Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Places To Take Photoshooting

I always believe NPNT ...

Military%20Kit%20Bag%20TB01.JPG

so i practise it.

Hahaha....wah it's really alibaba bag....maybe you can stick an "LV" sticker become LVbaba bag!:good::notti:

Btw, what's NPNT?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I always believe NPNT ...

Military%20Kit%20Bag%20TB01.JPG

so i practise it.

:notti:

ahnah, ppl's LV bag hor, got the letters "L" and "V" all over de leh!:good::notti:

NPNT = No Pic No Talk.

E.g if got diamond... take a photo with your hand plus a newspaper and then post it up .. IF HAve...

If dun have .. means... AIR TALK . (Translate to Mandarin and you will understand).

Hahaha....wah it's really alibaba bag....maybe you can stick an "LV" sticker become LVbaba bag!:good::notti:

Btw, what's NPNT?

LVbaba!! :notti:

soo hilarious!:notti:

NPNT = no picture no talk

but someone here like to practise NPNT ever soo often! :notti:

show off for wat ? nothing better to do is it ..

Get used to her way for wat ... i heck care type :good:

$3200 ... so much money ..... can buy 320 packet of Cigra can but 1280 packet of Chicken Rice.

How come u noe she got nothing to do har? She is a rich "TAI TAI" wor...she is not working currently ma....

Tats y so free can be super titanium member....bt if u noticed hor, all her inputs are just for the sake of gaining for posts nia...not informative enuff!

NPNT = No Pic No Talk.

E.g if got diamond... take a photo with your hand plus a newspaper and then post it up .. IF HAve...

If dun have .. means... AIR TALK . (Translate to Mandarin and you will understand).

then how u know that particular hand is hers?:good:! probably she just take from any website and claim is hers?! :notti:

How come u noe she got nothing to do har? She is a rich "TAI TAI" wor...she is not working currently ma....

Tats y so free can be super titanium member....bt if u noticed hor, all her inputs are just for the sake of gaining for posts nia...not informative enuff!

thanks for reminding me!:notti:

just rem she did mention before that although she's not working, she's d.amn BUSY oso wor~~

i guess busy arranging her diamonds and LV bags at home since she got TONS of them!! :notti:

karen, her posts not purely to gain posts... is purely to ANNOUNCE to the whole world wat she owns!

Edited by Fifi

ahnah, ppl's LV bag hor, got the letters "L" and "V" all over de leh!:good::notti:

My bag can put "AHNAH" some more... and cost only $22 plus plus .. more words and much more cheaper ... some more can put more things inside ...

NPNT = No Pic No Talk.

AIR TALK or BIG HOLE/BIG CANNON (translate into hokkien and u will noe) :good:

LVbaba!! :P

soo hilarious!:good:

NPNT = no picture no talk

but someone here like to practise NPNT ever soo often! :P

wat to do .. we cannot force people to do things that what other people are practise .. this is just a forum .. not a company got Laws....

I duno .. i just guess ....

Rich TAI TAI .. like thos jarkata tai tai who anytime can buy landed property and spend $350,000 on renovation ....

I see...

then how u know that particular hand is hers?:notti:! probably she just take from any website and claim is hers?! :notti:

:P

thanks for reminding me!:notti:

just rem she did mention before that although she's not working, she's d.amn BUSY oso wor~~

i guess busy arranging her diamonds and LV bags at home since she got TONS of them!! :rofl:

karen, her posts not purely to gain posts... is purely to ANNOUNCE to the whole world wat she owns!

Yah hor .. maybe ask her to take photo with her NRIC + Hand + Diamond as well .. aiyo .. so troublesome..

:notti::notti:

wat to do .. we cannot force people to do things that what other people are practise .. this is just a forum .. not a company got Laws....

I duno .. i just guess ....

Rich TAI TAI .. like thos jarkata tai tai who anytime can buy landed property and spend $350,000 on renovation ....

I see...

Mabbe lo....bt tis one is Boon Lay Tai Tai.... :good:

AIR TALK or BIG HOLE/BIG CANNON (translate into hokkien and u will noe) :good:

YOu very LI HAI leh ..... 举一反三 ....

:notti::notti:

wah lau i missed this thread, how can!

ai ya ppl got too much time on her hands la, so free that all our posts add together also dont have her 11XXX posts.

i thought she was talking abt her banquet event having 2 florists to choose from, 5 star hotels and now she's here talking abt LV and diamond again ar? wasnt she telling us about her tennis bracelet that can pay for 1 banquet dinner?

I wonder how come in a reno forum, she doesnt talk anything related and where's her reno blog?

wah lau i missed this thread, how can!

ai ya ppl got too much time on her hands la, so free that all our posts add together also dont have her 11XXX posts.

i thought she was talking abt her banquet event having 2 florists to choose from, 5 star hotels and now she's here talking abt LV and diamond again ar? wasnt she telling us about her tennis bracelet that can pay for 1 banquet dinner?

I wonder how come in a reno forum, she doesnt talk anything related and where's her reno blog?

angel, coz her reno blog nothing to show except diamonds and LV mah

prob she bought dat to decor her house! :good:

Mabbe lo....bt tis one is Boon Lay Tai Tai.... :good:

Boon Lay ....... in my memory ... Bro Ahnah only know Boon Lay got army camp and factory ... and lots of pig farm, chicken farm .. now got HDB Flat har ? sorry hor ... Bro Ahnah even since ORD from Boon Lay Camp in 90's ... dun wan to go there liao ..

angel, coz her reno blog nothing to show except diamonds and LV mah

prob she bought dat to decor her house! :notti:

LoL, or maybe it's sure too shaddy to let others see. that's wat i heard from wat i heard from others who have seen it. :good::notti::notti: