos for us plus a lot more things bah and its cheaper than the package im taking here in Sg even after adding in the MUA i have to source for in SG and PG and car lor... hai.. oh well..

hi korea,

the places which we went are those normal places. ie sentosa beach alexendar park fullerton etc etc. nothing speical.

if u have the spare cash can go overseas to take. my frens some took in malaysia nice tropical feel. some took at korea, japan etc etc so their scenery looks different from others.

for us we do not want to spend too much on our wedding album so very chin chai one..

thanks for sharing, diva. :bangwall:

i went VivoCity, sentosa n fullerton area...

i tink jewel box n mt faber is nt bad too, my fren went there for her PS

talking about vivocity. we saw a bride walking around vivocity when we went there for shopping. was that you?! :yamseng:

btw, which part of vivocity is the good spot to take photos? :thumbs up: we even saw some couples went to take photos infront of the high courts! :o aiyo, go high courts and take photos. not pang dang meh? :jawdrop: