Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Places To Take Photoshooting

Raffles Marina, Mount Faber, Telok Blangah Hill, Labrador Park blah blah blah...sorri, me tok my wedding fotos long time ago...almost lose track liao....O yes...on Centennial Towers (near Millennia walk)?

Hope its useful...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Pls pray for ahnah .. incase I R.I.P ...

If Air, Ahnah, zirkh3355 is banned, then the forum won't be intersting. So sian I will quit also. A... where is the Tai Tai ah?

Korea, Please don't throw away your super titiniam membership leh, the forum still need your contribution! But please hor not your ancient stones and blagging bags.

Back to topic, where to take photoshooting.

I believe every body wanted a unique place of shooting with the best state.

Zirkh3355 has posted nice Japan picture but it maybe allittle too far and expensive. How about going north to KL, Kuantan to take shots? Cheaper and more relaxing. Just take it as a holiday. engage the local KL photo bridal shot there. I know there is a stretch of bridal shops along the sunset way in KL( The way to cave batu and sunway lagoon).

Edited by TPY

Wah! suddenly so many posts.. all cos of 1 person. haaa.. guys and gals, her stories doesn't stop here. It's in other forum too, with another nick. I was wondering how come got another person with the habit of "sneaking" LV and BR diamonds into any kind of topic. Ha, realised it's the same person.

Anyway, back to topic. Overseas Photoshoot somehow have nicer n different scenery, and I think it's partly cos of weather and all. My friend went Japan to take PS, came back with 900+ photos!:dancingqueen:! He went during summer, and the flowers are so nice!:dancingqueen:!! But local also have its nice spots, what matters is the couple. Any special or memorable location for the couple ? There are many parks, greeny places and buildings around. Do have a talk with the photographer before the PS day, to discuss what style or theme he proposing and do you like it.

Wah! suddenly so many posts.. all cos of 1 person. haaa.. guys and gals, her stories doesn't stop here. It's in other forum too, with another nick. I was wondering how come got another person with the habit of "sneaking" LV and BR diamonds into any kind of topic. Ha, realised it's the same person.

Anyway, back to topic. Overseas Photoshoot somehow have nicer n different scenery, and I think it's partly cos of weather and all. My friend went Japan to take PS, came back with 900+ photos!:dancingqueen:! He went during summer, and the flowers are so nice!:dancingqueen:!! But local also have its nice spots, what matters is the couple. Any special or memorable location for the couple ? There are many parks, greeny places and buildings around. Do have a talk with the photographer before the PS day, to discuss what style or theme he proposing and do you like it.

Really ah??? U update us whether she kena shoot in the other forum too ok? Hahahaha...mabbe realised cannot BIG CANNON here liao, so go elsewhere try her luck!

Just recall tat one of my friend actually went take foto in the cemetary....I hv not seen the fotos yet, dunno the effect...bt dun tink any1 of us here will try ba....At least not for me...

Actually I found that the central fire station also very nice...very "london" feel...but like not enough space to stand to photo cos the pavement very narrow...

Ya true also....:dancingqueen:

Actually can write in to SCDF for approval to take photos inside...maybe can take on the big big fire engine also??

Zirkh3355 has posted nice Japan picture but it maybe allittle too far and expensive. How about going north to KL, Kuantan to take shots? Cheaper and more relaxing. Just take it as a holiday. engage the local KL photo bridal shot there. I know there is a stretch of bridal shops along the sunset way in KL( The way to cave batu and sunway lagoon).

Haha...till now you still don't know what I meant by those pics...hehe, never mind.

Anyway, I went to Sibu Island in Malaysia for my photoshoot; its not very far away, about 1+hr bus ride to the ferry terminal, Tanjung Leman, then another 20mins on speedboat to the island. There are a few resorts on the island so you can search the internet for it, not very expensive also.

Actually can write in to SCDF for approval to take photos inside...maybe can take on the big big fire engine also??

Haha...till now you still don't know what I meant by those pics...hehe, never mind.

Anyway, I went to Sibu Island in Malaysia for my photoshoot; its not very far away, about 1+hr bus ride to the ferry terminal, Tanjung Leman, then another 20mins on speedboat to the island. There are a few resorts on the island so you can search the internet for it, not very expensive also.

Haiz...I realised it too late le...by the time i discover actually the fire station nice, my photoshoot over le...i went to sentosa, botanic garden and the heritage musuem area...very common places lah...

Ehh zirk, I know what you meant by those pics :dancingqueen:

Jia lat....terrorise this forum not enough still go and terrorise other forums....*shake head*

Ehh y there is no emoticons for shake head har?? very ley chey to type shake head sia... :dancingqueen:

oh, now after some disgestion, the sour, suan suan taste come out. Ee...... only meant for the Hao Lian Tai Tai. :sport-smiley-004:

Hi Jule, can Pm me her nick in which forum?? Me Kaypoh... :notti:

Candyprincess, for dempsey, I think I wrote in the other thread that I went there to take photos on my AD at the place where they have a man made waterfall & BIG tree... The staff refuse to let us take photos and claimed that we need to apply permit & pay to take photos??:bangwall:!! Ridiculous!! Even the tree outside they also refuse to let us take? What the heck?? :P

Zirhk, your first post very good wor!!! I was like !! :jawdrop:

Edited by storeberry

Hi Jule, can Pm me her nick in which forum?? Me Kaypoh... :P

Candyprincess, for dempsey, I think I wrote in the other thread that I went there to take photos on my AD at the place where they have a man made waterfall & BIG tree... The staff refuse to let us take photos and claimed that we need to apply permit & pay to take photos??!!!! Ridiculous!! Even the tree outside they also refuse to let us take? What the heck?? :(

Zirhk, your first post very good wor!:yamseng: I was like :curse::curse:

Hehe....actually i abit kpo too....can pm me also? :P

Ya I've heard many ppl say dempsey there they don't let you anyhow take photos one...very crappy one....ma chiam the tree they plant one...govt plant so many trees they also nvr say you cannot take pik cher with the trees...kns... :dunno:

Hello ppl, been mia for a while, busy with my wedding prep.. hehe... :dancingqueen:

My PS is next month.. feeling excited.. hehe.. so decided to popby this thread and see if there is any interesting places for PS.

can feel that this thread had some heated arguments.. :D

Hello ppl, been mia for a while, busy with my wedding prep.. hehe... :P

My PS is next month.. feeling excited.. hehe.. so decided to popby this thread and see if there is any interesting places for PS.

can feel that this thread had some heated arguments.. !!

Hey xinyi_reiko, haven't seen u in a long time! :)

I won't call that heated arguments as it's really just aiming that one person...i'd call it mini explosions !!

Eh the matas around here very the 'onz' one - got heated arguments sure come in and wack liao. Delete your posts also no need explanations; at least on the road the policemen will tell you what you did wrong...

Hmmz sounds abit like Myanmar hor...hehe...

Eh the matas around here very the 'onz' one - got heated arguments sure come in and wack liao. Delete your posts also no need explanations; at least on the road the policemen will tell you what you did wrong...

Hmmz sounds abit like Myanmar hor...hehe...

ok here like mini myanmar...anyway no heated lah...we were having fun nia !!