Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Places To Take Photoshooting

Btw, for your information, no one can bought a new HDB flat if they owe a private property. Thats under HDB rules and regulations.

If I am not wrong, Korea has posted abt her wedding preps 2 year ago. 2 years ago when my reno is doing, her flat is ored done and she is doing her wedding preps. 2 years now, and still the same??

Maybe it be good that everyone keep to the topic of this discussion (place to take photoshoot), than to discuss other items non-related.

Edited by Cokelight

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
halo, i'm back. haiz. we just went to attend sookee event (by invitation) at the jewel fest at ngee ann city. my hb bought me another brilliant rose pendant and we're entitled for free 6 months solitaire magazine (purchase 1000k and above then will have free 6 months)! :P:(

ya lor, we dont stay at jw for 1 year plus. we only went back for cny and xmas etc. we've been paying $$$ to maintain a house we dont stay in! hahaha. moreover, we arent taking hdb loan lor so not cheap. btw, have you all heard of a person can buy a hdb and also can own a pte property at the sametime? the $$$ you get from renting pte property is good! :paint:

my hb used to have a maid and changed a few liao lor bcos they gave too many problems. now got phobia hiring maid. actually, to hire a maid isnt expensive (very common nowadays mah so nothing special; his ex-maid always addressed me madam blah blah blah until i also paisey) but to hire a good maid isnt easy! haha. :wub:

have a nice day everybody! :notti:

aiyo, pls read my posting properly la. i mentioned "... a person can buy a hdb and also can own a pte property at the sametime..." i didnt mention NEW hdb la. :good:

aiyo. moreover, i also didnt say i own any pte property la. ;) i was just saying the rental is good for pte property so probably can consider next time. its another good source of income. hahaha. :notti:

if you bought a flat direct from hdb (refers to new hdb flat) then you've to wait for 5 years then can buy a pte property unless you bought a flat in the open market (refers to resale hdb flat). everybody know about this mah. :deal:

hi cokelight. we ROM around 2005 and wanted to do our AD in 2006 but my MIL was seriously ill between 2005 and 2006 (she had passed away) so we put everything on hold. i remember i'd mentioned in the forum too. early this year then we started our AD preparation again. hope i cleared your doubts. ;)

usually, i dont take photos for such event bcos no time and just want to concentrate to look at the jewellery. there were cocktail and finger food lor. if i'm not wrong, they showcase different branding on different day. :(

have a nice day, everybody! :(

Edited by korea

no photo in the event is fine .. pls take a pic of that stone with your house and show us lah ..

I really cant help but butt in this thread again. Lifted from the HDB website:

Buying Of New Flats By Private Property Owners

If you own a private property, you are not eligible to buy a flat direct from HDB. If you dispose of your private property, you have to wait out 30 months before you can apply for one.

Thanks Diva79...wat a braggart she is!

Private property! wahahahaha....dun make me laff!

NPNT!

Btw, for your information, no one can bought a new HDB flat if they owe a private property. Thats under HDB rules and regulations.

If I am not wrong, Korea has posted abt her wedding preps 2 year ago. 2 years ago when my reno is doing, her flat is ored done and she is doing her wedding preps. 2 years now, and still the same??

Maybe it be good that everyone keep to the topic of this discussion (place to take photoshoot), than to discuss other items non-related.

Hi cokelight, as you can see, this thread was started by the culprit herself and she doesn't seem interested to contribute any constructive input nor stop her bragging.

We did try to go back to the topic but to no avail. The culprit brought back all her bragging. It looks apparent that she started this thread just to show off. I suggest removing this thread completely to stop all these...it's getting very exasperating to hear the same old thing again and again

Edited by Air

Hi cokelight, as you can see, this thread was started by the culprit herself and she doesn't seem interested to contribute any constructive input nor stop her bragging.

We did try to go back to the topic but to no avail. The culprit brought back all her bragging. It looks apparent that she started this thread just to show off. I suggest removing this thread completely to stop all these...it's getting very exasperating to hear the same old thing again and again

Can i suggest to leave her alone, retract from this thread and put it in the good hands of the moderators?

If in future she were to continue to post LVs and Diamonds , we can report her. So see one time report one time! Moderators can we do that?

This is my last post to this thread. So sick of it.

Edited by TPY

Ladies, there is a function under your Control Panel which allows you to "Manage your ignored users".

If you find another user unpleasant for some reason, that is what we have that function for. Once you add another user to it, you will find your ignored user as quiet as a.. rabbit.

Ladies, there is a function under your Control Panel which allows you to "Manage your ignored users".

If you find another user unpleasant for some reason, that is what we have that function for. Once you add another user to it, you will find your ignored user as quiet as a.. rabbit.

Thanks minee for the useful info! Will definitely add her to my list!:dancingqueen::sport-smiley-018:

Dear forumers,

minee has the right advice for you. Just ignore that person. She has gone by many many names in the past. pooh, rabbit,admitalready just to name a few She had been warned, banned and subjected a number of actions in the past. She never fails to return in a different form. At one point, her given nickname in this forum was "undead". What she want is attention so please ignore her. If she breaks any of the forum rules, actions will be taken against this incarnation as well.

Hi korea,

Shall we play nice again please?

Dear forumers,

minee has the right advice for you. Just ignore that person. She has gone by many many names in the past. pooh, rabbit,admitalready just to name a few She had been warned, banned and subjected a number of actions in the past. She never fails to return in a different form. At one point, her given nickname in this forum was "undead". What she want is attention so please ignore her. If she breaks any of the forum rules, actions will be taken against this incarnation as well.

Hi korea,

Shall we play nice again please?

Dear All, thanks for the advice...I hv added her as ignore user liao...so happi!:curse:!:(!!

I guessed correctly, so rabbit is once her name.....I cannot c any of her postings now...So happi!

Alrite.. Ladies & Gentlemen, Kindly focus yr energy, strength & wisdom sharing on other threads. IMHO, discussions like this leads to nowhere.. Let's not waste our precious time & resources dwelling this anymore. Constructive comments & reno experiences sharing shld be r the primary focus in this forum. With that being said, this thread will be closed. Sorry to ending your fun here :P .. thanks JuzChris

Edited by JuzChris