Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vade

Carpenter To Recommend?

yes...

you also engage them har?

tat uncle kok works everyday one..not surprise he dropby your place at 1st jan, he ever dropby my new house midnight that time when still renovating, so happens that i was there to find my handphone that i left there in afternoon when i heard people turning my door lock and i rush out just in time to open the door before he did... he was shock by me then, so sorry tat time..hee hee..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yes...

you also engage them har?

tat uncle kok works everyday one..not surprise he dropby your place at 1st jan, he ever dropby my new house midnight that time when still renovating, so happens that i was there to find my handphone that i left there in afternoon when i heard people turning my door lock and i rush out just in time to open the door before he did... he was shock by me then, so sorry tat time..hee hee..

Our Reno + all carpentry works also done up by Mr Kok & Ms Perlyn. (Sun Hup Interior Contracts)

Mr Kok & Ms Perlyn were helpful, patient, responsible to reno our new nest for the past 7 weeks.

We are satisfied with their service and all the carpentry works, very good workmanship with reasonable price.

Would like to say thank you to tress and tplittely whose recommendation on Renotalk Forum.

Below are the photos of living hall before & after.

Before Reno

SNC00275.jpg

After Reno

LivingHall1.jpg

LivingHall3.jpg

LivingHall2.jpg

ViewfromBalcony-LivingHall.jpg

Mr kok 97680883 / Ms perlyn 90080883

Wow, your place looks big and nice. :good:

Will upload the pic of my place after its done next week.

One thing I like is they always try their best to follow the schedule closely.

Thanks again tress and tplittely.

Thanks Vulcansg..

Our Reno + all carpentry works also done up by Mr Kok & Ms Perlyn. (Sun Hup Interior Contracts)

Mr Kok & Ms Perlyn were helpful, patient, responsible to reno our new nest for the past 7 weeks.

We are satisfied with their service and all the carpentry works, very good workmanship with reasonable price.

Would like to say thank you to tress and tplittely whose recommendation on Renotalk Forum.

Below are the photos of living hall before & after.

Before Reno

SNC00275.jpg

After Reno

LivingHall1.jpg

LivingHall3.jpg

LivingHall2.jpg

ViewfromBalcony-LivingHall.jpg

Mr kok 97680883 / Ms perlyn 90080883

Hi tungsten,

Your new nest is very nice. We will call them for a quote for our new nest @ Pinnacle.

My hubby like ur new nest's modern & contemporary design.

Wanna to check got 2 Mr Lau from this forum. confused :(

1st Mr Lau from Sun Hup

2nd MR Lau from Metal & Wood

Same person?

Can u share us more pic? Thanks in advance

Hi tungsten,

Your new nest is very nice. We will call them for a quote for our new nest @ Pinnacle.

My hubby like ur new nest's modern & contemporary design.

Wanna to check got 2 Mr Lau from this forum. confused :(

1st Mr Lau from Sun Hup

2nd MR Lau from Metal & Wood

Same person?

Can u share us more pic? Thanks in advance

sunpage16,

Our contractor is #1 Mr Lau from SUN HUP INTERIOR CONTRACTS @ NORTHLINK LEVEL 2 - highly recommendation by trees & tplittey from this forum.

He's nickname call KOK.. :D

Your can contact them for quotation.

Mr KOK or call him Mr Lau 9768 0883

Ms Perlyn 9008 0883

Ms Perlyn was very good at listening to what we wanted... for us total peace of mind in our renovation. yipee

Hi all,

I engaged this sub-contractor (different from contractor, they do their own work) Kow Yee Interior Furniture Decoration. Was very pleased with the workmanship. Furniture was reasonably priced but they used the best materials, so was quite pleased. Their ceiling and partitioning work was very cheap. Another contractor quoted me ceiling package for my 4room flat is $3500 but he quoted me $1900 only.. the contractors out there really out to chop.. For Kow Yee, you come with a design you have, and they will follow your design. Mr Lee will give you practical ideas, not too pushy.

Kow Yee Interior Furniture Decoration

Block 4035, Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 1

Sales Hotline: 98777717 (Mr Lee)

I found them through this link:

http://www.styleweddings.sg/forums/ShowPos...px?PostID=98914

Ceiling works (Dining, Living, Master bedroom) Plaster ceiling

Concealed Kitchen glass door

Toilet glass sliding door

TV console panel

Bedroom Cupboard

Wiring (Whole house)

Painting (Whole house)

Piping works

Changing existing tiles

Bomb shelter featured wall

Room divider (glass)

Kitchen Cabinets

Edited by rnb1970

Thanks for the recommendation.

I like their service.

I went down to check on the renovation on new year day and found some small problem and called Pearlyn in the afternoon. On that evening, I was surprised to see Mr Lau in the house checkjing out the problem and even removed part of the plaster of ceiling which is having problem. Didn't expect him to come down on 1 January.

Mr Lau also help me we repair some minor defect in my old house for free. :D

The renovation work is still in progress so its too early to comment on their workmanship but definitely their service is good.

hi Vulcansg,

i got a little bit blur regarding your contractor "Mr Lau"

is he the "Lau" from wood and metal? or the "Lau" from other threads that also call him "Mr kok" ??

from the threads i read, trees and tplittley's recommendation is mr kok (Lau) hp 9768xxxx and you have post a recommendation on the column of "Mr lau' from wood and metal whose hp is 9742xxxx under boonpin85, but yet you thanks also trees and tplittley... so your "Mr Lau is hp 9768xxxx" ? or "Mr Lau hp 9742xxxx"? it seems that both of them got a lot similarities..

sunpage16,

Our contractor is #1 Mr Lau from SUN HUP INTERIOR CONTRACTS @ NORTHLINK LEVEL 2 - highly recommendation by trees & tplittey from this forum.

He's nickname call KOK.. :D

Your can contact them for quotation.

Mr KOK or call him Mr Lau 9768 0883

Ms Perlyn 9008 0883

Ms Perlyn was very good at listening to what we wanted... for us total peace of mind in our renovation. yipee

hi ,

is perlyn a designer? or a contractor?

do they provide design or we have to tell them what to do like tplittley says so?? how do they charged?

your new house looks nice and cozy..is it design by yourself??

sorry for the lots of questions.., i am very excited to get a contractor to start with and also worried that i will get a wrong person to work with.

hi,

your new nest very nice!! wow, kind of big ya..is it a 5 room??

my contractor and carpenter also uncle kok ya..but how come my house not as nice?? hei hei, tomolo must call him up to complain..

I am very comfortable with both kok and perlyn.especially perlyn. She is very patient although i knew i am very long winded everytime, "peiseh". they seems to work everyday without rest leh, i can get them no matter what time and what day..one of these days i must ask them what they eat that keep them energetic enough to work such a long hours..hahaha..

btw, can you tell me how to upload pic? i had tried so many times but cannot succeed .. i also wants to share my beautiful house.

you are welcome..

your house looks great. looks like 1 more forumer engage them and without regrets. :good:

hi ,

is perlyn a designer? or a contractor?

do they provide design or we have to tell them what to do like tplittley says so?? how do they charged?

your new house looks nice and cozy..is it design by yourself??

sorry for the lots of questions.., i am very excited to get a contractor to start with and also worried that i will get a wrong person to work with.

she is a designer, but she always says she isn't.she can do 3d and drawings but think is too busy to really sit down in office.

no harm trying for a meetup and quote. she is a nice lady. mr kok is well experience, but he is those uncle type so you need to communicate with him in chinese or dialect.

hi,

your new nest very nice!! wow, kind of big ya..is it a 5 room??

my contractor and carpenter also uncle kok ya..but how come my house not as nice?? hei hei, tomolo must call him up to complain..

I am very comfortable with both kok and perlyn.especially perlyn. She is very patient although i knew i am very long winded everytime, "peiseh". they seems to work everyday without rest leh, i can get them no matter what time and what day..one of these days i must ask them what they eat that keep them energetic enough to work such a long hours..hahaha..

btw, can you tell me how to upload pic? i had tried so many times but cannot succeed .. i also wants to share my beautiful house.

Hi Blossomflower,

If you would like to upload your photos and show it here,

simply go to http://imageshack.us/ or http://www.photobucket.com , upload your photos and click 'Host it'

Copy the codes in the textbox entitled ' Thumbnail for forums' and paste them in your post. Thanks:)

I have a floor board inside a cabinet (under the basin) which is damaged by water previously. The board is kind of decomposed and giving bad smell because of the moulds. My requirement is to cut away the existing damaged board and replace with a new board within changing the existing cabinet. Is there any carpenter able to do this?

If yes, please leave contact details. My email is ngkwt@pacific.net.sg.

Thanks.