Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Places To Take Photoshooting

oh i tot u said its $3200 for the top up of 248 photos? but anyway great to hear that you enjoyed yourself. my hb still think back of the times we spent the whole day taking such expensive photos! :P

ya, $3200 is for big magazine album + small magazine album. another $400 is for the big portrait photo. video montage is FOC. :D

we told our photographer try to put in 248 photos into the big and small magazine albums but he said if squeeze too many photos altogether and will not be nice lor so he suggested max 200 photos. :P

i really feel very heart pain to spend so much $$$ on photos. this sum of $$$ i can buy more LV or diamonds liao. :D initially, my hb also thought quite expensive but now he's numb liao. :D

haiz, all the photos taken are so nice therefore we wanted all lor. especially, our dog! she's so cute! we reserve one page solely for our dog's photos. :D

yup, we got a great time. !! my hb and our photographer always joke around then i couldnt help it and laughed. they're jokers, manz! !!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ai yo....spend so much, but never show photos...so wasted!

If u not pretty, dun tink the photographer will said right?

Tink they are professional enuff to gauge whether u r photogenic or not?

I tort can view some beautiful fotos of u....loks like we are gonna b disappointed again! :D

my hb bought me another LV bag! !! !! i asked the saleperson to give me a LV catalog book to take home so that i can slowly browse through their stuff. :D

LV bag ? ? got fire proof grading or not ? ?

what got to do with "Place to Take Photoshooting" ?

:D:D

LV bag ? ? got fire proof grading or not ? ?

what got to do with "Place to Take Photoshooting" ?

:notti::notti:

Ahnah....u dunno meh??? We got OT queen in tis forum ma...always OT one...

And I dunno y dun open a new thread for diamonds and LV bags leh? :good:

Like tat betta ma...still can show fotos of her collections....bt difficult la...cos

we are always in disappointment... :notti:

And I dunno y dun open a new thread for diamonds and LV bags leh? :good:

Like tat betta ma...still can show fotos of her collections....bt difficult la...cos

BEcause Diamonds and LV Bag is not under renovation ... so is totally OUT OF TOPIC ..

show off the the collection ? ? for wat ... to invite theif or burger ? ?

disappointment ..... wat happen ?

dear frens, dun expect much from her lah... i agree with her loh... she is rite in thinking that she dun find herself beautiful

coz if she is confident of herself, die die she will show her photos after so much raving abt herself

ahnah, diamonds and LV bags tok here is to show the amt of wealth she has! havent u got used to her ways?:notti::P

and of course definitely i'm not jealous of her diamonds and LV bags or a top up of $3200 or $3600 of photos! my fren topped up $5k worth of photos but she never rave abt it in forums! not to mention that even if i have a cartier or tiffany diamond, would i post here in the forum?! pengzzz...

And I dunno y dun open a new thread for diamonds and LV bags leh? :notti:

karen, got diamond threads and she had posted her repetitive stories there as well

probably she shd just open another LV bag thread and REPEAT her "INTERESTING" stories again! :good:

hmm... wont it be better if the media is informed of her 'great collections'?! :notti:

dear frens, dun expect much from her lah... i agree with her loh... she is rite in thinking that she dun find herself beautiful

coz if she is confident of herself, die die she will show her photos after so much raving abt herself

ahnah, diamonds and LV bags tok here is to show the amt of wealth she has! havent u got used to her ways?:good::notti:

and of course definitely i'm not jealous of her diamonds and LV bags or a top up of $3200 or $3600 of photos! my fren topped up $5k worth of photos but she never rave abt it in forums! not to mention that even if i have a cartier or tiffany diamond, would i post here in the forum?! pengzzz...

show off for wat ? nothing better to do is it ..

Get used to her way for wat ... i heck care type :notti:

$3200 ... so much money ..... can buy 320 packet of Cigra can but 1280 packet of Chicken Rice.

BEcause Diamonds and LV Bag is not under renovation ... so is totally OUT OF TOPIC ..

show off the the collection ? ? for wat ... to invite theif or burger ? ?

disappointment ..... wat happen ?

Ahnah, I agree with you wholeheartedly man...in many threads, the LV bags and diamonds will sneak their way in somehow although totally not related to topic... :good:

karen, got diamond threads and she had posted her repetitive stories there as well

probably she shd just open another LV bag thread and REPEAT her "INTERESTING" stories again!

hmm... wont it be better if the media is informed of her 'great collections'?!

Scarely the THEIF and Burger Forum start to aim her .... then ... chiam lor ... :good:

Ahnah, I agree with you wholeheartedly man...in many threads, the LV bags and diamonds will sneak their way in somehow although totally not related to topic... :notti:

i love the way u use the word "sneak" :good::notti::notti:

show off for wat ? nothing better to do is it ..

Get used to her way for wat ... i heck care type :notti:

$3200 ... so much money ..... can buy 320 packet of Cigra can but 1280 packet of Chicken Rice.

u're soo rite in that sentence!:notti:! :P

she's not working dat's why like dat lah...

oh... in case anyone misunderstands, i dunno her personally... all wat i said abt her is based on her "interesting" posts that she always repeat :P

Ahnah, I agree with you wholeheartedly man...in many threads, the LV bags and diamonds will sneak their way in somehow although totally not related to topic... :notti:

LV bag ... is just another ALIBABA bag .. is not a Smart Intelliegent bag which can change color when temperature change .. it is not a bag that able to plug in iPod .. not a bag that able to tell you Traffic Police is near by .. and some more .. not fireproof ....

Diamonds. .. another stone .. another marble .. without diamond all of us can better food .. got enough $ to pay 20 cents to go tiolet .. got enough $ to rise up a kid .. got better allowance of $ to eat a better meal .. got a little bit more $ to give to responsible charity organisation.

So dun be temp by the wordly unworthly object. Stay focus and move on.

ASh to Ash .. Dust to Dust ..

i love the way u use the word "sneak" :good::notti::notti:

u're soo rite in that sentence!:notti:! :P

she's not working dat's why like dat lah...

oh... in case anyone misunderstands, i dunno her personally... all wat i said abt her is based on her "interesting" posts that she always repeat :P

"sneak" ? i prefer to use the word "plug-in" :notti::P

I also duno her personally ...

Scarely the THEIF and Burger Forum start to aim her .... then ... chiam lor ... :notti:

Ya lor...if i'm a robber and i'm reading this forum, i think i confirm pick her as my target... :notti:

LV bag ... is just another ALIBABA bag .. is not a Smart Intelliegent bag which can change color when temperature change .. it is not a bag that able to plug in iPod .. not a bag that able to tell you Traffic Police is near by .. and some more .. not fireproof ....

Diamonds. .. another stone .. another marble .. without diamond all of us can better food .. got enough $ to pay 20 cents to go tiolet .. got enough $ to rise up a kid .. got better allowance of $ to eat a better meal .. got a little bit more $ to give to responsible charity organisation.

So dun be temp by the wordly unworthly object. Stay focus and move on.

ASh to Ash .. Dust to Dust ..

"sneak" ? i prefer to use the word "plug-in" :notti::P

I also duno her personally ...

Hahahahahaha.....your "alibaba" bag description makes me want to laugh out loud! But agree!:notti::good:

Agree on the diamonds too...want so many stones for what?? Collect to build cave meh?!? :notti:

Edited by Air

Ya lor...if i'm a robber and i'm reading this forum, i think i confirm pick her as my target... :notti:

:P:notti:

Ya lor...if i'm a robber and i'm reading this forum, i think i confirm pick her as my target... :P

Hahahahahaha.....your "alibaba" bag description makes me want to laugh out loud! But agree!:notti::good:

Alamak .... I just couldn't find my Alibaba BAG .... kena stolen liao ...

Must be my wife took it with her to hometown ... I got it free from NS40 Road show some more.. :notti::notti:

ALIBABA bag! :notti:

i rather have a DORAEMON pocket!:good:! :notti:

I always believe NPNT ...

Military%20Kit%20Bag%20TB01.JPG

so i practise it.