Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Hdb Balloting (aug 2007)

i saw blk 41. quite afforable.

however i have some doubt..

how come so mnay unit vacant? and they are built in 1985..

vacant unit is same unit, but diff floor.

why?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i saw blk 41. quite afforable.

however i have some doubt..

how come so mnay unit vacant? and they are built in 1985..

vacant unit is same unit, but diff floor.

why?

hi,

i presume u are referring to the Aug 07 mature estate (4-room & bigger) balloting exercise.

from what i understand, the block used to be rental flats to workers from a construction company. they moved out after their contract ended or smthg like that.

u will see corner units available in the Aug 07 balloting cos these are the 4 room units. the corridor units are 3 room flats which had been released a couple of mths back in the monthly 3-room balloting exercise

oh.. is it good den? it pretty cheap to mi

I was staying @ Blk 43.. hehe... Blk 41 previously most of the units was rented out to foreign workers.. the location was good in terms of jus one bus stop away frm bedok interchange.. about 10 mins walk.. one negative point was its beside a mosque.. some ppls might dun like coz of the noise frm the mosque..

thr is a HDB show flat availbe @ blk 41 now.. thks was unit #02-10.. maybe you can drop by to see..

currently all the blk 41-45 @ chai chee is having an upgrading.. eventhough this blk was many yrs already thk was bout 20++ yrs, the condition of the blks was pretty good..

I was staying @ Blk 43.. hehe... Blk 41 previously most of the units was rented out to foreign workers.. the location was good in terms of jus one bus stop away frm bedok interchange.. about 10 mins walk.. one negative point was its beside a mosque.. some ppls might dun like coz of the noise frm the mosque..

thr is a HDB show flat availbe @ blk 41 now.. thks was unit #02-10.. maybe you can drop by to see..

currently all the blk 41-45 @ chai chee is having an upgrading.. eventhough this blk was many yrs already thk was bout 20++ yrs, the condition of the blks was pretty good..

thanks so much for your feedback on blk 41-45. since u are there, mind if i ask u some qns?

1) is there still rental to worker? is the location very messy? in term of ppl?

2) upgrade on what? does every floor have lift?

3) is it walkable to interchange? 10min? so it very near? no need take bus, right?

4) near to mosque got what dis-advanatage? Friday afternoon very noisy? since you live blk 45, ur side can heard noise from mosque?

TQ.

thanks so much for your feedback on blk 41-45. since u are there, mind if i ask u some qns?

1) is there still rental to worker? is the location very messy? in term of ppl?

2) upgrade on what? does every floor have lift?

3) is it walkable to interchange? 10min? so it very near? no need take bus, right?

4) near to mosque got what dis-advanatage? Friday afternoon very noisy? since you live blk 45, ur side can heard noise from mosque?

TQ.

answer to your questions :

1. heard frm my parents (frm those auntie auntie) said that they wont be any rentals of units for blk 41 aft the upgrading. currently thk 80% of the blks now is empty.. no occupant.. quite eery when u pass by.. hehe... previously blk 41 was bit messy (in terms of ppl) coz mostly is rented out to china foreigners.. and the can said no value .. coz no ppl wan to buy .. thk u btr chk out properly 1st b4 buying it.. in case still got rented out to foreign workers then u have to thk twice..

2. whole chai chee frm blk 41-45 having upgrading right now.. jus started on may 07.. thk blk 41 was doin upgrade on lift (every flr).. the rest i duno.. coz im not frm blk 41.. hehe

3.- YES walkable.. its very near.. unless u lazybum.. dowan to walk..

4. normally near mosque ppl will complain noisy when they have their prayers in the morn mah.. but so far didnt hear any noise at all ley.. i stay at blk 43.. not 45..

as i said thr is a HDB show flat @ blk 41.. y not go down thr to see n survey .. hope that my info can help you...