Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
l_club23

Lcd Tv Tilting Wall Mount

Anyone knows where to get LCD TV tilting wall mounts from?

Like what Sanus Systems supplies www.sanus.com

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thought you are the expert.

Saw some of your stuff at this websites.

Haha, ya, but never thought of searching there for this wall mount.

Still never change ....

Normal wall mount in Giant cannot meh, must be premium hah.

Somemore behind one... cannot see...

Aiya, actually my Samsung TV come with the standard mount already, but I worry that if installation height of TV is too high, at least get this tilting mount can adjust a bit. Avoid neck ache which is what my colleague experienced after contractor installed his TV a little too high.

Aiya, actually my Samsung TV come with the standard mount already, but I worry that if installation height of TV is too high, at least get this tilting mount can adjust a bit. Avoid neck ache which is what my colleague experienced after contractor installed his TV a little too high.

Last year, I was also searching for Sanus TV bracket. Found a shop on the 3rd Floor Sim Lim Tower (not Sim Lim Sq.) which quoted me $100 for VM200s (up to 32in LCD TV), exclude installation. If I am not wrong, the shop unit number is #03-16 or 17. You may want to check it out.

Edited by honestguy

Last year, I was also searching for Sanus TV bracket. Found a shop on the 3rd Floor Sim Lim Tower (not Sim Lim Sq.) which quoted me $100 for VM200s (up to 32in LCD TV), exclude installation. If I am not wrong, the shop unit number is #03-16 or 17. You may want to check it out.

Thanks honestguy, wil be checking it out today.