Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mery

Any comments on Neo Garden or Elsie's Kitchen?

I have used Elsie kitchen for my housewarming. Guest complained the fried rice is hard and cold. Only complimented the pastries were nice.

I went to a wedding using Kriston. Must say the food is really very nice!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I just had my housewarming with Neo Garden as caterer. It was GOOD ! :thumbs up::thumbs up: The caterers were on time to set up & the way they set the table cloth also very nice. All my guest commented the food very delicious, esp. the Chicken Curry, Chocolate Eclair, Almond Jelly & Fried rice.

I had my party on Sun afternoon, so on Fri they sms me to confirm. Then on Sun morning they sms me again to give me the hp no. of person in charge to bring the food ( in case no show or any problems). Then after the party they sms me again thank me for choosing them. :good:

Very happy & satisfied with their service :good:

Edited by mel

Two thumbs up for Neo Garden.

I had ordered their service on 13 Oct '08 & the food were simple delicious! All my frens & relatives had really enjoy the food. I love the fried beehood, butter prawn, lemon chicken , satay & eclair. A big applause to Neo Garden! Service good, table layout good, delivery good, customer service good & even after service they msg you to thank you. Must try this caterer! :yamseng:

After reading so many positive feedbacks on Neo Garden from the forum, we decided to engage them for our Housewarming yesterday... We were impressed by their service and food :good: ... and the best part, their company is only few streets away from our place... so the food came to us pipping hot... All our friends and relatives commented that the food is delicious and looks gd too..

:dribble: Thumbs up for the fried rice, choc eclairs (yyyuummmmy!), luo han zhai and black pepper chicken!! :dribble:

Recomended!!!!! :dancingqueen:

I just wanted to comment on Neo Garden's poor marketing skill. They entice customers with the 1st time "no transportation" charge offer. How about their returned customers? Ok, I take it as they are only interested in a one-time business kinda deal.

To top it off, the vouchers and promotion offers they gave away are with tons of terms and condition. Either:

(i) valid on Mon-Fri only ~ how many of us here have the time to organise for buffet parties on Mon-Fri? Even if we do, how many can make it? As if we do not have to work.

(ii) valid with a minimum order of $350 and above ~ ya right!!!

To me, if you are not willing or generous with your offers, might as well don't give.

Anyone have any good caterer contacts? Someone who can cater to smaller groups say 15-20 pax. I am talking about a few groups of 15-20 pax. Come on, we are all leaving in the newer generation of smaller flats these day. Splitting your groups is the way to go when hosting. No?

Recently, I have just attended my friend's house warming party. They have asked Elsie Kitchen for their buffet catering. I like their Sambal Prawn and Beef Rendang very much as they taste very nice and still pipping hot. The Nasi Brayani is also high recommended. I think I will order from Elsie Kitchen (http://elsiekitchen.prospecthandler.com/elsie_kitchen.htm) for my new house warning party in December :D

I have tried Neo Garden catering b4, svc got nothing much to comment, but then the food taste is louya

Neo garden not bad on laksa. Not so good on fried rice. Time collection quite flexible. Overall can do lah.

I've used their catering for a seminar, the mini high-tea catering. Not too bad, the amount given was also more than enough. Quality isn't that great, except their eclairs, which were really nice.

I've used their catering for a seminar, the mini high-tea catering. Not too bad, the amount given was also more than enough. Quality isn't that great, except their eclairs, which were really nice.

NEO Garden curry chicken is great ! they alwys cater extra 10% food !

neo garden is too exp...

i gt a recommendation for 1 of the caterer...it is veli cheap and the food not bad....except dat they r veli "niao' on the cups and plates,serviette...they will gif u juz enuff

pm me for the name..