Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vade

Carpenter To Recommend?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 9/22/2017 at 11:28 PM, EdwinPie said:

Renovation in progress.
I can share the contractor's/carpentry detail if you need. 
Cheap and reliable for me. 

WhatsApp Image 2017-08-29 at 2.57.41 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2017-08-29 at 2.57.40 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2017-08-29 at 2.57.39 PM(1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2017-08-29 at 2.57.39 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2017-08-29 at 2.57.38 PM(1).jpeg

DSC_0047.JPG

DSC_0050.JPG

DSC_0040.JPG

DSC_0041.JPG

DSC_0043.JPG

DSC_0033.JPG

Hi Edwin, Can share the contractor/carpenter's contact info? Thanks! 

Hi All,

Any updates to Carpenters?

I've contacted some stated as far back as 2015. So far no response.  :)

Looking for the best carpentry in Singapore? Try GoldPines Carpentry.

Gold Pines Carpenter Singapore: What We Can Do For You

Gold Pines provide a range of affordable and excellent carpentry services.

The services that include :

• Designing & customising carpentry work for residential/commercial buildings. We pride ourselves in being an established name in carpentry and cabinetry design.
  • Fabric & upholstery work for your furniture and interior. All wood and no play can be dull at times. We also provide fabric and upholstery work for your custom made furniture!
  • Glass & mirror work. We provide impeccable glass/mirror design & customisation options for your custom furniture.
  • Carpentry work for overseas & development projects.
  • Awesome after sales services. We don’t believe in being one and done once you have received your final piece. We are always ready to address any queries on our customised furniture.

Click the links below to know more  about Gold Pines Carpentry:

https://www.goldpines.com.sg/cheap-carpentry-singapore/

On 8/22/2007 at 2:07 PM, vade said:

Hi,

I'm looking for a carpenter to do some simple carpentry work in my house. Any good and reliable carpenter to recommend? Thanks.

can try SGHomeNeeds for a list of carpentry companies

On 10/22/2018 at 4:18 PM, Edward Koh said:

After selecting a few ID. I can say that all of them asked me "What I want". When I tell them my basic concept, next they ask is what color you want and next is showing me their Many Completed jobs photos and some sample for laminate. Come on la, they could have show me the photos first. Some ID give good idea, Some ID don't even give idea. First verbal quotation from this ID was around $25k, when I finally gotten the key, ID came over to visit and quoted me again. The price shoot up to $35k for miscellaneous and some small add on. 

Next day when I went to the house with my wife, saw this uncle talking with my neighbour. Just casually go over to take a look. The house is already completed. Found out the uncle is a contractor, and ask him to quote me for my house. After awhile he came over, and gave me a quote around $15k for the same work that I could have given to the ID. Went back home and immediately we source for contractor instead of ID company. Well, at the end, the price from contractor are about the same. So we went back to our neighbour house and checked the work. Quality looks good and has no complain by my neighbour. We asked him down, paid him deposit. And our house is done in about 2.5weeks.

Ask me to introduce friends to him, so just helping out :good: really helping out. Also to let people in the forum know the problem i have faced. Not earning any commission or what.

40+Yrs old, Nice boss, not pushy, friendly, malaysian, registered singapore company, No GST, price is very good and negotiable.

Edited by Edward Koh