Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MaCe

Money $$$ Not $$$ Enough Blog

Hi Everybody

Where to get shower rod.

I need to find one that drill to the wall and the rod kind of push it in with a click.

Anybody know where to get this shower rod??

Thanks!!

HAPPY

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Mace,

Would like to check with you if downlights can be fitted with the philips electronic ballast? :dunno:

:notti:

I think cannot....Bro Mace can confirm?

Hi Mace,

Would like to check with you if downlights can be fitted with the philips electronic ballast? 8|

!!

the bulbs comes with electronic ballast built inside. 8|

Putty filler aka white cement : $3-$5.00

Use this fill up/patch up all holes/gaps you can find - especially wire casings.

Having a hole is like having a empty house waiting for ants and other pests to move in.

putty.jpg

Hi MaCe, may i know where u got this? thanks.. :unsure:

Just want to say thanks for the 3M stainless steel cleaner. Just applied on all my stainless steel stuff yesterday, looks good. Now putting the protection to the test. Heehee....

Hi MaCe, may i know where u got this? thanks.. :yamseng:

homefix or any neighbourhood hardware store, just say "white cement in a container".

Just want to say thanks for the 3M stainless steel cleaner. Just applied on all my stainless steel stuff yesterday, looks good. Now putting the protection to the test. Heehee....

just don apply to stuffs that "goes near" heat/fire

mace , need your help

megaman got advert this thing abt dimmer , claims that is more energy saving , does it really helps?

i m renovating my house soon , n am looking around for lights like osram n megaman , esp the part of dimmer n that it claims it allows more savings.

thanks for your time

Oops, I apply on my oven and hob leh, and microwave also. But leave it for few days before use, should be ok ba?

mace , need your help

megaman got advert this thing abt dimmer , claims that is more energy saving , does it really helps?

i m renovating my house soon , n am looking around for lights like osram n megaman , esp the part of dimmer n that it claims it allows more savings.

thanks for your time

which one?

http://www.sg.megaman.cc/sg/index.php

Oops, I apply on my oven and hob leh, and microwave also. But leave it for few days before use, should be ok ba?

nothing serious just very messy clean up later.

huh? aiyo.. i applied on my hood n hob siah!!! :bangwall: lucky no mishap.. 8|

but after i cooked each meal.. i either clean it with diluted dish detergent.. or simply use wet tissue to wipe

Edited by xlan

whats it for? removing stains? rust? tot that stainless steel stuffs dun rust??

According to the can, it says it cleans, polish and protects in one wipe.

I thought by applying the 3M s/s cleaner onto kitchen sink is not going to do any good cos it will cover the sink with a thin layer of oil-like protection. When one does washing in the sink, all the dirts will stick onto the sink. In the end, one still need to wash away the protection layer ??? Correct me if I am wrong :P