Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vade

Carpenter To Recommend?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi missydeer, does your contact do renovation for the whole place besides carpentry? Btw, what is the length of your wardrobe?

Please PM me the your contact details. Thank you very much!

@ pink texas,

My contractor does everything!!! In fact I also had to retile part of my balcony, which was done up very well too.

My sliding door wardrobe is about 7 feet long, very happy with it.

Have PM you my contractor's detail. All the best.

Hi,

I'm looking for a carpenter to put together a 8 ft tv bench (standalone) with some drawers.

Anyone has a good experience with a particular contractor? I'm concerned about the quality of the drawers and the veneer finishing.

If you've any pictures (esp zoomed in to the finishing) that would be great.

You can PM me their contact and any photos.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 4

Hi,

I'm looking for a carpenter to do a custom built-in wardrobe. Someone who is reliable and reasonable. And of course good workmanship as well.

Can someone recommend me? Thanks

you guys can try my carpenter if interested.. pricing is cheap and service is good.

his name is Tan, 93926670

i need to find electrician now..

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing ...

Hi all,Please engage Kelvin from Senz at your own risk. (HP: 9875 8882 / Email: senz_cs@yahoo.com.sg / Website: http://www.senz.com.sg/)I used him earlier this year, initially things were fine...but his carpenter made a mess of everything... the carpenters he used were inexperienced, causing a lot of problems for my renovation. The boss of his carpentry even told me he sacked his guys becos of this...as it also happened to another renovation.Eventually, I've got a lot of faults with the reno and till now (less than few months), most of my stuffs are starting to fall apart. Though he is the contractor, I seemed to be doing most of his job.I refused to pay the remaining balance and he filed for Small Claims. I won the case, because I had all the photos and messages as proof. Settled for discounts on the balance. However before even paying him, I realised a lot more faults on my carpentry, and I told him it's either you rectify else I won't be paying a single cent - we can go settle this in front of the judge.He never reply my message...and then today...I receive a call from the Debt Collector... so he apparently engaged someone, wanting to collect back the money.If you want to find out more about what happened and his workmanship... DO PM ME.

I have direct carpentry from JB with 20 over years experience. I am helping him to look for direct sales instead of ID. Let me know if you guys are interested. He cannot draw 3D drawing but only handdraw by his own...

• Like 2

you guys can try my carpenter if interested.. pricing is cheap and service is good.

his name is Tan, 93926670

i need to find electrician now..

For electrician, u can get Ah Lun at HP 97843885...experienced, reliable and reasonably-priced. He is also honest. Used him twice this year...Mrs Chai

I have direct carpentry from JB with 20 over years experience. I am helping him to look for direct sales instead of ID. Let me know if you guys are interested. He cannot draw 3D drawing but only handdraw by his own...

Can you PM me his details pls. Tq...

Hi I am interested. Can PM me his contact? Any pic for his works?