Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koras

Any movers to recommend?

any1 can recommend one mover for me also? but i only need to move my queen size mattress to my new place. Estimate how much will it be also? Should be a simple and fast job ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, please also give me Jimmy's contact.. I have previously engaged another mover who is cheap also. his company is called Xpress mover. I hope to get cheaper mover to move my barang barang from warehse to my new hse.

My email is jenny_tansc@yahoo.com.sg

The warehse he recommend was very cheap also.. oni $250/mth. best deal liao.. (for those who nid storage). but then of cos no room like Extra storage lar. the warehse is located at ubi one.

Edited by jennytansc

Never engage this mover ' Goodness Movers'. They never kept to their promises. Had a nightmare with them, guys beware.

i had the same experience in oct 2010. Engaged them 1 mth before move, smsed 2 days before move to confirm on the time (9am), but on the day they came at 10.30am. Called their mobile at 9.15am and was told "have to go fetch workers", then "on the way 20mins". Called again at 10am, they said "on the way 5 mins".

when they reached i told the boss, a chinese man in his 40s, why so late? he said he didnt bring mobile phone. the calls were answered by his assistant, a malay man. i voiced my displeasure and my mother-in-law also commented. suddenly he flared up and said if you dont want to move he go. i shouted at him to leave, as he was not even apologetic for his lateness. he kept shouting and we had a shouting match.

in the end my sister-in-law's husband called his friend who has a truck to transport the things, and three of us moved ourselves. dont ever engage GOODNESS MOVERS as they are not even good at all!

Edited by adam72

Im looking for movers.

Looking for a few quotations to check out the prices.

Could anyone please pm me jimmy's comtact.

I saw alot of people recommended him.

Thanks.

For the record, I have more than 30 big jumbo boxes, more than 10 bags of clothings / stuffs, one IKEA chest, Kingsize mattress, stools, etc, and they charged me $300 for everything, for 4 hours of their time including the waiting time for the lift to be repaired.

hmm..funny lei..last time when they come to my hse for quotation, they charge me $900.. items are 15 boxes, 1 queen size bed & mattress, dining table, tv console, 2 couch, 1 study table, etc. and to store our "barang-barang" at their storage they charge us $600 per mth :jawdrop: (which to us is way too expensive for us as we need a storage for 4mths while waiting for our keys & renovation) & they dont allowed us to access to their storage area. And lucky me, I work near their place & warehouse..so everyday while walking to office I can see their warehouse and tsk..tsk..tsk..their warehouse really need a renovation ~ windows broken..no aircon..and can see things being stack anyhow..

So currently we stored all our furniture at Extraspace IMM.. Service is :good: price is also reasonable..deposit (refundable) $511, 1st mth $1..subsequence mth less than $400..any time can access & they recommend us a mover who knows very well abt extraspace layout and sizes.. the mover charge us $700 no matter how many trips they have to make. Anyone interested you can call ALBERT of 101MOVERs @ 90888890 a vry friendly chap :good:

I would like to recommend the mover which I engaged in January 2011...

Friendly, professional mover comprised of 5 local guys...patiently waiting for the lift to be repaired when it broke down the minute they arrived at my block. When the lift was ready, they didn't rush to unload...instead, they still carefully moved the boxes up to my unit and asked me politely where I want the boxes to be placed. For the record, I have more than 30 big jumbo boxes, more than 10 bags of clothings / stuffs, one IKEA chest, Kingsize mattress, stools, etc, and they charged me $300 for everything, for 4 hours of their time including the waiting time for the lift to be repaired.

Here are the pictures taken on the day of our move...the sales person who came to assess the volume of goods is Ken:

grq4_a8f_uc4it.jpg

grq4_fbe_uc4it.jpg

grq4_34d_uc4it.jpg