Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MaCe

Money $$$ Not $$$ Enough Blog

ohh.. thanks! btw is there any difference between with country the kitchen sink is made? eg china, canada blah blah..? cos i see made in China de like cheaper leh? if no diff buy made in china safe money haha...

Also is there anything i need to look out for when buying stainless steel racks etc? cos i tot all kinds of stainless steel toilet accessories after many years also will tarnish (green mold) de izit true?

for stainless steel sink, think the price difference is mainly dependant on the material and manufacturing method

is it 18/8 or 18/10 stainless steel? is it matt or shiny? how thick is the bottom and if it comes with sound-absorbant pad below?

also, moulded sinks are more expensive as the entire sink is moulded from one single sheet of stainless steel instead of welded together :bangwall:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The fire rings on my hob are developing rust flakes. Anyone have any idea/suggestion on how to remove the rust flakes and preventive measures?

The fire rings on my hob are developing rust flakes. Anyone have any idea/suggestion on how to remove the rust flakes and preventive measures?

huh? what brand? techno?

ya mine oso.

me dun even cook much.

mine is electrolux

any remedies plss?

i tried 1001 things - but this techno is just so stubborn. :help:

Quality problem...not bcos of our usage.

huh? what brand? techno?

Mine is Ellane, only in use for about 8 months. While cooling off after use, the rust flake is spread to about 6 cm around the hob, quite bad.

hi mace,

u hv any idea how to contact agent for the 'eSaver' timer thing??? (the one that connected for exhaust fan in toilet). I need to replace the plastic cover as it's cracked and drop off.. :bangwall: Now can't turn to activate liao.. :notti:

u know any timer that does not cause 'ticking' sound one? it's kinda loud when it's later in the night.. Can't sleep with the tick tick tick sound.. :notti:

hi mace,

u hv any idea how to contact agent for the 'eSaver' timer thing??? (the one that connected for exhaust fan in toilet). I need to replace the plastic cover as it's cracked and drop off.. :bangwall: Now can't turn to activate liao.. :notti:

u know any timer that does not cause 'ticking' sound one? it's kinda loud when it's later in the night.. Can't sleep with the tick tick tick sound.. :notti:

juz in case anyone has the same prob..

apparantly i found the website for the eSaver timer.. www.esaver.com.sg .. contacted the rep and will get it replaced.. :P

juz in case anyone has the same prob..

apparantly i found the website for the eSaver timer.. www.esaver.com.sg .. contacted the rep and will get it replaced.. :)

read your post too late. glad you found it. the url is in this blogchat...but donno which page... :P

did they ask you to pay for the knob? self collect or free delivery?

I can't find mold duck but there is one mould & mildew remover under Mr Muscle by S.C Johnson too.. Are they the same?

never buy anything with the name Mr Mussels.

maybe wait around...out stock maybe.

Hi Mace,

I tink in ur previous post, u did recommend a shop in Jln Besar for their KDK products... Can gimme the shop name again.. I l.a.z.y to read through ur whole thread again.. :help:

TIA!

Brother Mace

If I need to turn on Foyer lights automatically for a lighting point provided by HDB concealed in the wall, where do I find such a built in timer or what other method is available :notti:

Hi Mace,

I tink in ur previous post, u did recommend a shop in Jln Besar for their KDK products... Can gimme the shop name again.. I l.a.z.y to read through ur whole thread again.. :deal:

TIA!

Hong Kwang - Block 30 kelantan road. dont know where? then pls go to www.streetdirectory.com

62953286 - look for henry.

they have all models of kdk. you can ask them to recommend a electrician/installer.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...=9275&st=40

Brother Mace

If I need to turn on Foyer lights automatically for a lighting point provided by HDB concealed in the wall, where do I find such a built in timer or what other method is available :deal:

wah....there is a switch to turn on the foyer lights right?

definitely can be done.

timers($50+) i saw are ugly....to be placed beside the switch.

can call hong kwang ask them what you can do.

Edited by MaCe