Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
michiko

Hanging Unit Number

Hi all!

just realised my neighbour attached a display for house unit number to the wall beside his door. Is like an arrow pointing towards my door. Hope u get what i mean. Although it is not pointing to the center of my door, is pointing towards the side panel of my main door. is this ok?

Heard from feng shui point of view, is not good to have any object pointing towards your main door. The head of the that display is round and not sharp, is that alright?

someone suggest me to put a 'pa kwa' outside my door... hmm..a bit weird i find cos both myself n my hubby are not religious pple. tot that is for taoist?

Any suggestion?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hmm my home unit number also pointing at my neighbour though not directly... dunwan anything bad to happen to them. any way to remedy it?

Then does the unit number means anything in fs?

it depends on which school of fengshui you believe in.

but do take note -

the best fengshui is a house by itself(bunglow/semi d) cos it gets all the good Qi.

for a condo/hdb , you are actually sharing it with everybody, Qi is split among the units. The difference is how much good Qi your house is getting.

If your house is at the perfect location and also done up nicely by a fsm + your bazi is WANG during the period = you got good fengshui.

Hi all!

just realised my neighbour attached a display for house unit number to the wall beside his door. Is like an arrow pointing towards my door. Hope u get what i mean. Although it is not pointing to the center of my door, is pointing towards the side panel of my main door. is this ok?

Heard from feng shui point of view, is not good to have any object pointing towards your main door. The head of the that display is round and not sharp, is that alright?

someone suggest me to put a 'pa kwa' outside my door... hmm..a bit weird i find cos both myself n my hubby are not religious pple. tot that is for taoist?

Any suggestion?

Hi,

Dun need to get worried over it as long as it's not a sharp object pointing directly 'opposite you' like an arrow then it's o.k

Never ever put a 'pa kua' facing another house unless it's a T-junction road (with no house on it), cemetary, cause can harm other back which later both family will enter into a FS war zone.. 'Pa kua' are not supposed to be anyhow used, can cause disaster if used wrong types.. :bangwall:

If there is a need to hang something which your neighbour 'normally on your direct opposite house' has a sharp objects - can try using a normal mirror, tortise shell, can do the trick.. If can talk them out would be the best! :P

MasterChong

Master Chong, if my neighbour's door is not directly facing my door, their door is slightly slanted (hope u get wat I mean), then I hang a ba kuah outside my door, issit ok? My purpose of hanging the ba kuah is to

counter the bamboos from my neighbours. Their bamboos face directly to my main door, so I use ba kuah to counter it...issit ok?

Master Chong, if my neighbour's door is not directly facing my door, their door is slightly slanted (hope u get wat I mean), then I hang a ba kuah outside my door, issit ok? My purpose of hanging the ba kuah is to

counter the bamboos from my neighbours. Their bamboos face directly to my main door, so I use ba kuah to counter it...issit ok?

Hi Karen,

Even though their door is slanted, it's still not good to hang a 'pa kua' as the reflected chi will harm the other famlies.. :notti: If you hang the wrong type of 'pa kua' will absorb the chi into your home.. cause there are convex & concave types

Try hanging a normal piece of flat mirror instead, or can hang tortise shell.. If you can find a chinese metal fork (3 pointed type - like the one used by Neptune King) hang it on top of your house main door with the points pointing at your own ceiling would do the trick.. :good:

MasterChong

Hi Karen,

Even though their door is slanted, it's still not good to hang a 'pa kua' as the reflected chi will harm the other famlies.. :) If you hang the wrong type of 'pa kua' will absorb the chi into your home.. cause there are convex & concave types

Try hanging a normal piece of flat mirror instead, or can hang tortise shell.. If you can find a chinese metal fork (3 pointed type - like the one used by Neptune King) hang it on top of your house main door with the points pointing at your own ceiling would do the trick.. :D

MasterChong

Thanks MasterChong, the ba kuah is not hang by me but is hang by my FSM, he says the ba kuah will not harm the opp family cos is not exact door to door....hmmm....must seek my HB's permission to take down liao....kinda scary! O ya....just check my "pa kua", the mirror is slightly concave....near to flat....

Hope its ok!

Thanks MasterChong, the ba kuah is not hang by me but is hang by my FSM, he says the ba kuah will not harm the opp family cos is not exact door to door....hmmm....must seek my HB's permission to take down liao....kinda scary! O ya....just check my "pa kua", the mirror is slightly concave....near to flat....

Hope its ok!

Hi Karen,

Generally, Concave "pakua" is to absorb. Convex "pakua" is to expelled.. No offend to your FSM, but not really encouraged to hang 'pakua' if there is another families staying opposite although their door is slanted cause it's still can see the whole image of their house & door on your mirror..

Dun want to start another FS war with your neighbour when something happens to them later in their families which they might start to blame your 'pakua' as they will notice cause it's obviuos on top of your door entrance.. :)

MasterChong

Hi Master Chong, so u mean i can just ignore it?

And u mention abt tortoise shell, where do we place it?

Edited by michiko