Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
princesschoc

Contractors To Recommend Please?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i got a contractor to recommend. So far I have used him for my office renovation and my mother's house. My relatives also used him as we all find him very reliable. My cousin commented that his tiling workmanship plus paintwork is excellent. For me, I think his paintwork is very good for my office as there were no patches. He was very easy going as initially I thought the wooden part of my partition was not even, I told him about him and immediately the next day he got the painters back. then i realised due to the nature of the lighting and wood, it was not a problem of workmanship. overall, even the bosses commented that the paintwork is good. As for his pricing, I think so far its plus/minus from market rate and anyway I believe you get what you pay for.

Anyway, if you guys need his contact, email me at adel_06@yahoo.com as I dont want to be seen as advertising as I personally feel that good and reliable contractors are hard to come by, so should recommend if he/she is good.

hi,

I'm looking for a contractor for my 5rm flat. If you have any commendable contractor, pls pm me their contact.

Thanks.

I also have a good contractor to intro. 5 years ago, i was doing renovation for my 5 room punggol new unit. I met this contractor on my good friend unit. I am impressed by his work and his responsible manner. i engaged him after that, indeed i am happy with his work and his experience. Though he isnt a designer, he is very experienced. His advice is very useful. He also got very good worksmanship.There isnt any complain and he is a nice uncle and you can even discuss with him yr budget. This renovation uncle talks softly, abit shy type some more, nice guy indeed, but his english not very good.

This june 2007 , i got a clementi 5 room flat through balloting. This contractor uncle is the first person i think of cos as usual i only set aside 20k for my renoavation. And also during this 5 years, i have no complain at all about his renovation. I quickly call him. I scared he dont work liao Lucky he still around. He quoted my house renovation around 20k also but excluding aircon. But the material he use good lah...He drove me around to buy wall tiles, floor tiles, sink etc.....i am waiting eagerly for him to start his work again.

Anyone wants my contractor contact, just PM me. :notti:

woh! it sounds really 'chim' hee...but thanks! erm...mine is a new EA (130sqm) bought in the Jul WIS...well, frankly speaking..i do not know what is the budget we should set for our hm..maybe lets keep it at 20k ba...and hope to settle with those basic reno first..which i really need advice...wat reno shd i kickof first...etc..but i guess most impt is finding a good contractor first...any reco??

I also have a good contractor to intro. 5 years ago, i was doing renovation for my 5 room punggol new unit. I met this contractor on my good friend unit. I am impressed by his work and his responsible manner. i engaged him after that, indeed i am happy with his work and his experience. Though he isnt a designer, he is very experienced. His advice is very useful. He also got very good worksmanship.There isnt any complain and he is a nice uncle and you can even discuss with him yr budget. This renovation uncle talks softly, abit shy type some more, nice guy indeed, but his english not very good.

This june 2007 , i got a clementi 5 room flat through balloting. This contractor uncle is the first person i think of cos as usual i only set aside 20k for my renoavation. And also during this 5 years, i have no complain at all about his renovation. I quickly call him. I scared he dont work liao Lucky he still around. He quoted my house renovation around 20k also but excluding aircon. But the material he use good lah...He drove me around to buy wall tiles, floor tiles, sink etc.....i am waiting eagerly for him to start his work again.

Anyone wants my contractor contact, just PM me. :bangwall:

hi gohkm,

may I have your contractor's contact?

thanks & regards,

rina

hi gohkm,

may I have your contractor's contact?

thanks & regards,

rina

I just PM you. If u never receive, pls let me know, i will send again. Sorry for the late reply cos i go swimming. :bangwall:

I just PM you. If u never receive, pls let me know, i will send again. Sorry for the late reply cos i go swimming. :dunno:

not late, not late, very fast already... thanks a lot...

now after work already, cannot expect people still sitting in front of computer :jawdrop:

so Eng Hock is the renovation uncle, right? or rather a company name?

not late, not late, very fast already... thanks a lot...

now after work already, cannot expect people still sitting in front of computer :jawdrop:

so Eng Hock is the renovation uncle, right? or rather a company name?

Its ok. Ya Eng Hock is his name. But i always call him uncle rather than his name. But he is a handsome looking uncle, haha.... :dunno:

Its ok. Ya Eng Hock is his name. But i always call him uncle rather than his name. But he is a handsome looking uncle, haha.... :dunno:

like that hah...

it should be a happy experience to work with a nice and handsome uncle...

then I am looking forward to seeing him...

Its ok. Ya Eng Hock is his name. But i always call him uncle rather than his name. But he is a handsome looking uncle, haha.... :jawdrop:

Hi I'm looking for a contractor too. can PM me his contact?

hi hi, do PM me if you've got any good and not too expensive contractors to recommend.. me looking for contractors to do kitchen cabinets, and a few other capentry works. thanks!