Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MaCe

Money $$$ Not $$$ Enough Blog

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

read in previous comment acetone is good remover.

Just wondering if the ones sold at paint shop is 100% pure acetone or mix with other stuff? anyway of finding out?

read in previous comment acetone is good remover.

Just wondering if the ones sold at paint shop is 100% pure acetone or mix with other stuff? anyway of finding out?

huh? as long as it 's a shop that sells only PAINT...yes, the acetone is real.

you can mix it with petrol/diesel to achieve better fuel consumption also. do a search in google.

huh? as long as it 's a shop that sells only PAINT...yes, the acetone is real.

you can mix it with petrol/diesel to achieve better fuel consumption also. do a search in google.

So I suppose Home DIY store are not selling acetone?

So I suppose Home DIY store are not selling acetone?

homefix and those upmarket hardware stores in shopping malls? NOPE.

homefix and those upmarket hardware stores in shopping malls? NOPE.

okok. thanks. !!

My tiles are left by previous owner.. plus after renovations.. left alot of stains.. I tot there is no way to remove liaoz..

okok. thanks. !!

My tiles are left by previous owner.. plus after renovations.. left alot of stains.. I tot there is no way to remove liaoz..

bukitpanjang.....nearest paintshop i know is in bukittimah - jalan jurong kecil there.

bukitpanjang.....nearest paintshop i know is in bukittimah - jalan jurong kecil there.

hmm okok.. i was thinking another place.. the row of shops oppside mindef.

How abt wall stains? Like dirty patches on the walls. Use zippo??

hmm okok.. i was thinking another place.. the row of shops oppside mindef.

How abt wall stains? Like dirty patches on the walls. Use zippo??

depends on what kind of paint you have. if it's easy wash even magicclean can clean. but if it's those normal simi vinilex paint....i dont dare to recommend anything ...

depends on what kind of paint you have. if it's easy wash even magicclean can clean. but if it's those normal simi vinilex paint....i dont dare to recommend anything ...

hmm okok..

btw, I went to 2 paint shops, all said they are not selling Acetone. One of them said now not alot of shops selling. Got any other smiliar chemical to replace this Acetone?

hmm okok..

btw, I went to 2 paint shops, all said they are not selling Acetone. One of them said now not alot of shops selling. Got any other smiliar chemical to replace this Acetone?

how come all the paintshops i go to - they are selling acetone??? :notti:

I use a lot of acetone cos also for my vehicle and i would buy from any paintshop that i passby.

eh mace - thanks for letting us mess up your place again yesterday ah... haha... and think we really stayed late. The minute we got back, we literally bathed and KO-ed. :horse:

here's my tips for Mold problem on those rubbery parts on the shower screen / Toilet

DSC00456.jpg

DSC00457.jpg

Bought this yesterday, tried yesterday and this morning. indeed effective. I spray on the tile at corner of the bathing corner, and some rubbery parts.. 30% gone! but the smell is unbearable, very strong. will try to leave there longer and see if more mold can be removed!

!!

eh mace - thanks for letting us mess up your place again yesterday ah... haha... and think we really stayed late. The minute we got back, we literally bathed and KO-ed. :dribble:

the night is always YOUNG...hehe.

anytime lah...