Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Places To Take Photoshooting

talking about vivocity. we saw a bride walking around vivocity when we went there for shopping. was that you?! :P

btw, which part of vivocity is the good spot to take photos? ;) we even saw some couples went to take photos infront of the high courts! :) aiyo, go high courts and take photos. not pang dang meh? ;)

hmm, was dat in jun on a sun? maybe dats me.. :P

hmm, near the pool at the skypark. maybe u wan to see my PS pics to get a better idea. u mean the old supreme court or the new one? tink it's beri popular last time to take wedding PS there wor.. my cousin took his PS pics there (dat was more than 10yrs ago). nw i'm nt sure.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hmm, was dat in jun on a sun? maybe dats me.. :dunno:

hmm, near the pool at the skypark. maybe u wan to see my PS pics to get a better idea. u mean the old supreme court or the new one? tink it's beri popular last time to take wedding PS there wor.. my cousin took his PS pics there (dat was more than 10yrs ago). nw i'm nt sure.

i forget which day liao. :P

:lol: i want to see your PS. can show me? :dunno:

the high courts that is opp padang field lor. :dunno:

if go all those places to take photo pocket burn really really big hole... hole so big that the funds cn actually be used for renos! hehehe unless u jus pose and the person who does ur album jus uses those scenes as backgrd then diff story liao... Heh...

anyway our photoshoot wil be end sept... so far have 1 plc in mind... Tiong bahru park! mUahAhahAh.. dunno why leh... i think its quite nice... they have little shelters... they have the playground... they have this elevated shelter... a lil bridge... i think cn be quite romantic & fun at the same time! heheh provided nt many pple la... if nt must chase them away.. Heheheheh... also becos Hubbs to be stays near there... dont have those romantic memories of this plc la... jus feel that good plc to capture a lot of different kind of moments i guess.. Heh..

dun have 2nd plc in mind... but hope is not those tall grass lands or typical beach? no offence to anyone but i find them too common le... hmmm maybe thats why quite a lot of pple opting for overseas shoot... but we cnt afford la.. Heheh... so mus make do with local scenes... :P

maybe my church... mus ask them 1st but i doubt cn bah... sacred plc... plc of worship cannot anyhow bah... Heh...

hw abt u korea? done urs yet? anything to share???

candyprincess, your PS is end of sept. so, it's coming soon. pls share your experience after that. :dunno:

hehhe my PS change to Mid Nov le.. becos my gowns both mtm and designer says no time to finish in sept so pushed to Nov.... heheh paiseh no experience n photos to share...

my frn's experience - she wanted greenery... so they drove n stopped at tuas area... she insisted on goin in... initially PG said no but my frn insisted.. so they went foot into the forest area... halfway thru my frn bth said wanted to go back but PG says no way olredi half way no turning back... anyway they managed to get some shots there... PG was commenting no one wld ever go to such a plc so wld be one in well.. one i guess? anyway my frn said when removed her gown, the were caterpillars crawling lor.... WAHLAO **** GROSS CAN! *pukex*

we just had our PS on friday! ;) we went to botanical garden and sentosa to take photos. there were a lot of couples taking PS on that day too. ;) wow, it was very tiring lor. :dunno: but luckily weather was very good on that day. 8| my hb and our photographer were very humourous; my hb and i kept on laughing when we posed. hahahaha. :rofl: we really enjoyed ourselves! !!

we also brought our dog (maltese) along for the PS. hahaha. we even bought a wedding gown for our dog to wear. :P hahahaha. our dog also knows how to pose. hahaha. :dunno:

we just had our PS on friday! :wub: we went to botanical garden and sentosa to take photos. there were a lot of couples taking PS on that day too. :notti: wow, it was very tiring lor. :bow: but luckily weather was very good on that day. :good: my hb and our photographer were very humourous; my hb and i kept on laughing when we posed. hahahaha. :( we really enjoyed ourselves! :notti:

we also brought our dog (maltese) along for the PS. hahaha. we even bought a wedding gown for our dog to wear. :wub: hahahaha. our dog also knows how to pose. hahaha. :D

show pics when its ready k? haha

what abt Bintan? Bintan?

haha... not bad of an idea too ley. 45 mins frm Singapore nia.... keke

Just though i chip in some suggestions.

We took our pics here locally at Botenical Garden, Boat Quay area with new & old contrast buildings/shop houses as a background.

For oversea, definitely Japan & Switzerland & Paris are my favorite places to take pics.

Btw, zirhk3355 nice shots that you have taken.

show pics when its ready k? haha

what abt Bintan? Bintan?

haha... not bad of an idea too ley. 45 mins frm Singapore nia.... keke

no la, cant show you the photos. :) but our dog was very "co-operate" during the PS. haha. :dunno: it was an enjoyable moment lor. :unsure:

today, we went to see our photos! wow, beautifully taken! !! our photographer and BS suggested i should try to take part in contest. :notti: we're very happy with the photos taken bcos :notti:

we top up another $3600 for photos. hahaha. its bcos we wanted almost all the photos! !!

today, we went to see our photos! wow, beautifully taken! !! our photographer and BS suggested i should try to take part in contest. :lol: we're very happy with the photos taken bcos :)

we top up another $3600 for photos. hahaha. its bcos we wanted almost all the photos! !!

oh wah....take part in contest? Serious?? U must be very beautiful lor?

Ehh show some photos leh..dun just say say 吊我们的胃口 leh... :)

ya show photo!! eh top so quite a lot... *gulps* like signing up for 2 packages... hehe

the $3600 include:

big magazine album

small magazine album

a portrait size photo

video montage

the big magazine album + small magazine album = 150 ~ 200 photos altogether

oh wah....take part in contest? Serious?? U must be very beautiful lor?

Ehh show some photos leh..dun just say say 吊我们的胃口 leh... :good:

nah, i dont fnd myself beautiful. :wub: that was only what our photographer and BS said so. !!

my hb bought me another LV bag! !! :good: i asked the saleperson to give me a LV catalog book to take home so that i can slowly browse through their stuff. :wub: