Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
iseya10

Anyone Bought From Sohome/bilture Furnitures Located The The Furniture Mall?

Hihi, has anione frm tis forum bought frm Sohome or Bilture Furnitures which are both located at the Furniture Mall?? Cos i jus bought a tv console frm Sohome yest. Hence, m curious abt their products as well as after sales services. They haf another shop by the name of Bilture Furnitures which is located in the same mall too. Any one has previous prior experience dealin wif them? ani comments? Deeply appreciated! :dunno:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
bought my coffee table and display cabinet from Sohome yesterday also, anyone has feedback on this company?

I got my dining table from sohome at tradehub 21. Overall gd experience. Delivery was on time. Table also looks ok.

I got my dining table from sohome at tradehub 21. Overall gd experience. Delivery was on time. Table also looks ok.

Heh ok good to hear that..I bought mine at Furniture Mall @ beach road

love the furniture from Sohome, looks like Molecule furniture and its value for money leh

duno anyone feels the same way also?

delivery super on time..!

i bought a display cabinet and coffee table here. Display cabinet has a little paint chipped off, so i requested to change a new piece..their follow up is v good, called me automatically to arrange the delivery timing. V happy with the service overall

Edited by Yang Guo