Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
doubl3a

Clocks And Scents

Where can i find nice big table/desktop clocks? Don't tell me Molecule and Revive pls. Paying $100-200 for a small clock is retarded.

And what can I use for nice scents in the home? Don't tell me scented candles or air fresherner !!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Where can i find nice big table/desktop clocks? Don't tell me Molecule and Revive pls. Paying $100-200 for a small clock is retarded.

And what can I use for nice scents in the home? Don't tell me scented candles or air fresherner :D

for more health conscious..u can try neo tech ionizers. Compare to those air fresherner, ionisers help to remove unnecessary dust, germs and other micro particles at all times in homes, offices and other indoor areas..It simply recyles the air both ways den the air freshner which only gives out the scented smell...Hope this helps... !!

http://www.ionicair.com.sg/main.php

And what can I use for nice scents in the home? Don't tell me scented candles or air fresherner :jawdrop:

Essential oil can ma?? :yamseng:

And what can I use for nice scents in the home? Don't tell me scented candles or air fresherner :yamseng:

cheap and BIG size desktop clocks? go to those neighbourhood watch shops - many hidden jewels.

nice scents? cheap and nice + your indian neighbours will definitely smile at you in the lift ;

"KAM BONG YAN" - just go to any incense shop - 100 pieces for less than $9.

not forgetting simi dengue mosquitoes/insects/cockroach..etc - you will see them running for their life after lighting up a kambongyan. :jawdrop: