Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vade

Carpenter To Recommend?

On 26 December 2015 at 0:12 AM, JamesLeongkm said:

I have a good carpenter who provides great services and price is reasonable. Pm me if contact needed

Hi,

Can email me the contact details? Thanks

nurhidayah2012@gmail.com

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm looking for carpentry work for my resale EA. Collecting keys tml. Carpentry works required for kitchen, toilets, 4 bedrooms (wardrobe and window ledge recess area cabinets) and living rooms (TV consol and altar). Looking for quotes. Pls pm me. Thanks. 

On 30 August 2010 at 3:32 PM, blitzk said:

Hi, I also engaged the service of Metal & Wood General Contractor for our Feature wall and tv console. I hope everything will be okay, will post some pics once it is done :)

BE CAREFUL of Mr. Lau from Metal & Wood!!!!! I engaged him to perform a carpenter work in Bishan. He will act for sympathy and commit whatever you request, offer a lower than market quote and ask for 50% deposit. He will be very active in response at the beginning. After deposit taken, he will then tell you he forgot to include certain costs and make you top up to help him cover his cost. He then engaged illegal workers to conduct work. The moment I questioned him, he either rejected calls, turned off his phone or even threaten not to complete his work unless I pay for the remaining before he continue. 

Subsequently, I found out that his license was suspended by HDB for Applied renovation permit on behalf of non-registered renovation contractor without carrying out renovation works in HDB flats! I ended up paying extra and engaged another carpenter to clean up his mess. You may check HDB approved contractor list for this.

Terrible experience! 

Edited by Cks0523
Update the actual status from hdb

On 18 October 2011 at 11:23 AM, Home169 said:

I tried contacting Mr Kok/ Pearlyn but no reply. I chase until I give up. End up I engaged Metal & Wood to help with some carpentary works. Pricing slightly above market price. But was totally disappointed with the workmanship. Upon handover still want to smoke me to accept the finished job with a small discount. Not impressed at all. Wished I had used someone else.

PM if you want more story.

BE CAREFUL of Mr. Lau from Metal & Wood!!!!! I engaged him to perform a carpenter work in Bishan. He will act for sympathy and commit whatever you request, offer a lower than market quote and ask for 50% deposit. He will be very active in response at the beginning. After deposit taken, he will then tell you he forgot to include certain costs and make you top up to help him cover his cost. He then engaged illegal workers to conduct work. The moment I questioned him, he either rejected calls, turned off his phone or even threaten not to complete his work unless I pay for the remaining before he continue. 

Subsequently, I found out that his license was suspended by HDB for Applied renovation permit on behalf of non-registered renovation contractor without carrying out renovation works in HDB flats! I ended up paying extra and engaged another carpenter to clean up his mess. You may check HDB approved contractor list for this.

Terrible experience! 

Edited by Cks0523
Update status from hdb website

Hello,
Anybody need carpentry works, i willing to share direct contractor's contact, just let me know through PM.

The boss is very traditional old man who have many years of experience who use Windows Paint instead of 3D scratch software. LOL!~
His company/workshop is at local.
Crafted by local and Malaysian carpenters.
He will personally go down on site for measurement and pass customers laminated samples and solid surface/quarts/marble/... samples(if requested) 

I am looking for good, reliable carpenter that also help to propose design as well. Can PM me contact.

thanks

On 9/22/2017 at 11:28 PM, EdwinPie said:

Renovation in progress.
I can share the contractor's/carpentry detail if you need. 
Cheap and reliable for me. 

Hi Edwin, can pm me your carpenter contact.

On ‎22‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:28 PM, EdwinPie said:

Renovation in progress.

Hi Erwin

Can share with me your carpenter Contact?

Thanks

On 22/09/2017 at 11:28 PM, EdwinPie said:

Renovation in progress.

WhatsApp Image 2017-08-29 at 2.57.41 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2017-08-29 at 2.57.40 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2017-08-29 at 2.57.39 PM(1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2017-08-29 at 2.57.39 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2017-08-29 at 2.57.38 PM(1).jpeg

DSC_0047.JPG

DSC_0050.JPG

DSC_0040.JPG

DSC_0041.JPG

DSC_0043.JPG

DSC_0033.JPG