Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koras

Any movers to recommend?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I use this mover called Andy, and he usually quotes me between $220 - $250 depending on size of items (read = heaviness) per trip to fill his 14ft truck.

Has at least 3 other men to help pack your things, able to dismantle/setup large furniture. Is booked usually 2 days ahead.

Can try A Star Transportation & Services. They have a team of local workers not bad. Very experienced and not that ex either. Kelvin 93378580. :)

We used Alan as mover. He came by for assesment & quoted us S$300 for one trip all-in! We didn't move our fridge, washer & dryer and both places were on lift floors... He supplied us with the boxes a couple weeks before the move and even brought some more later when we needed them. Packing we did by ourselves. The furniture and large items were packed by him and his four workers.

On the day itself he was on time (even a bit early) and everything was moved within a couple of hours. The workers were quite gentle and efficient. The empty boxes were picked up after we SMSed him.

Alan's contact 81797765/92368548

Edited by designez

shifting is so expensive!!!! received quotation from helping hand - $460

$280 for 14 foot lorry

$100 for disposing

$30 for dismantling n fixing

$50 for walking from my block to condo gate

I just used Uber services for moving and storage recently. Found their services good in terms of value for money. Kern Chua was very accommodating and easy to negotiate with. They wrapped most stuff that were not in boxes and that I appreciated a lot. I also engaged them to store my stuff while my new place is under renovation. The storage fee is very reasonable compared to some other companies that I have approached. They will be moving my stuff from storage 2 months later. May review again after that.

Hi everyone, just shifted. Engage SKY Mover. Very professional and efficient. They helped me to wrap all my furnitures, electronic devices and mattresses. Provide me free boxes and charge @ very reasonable and good prices. If you need to move to temporary warehouse, they are able to advice you the right rental unit size ( this is very important, as the rental space is very expensive).

If you need to contact, his name is Alvin - hp 8418 2886.

Alvin and team members, thank you so much.

can try jimmy. he's quite popular in forum. as recommended by forummers, i got him to move my things twice. no prob at all. he charged ard 200plus for each trip... boxes are provided free. he will wrap up ur furniture for u. very professional and helpful.

Hi,

Can pm me this jimmy ( mover no ) .

thx

Hi, Would really appreciate comments on the quote I have received from Shalom.

To move from the current unit in my condo to storage for one month and redelivery to the same condo another unit(all with lift access) its totalling S$1650(This is if WE do the packing ourselves in the boxes they provide except for the larger items like applicances, furniture pieces etc). If they do packing then another 600$. They said about 50 boxes and big items include one sofa, one dining table, study table, one bed with mattress, dryer as well as smaller items like few side tables, bench and LCD TV. The quote sounds very high as we didnt expect so much.

As storage is involved we wanted to make sure items are safe and good shape.

We are moving for first time and dont have much time left (need to vacate month end).

Thnks.

I think u can consider Soon Seng Movers as what SophiaCheng had mentioned. Their price may not be cheap but I can also consider that your is also not cheap. Thus do more comparison first as most of them will offer free quotation with no obligation. For mine, I choose the cheapest one but no impressive thus no recommendation. As for Soon Seng, I think i did the research and they were well comment by sg forumers. Thus, call them and compare if u ok, I think they can do better job. Take care...