Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vade

Carpenter To Recommend?

HI,Vade I can introduce you a good carpenter to you, he always do the carpentry cabinet,he can solve your problem and alter you cabinet ,your kitchen ,living room and bed room you can contatct JASON GOH

Wedsite:WWW.bengfongreno.blogspot.com

H/P :93518186

Email :bengfong.reno@gmail.com

Regard

Kelvin8

I shld say his response is quite fast....think 2~3hrs after I had sent out my email.

He quoted est $200/ft for my cabinet...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
The carpentry I know of is very knowledgeable, even the workers need to study the characteristic of different type of woods and laminate...workmanship is good and responsible too.

Anyone need can PM me.

Hi jaskel,

i am new here and looking for a carpenter to kitchen cabinet and face lift the lamination of some exiting fixtures.

kindly send me the contact of ur recommended carpentry.... thanks alot

Regards

edhome

hey guys,

I'm also engaging the carpentry works directly without going thru main contractor or Interior designer.

This carpentry has done my previous house and also my current renov at TQ. Honest ppls and they only doing carpentry. Have their own workshop in Sungai Kadut.

They accept small jobs also, anyone wish to contact them direct can pm me...for their contacts

They will start to fix my current renov in a week time, anyone wish to view can pm me also....

Hope it help!

hi! can i hv the contacts pls ;)

many thks!

Hi jaskel,

i am new here and looking for a carpenter to kitchen cabinet and face lift the lamination of some exiting fixtures.

kindly send me the contact of ur recommended carpentry.... thanks alot

Regards

edhome

well, maybe you would like to give Mr kok 97680883 / Ms Perlyn 90080883 a call for some advice?? their pricing is reasonable and good workmanship

Hi,

I'm looking for a carpenter to do some simple carpentry work in my house. Any good and reliable carpenter to recommend? ]

Dear,Vade

l can recommend you good and reliable carpenter ,he can do anything of carpentry work,l was used him before,he service very good,his name jason goh.

Email:bengfong.reno@gmail.com

H/P :93518186

URL :WWW.bengfongreno.blogspot.com

Hi raintree and edhome,

I do want to help but my carpenter is fully booked till mid of Dec then have slot. Need to book him in advance. If only doing it after mid Dec, u can PM me.

Regards

jaskel

pmed. i'm doing my kitchen in Mid Dec.

thanks.

Hi raintree and edhome,

I do want to help but my carpenter is fully booked till mid of Dec then have slot. Need to book him in advance. If only doing it after mid Dec, u can PM me.

Regards

jaskel

Hi Jaskel, can you PM me your carpenter's contact? I need to do up a kitchen cabinet and a wardrobe... thanks :)

Hi Jaskel, can you PM me your carpenter's contact? I need to do up a kitchen cabinet and a wardrobe... thanks :)

u want to try my carpenter?? pm me if interested..

[interested can directly deal with carpentry, Mr.Lau from Metal & Wood General Contractor, (9742 5965)....

eventhough it's a minor job..i believe that Mr.Lau will be able to meet your requirements...he is doing the carpentry works, quite experience as well..can drop by at his workplace at NorthLink,,,

Thanks for the recommendation.

I like their service.

I went down to check on the renovation on new year day and found some small problem and called Pearlyn in the afternoon. On that evening, I was surprised to see Mr Lau in the house checkjing out the problem and even removed part of the plaster of ceiling which is having problem. Didn't expect him to come down on 1 January.

Mr Lau also help me we repair some minor defect in my old house for free. :D

The renovation work is still in progress so its too early to comment on their workmanship but definitely their service is good.