Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MaCe

Money $$$ Not $$$ Enough Blog

Water Saving measures update

FREE thimbles from PUB, pls call PUB or email them with your address.

wsk2.jpg

How to and where to fix the free thimbles - Click here to go to PUB's page

Put 1 thimble in all taps, showerheads, every water outlet that you have in the house.

Wootz, nice tips. I just requested from them. but i would like to know hor, if one of my tap is those waterfall kind how to install the timber ar?

the waterbag just put in the water tank can le? no specific location hor?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

**** electricity bill gonna increase again .. even if u go green!

Higher electricity tariffs in 4th quarter

Tue, Sep 25, 2007

The Straits Times

ON THE heels of higher oil prices, Singapore Power on Tuesday announced an increase in electricity tariffs for the period between Oct 1 and Dec.

Electricity costs will go up an average of 0.86 cents to 21.38 cents per KWh.

This adds up to an increase of between $1 and $4.20 per month for one to five-room HDB flats.

Electricity prices are adjusted every three months.

The last increase was made for the July-to-September quarter, when prices went up 1.62 cents to 20.52 cents per KWh.

Wootz, nice tips. I just requested from them. but i would like to know hor, if one of my tap is those waterfall kind how to install the timber ar?

the waterbag just put in the water tank can le? no specific location hor?

waterfall type cannot liao - unless you unscrew the flexible pipe...some might be already "siliconed"

waterbag dont put in water tank can use as water bomb also :yamseng:

**** electricity bill gonna increase again .. even if u go green!

Higher electricity tariffs in 4th quarter

Tue, Sep 25, 2007

The Straits Times

ON THE heels of higher oil prices, Singapore Power on Tuesday announced an increase in electricity tariffs for the period between Oct 1 and Dec.

Electricity costs will go up an average of 0.86 cents to 21.38 cents per KWh.

This adds up to an increase of between $1 and $4.20 per month for one to five-room HDB flats.

Electricity prices are adjusted every three months.

The last increase was made for the July-to-September quarter, when prices went up 1.62 cents to 20.52 cents per KWh.

bobian liao - me already mod/change everything to energy saving - those cannot change dont use - collecting dust now(microwave oven) !!

bro mace , have you try the white sponge to clean your tiles or any surface ..

just using water only ?? can get it from Daiso ..

i was having fun with it earlier .. clean my whole master bathroom wall and floor tiles ..

sink, toilet bowl, taps, pipings etc

no scretch marks somemore .. the dirt and mold can be clean / wash away easily.

bro mace , have you try the white sponge to clean your tiles or any surface ..

just using water only ?? can get it from Daiso ..

i was having fun with it earlier .. clean my whole master bathroom wall and floor tiles ..

sink, toilet bowl, taps, pipings etc

no scretch marks somemore .. the dirt and mold can be clean / wash away easily.

take pics leh...

actually - this thing has been around for quite long liao - no detergent needed bcos of the chemical content on the sponge. but it will wear off/loses it's magic after some time.

take pics leh...

actually - this thing has been around for quite long liao - no detergent needed bcos of the chemical content on the sponge. but it will wear off/loses it's magic after some time.

heeee okie okie .. take pics now

btw tomolo , you goin to join us for angelwrath's house warming ?

Hi Mace, tried the duck mold on the silicon on my shower screen....

I bought the Duck mold yesterday, spray on the moulds in the afternoon for a few hours, can see

the moulds disappear by 30%. Then after our shower at nite, I spray quite a lot again and leave it overnite.

And guess wat???? I woke up tis morning to check again, first thing in the morning and the moulds oni hv 20% left....Wow! I dun need to do anything....and the moulds disappear by 80% after 2 usages!

I am gonna try it again today.......hopefully the remaining moulds will disappear soon....

Mabbe some moulds are more stubborn, so need more time to work on it....

Bt duck molds smells like bleach smell, no good to smell to much...a lot of chlorine...bt duck mold dun hurt my tiles la....which I am afraid of...

Nevertheless, it is highly recommended!

Hi Mace, tried the duck mold on the silicon on my shower screen....

I bought the Duck mold yesterday, spray on the moulds in the afternoon for a few hours, can see

the moulds disappear by 30%. Then after our shower at nite, I spray quite a lot again and leave it overnite.

And guess wat???? I woke up tis morning to check again, first thing in the morning and the moulds oni hv 20% left....Wow! I dun need to do anything....and the moulds disappear by 80% after 2 usages!

I am gonna try it again today.......hopefully the remaining moulds will disappear soon....

Mabbe some moulds are more stubborn, so need more time to work on it....

Bt duck molds smells like bleach smell, no good to smell to much...a lot of chlorine...bt duck mold dun hurt my tiles la....which I am afraid of...

Nevertheless, it is highly recommended!

wah good good...

Lighting equipements and Light Bulbs. (philips)

this co has fixed pricing - they sell to contractors.

find their price on the average(but definitely cheaper than hardware shops)

do take note that I have got nothing to do with them although i dont mind being the godson of their boss. :bangwall:

Choo Chiang Marketing Pte Ltd

Address : Head Office

No.10 Woodlands Loop

Singapore 738388

Tel : 6368 5922

Fax : 6363 5922

BLK 17 Pioneer Road North

#01-90 S(628465)

Tel : 62665859

Fax : 62665059

450 – 3/4 Sims Avenue S(387540)

Tel : 67481377

Fax : 67482377

Blk 640 Rowell Road

#01-70 S(200640)

Tel : 63964111

Fax : 62963620

Blk 3 Toa Payoh Ind. Park

#01-1381 S(319055)

Tel : 62504520

Fax : 62533328

Blk 5070 Ang Mo Kio Ind Park 2

#01-1511 S(569573)

Tel : 64833233 / 64814855

Fax : 64832232 / 64847177

Blk 23 Bendemeer Road

#01-527 S(330023)

Tel : 6296411

Fax : 62983620

Hi Mace

I am replacing my 20 old bedroom circular fluorescent light wth a new set of light, I saw your article on the electronic ballast, did U change that yourself? I notice theres no longer a need for starters. Only input L and N, but not sure how the connection to the circular lights is done

BTW where did u get the Electronic Ballast? Is it really 9 bucks?

Hi Mace

I am replacing my 20 old bedroom circular fluorescent light wth a new set of light, I saw your article on the electronic ballast, did U change that yourself? I notice theres no longer a need for starters. Only input L and N, but not sure how the connection to the circular lights is done

BTW where did u get the Electronic Ballast? Is it really 9 bucks?

get the philips e-ballast from the list above - choo chiang. $9 bucks.

for circular lights, when you put the lamp on the floor, there are 4 pins rights?

the L and G is actually the 2 pins on the right and 2 pins on the left. connect either side is ok as long as it's in a loop.