Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MaCe

Money $$$ Not $$$ Enough Blog

strolling???

Use Baygon and spray every inch of bare wood you can see. Beneath drawers...inside cabinets.

then use kambongyan to smoke them by placing it inside the cabinet.

i bought the shieldtox tat is intro by your thread, can tat be used or use Baygon more effective? btw, can use tis to spray on bare wood??? will the wood get mouldy since the spraying will result in water on the wood...im **** scared of mouldy furniture, cos encountered b4, so i usuali try to keep wood furniture very dry...

tonite will go buy the kambongyan, but whr to get the tokai lighter tat u intro? can place the kambongyan inside cabinet??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Another topic on money during a regular kopi session with frens.

Lots of pple didnt know this - car insurance coverage drink and drive.

Car-A was drunk and hit Car-B, Car-A 100% at fault.

Car-B was furious, must really MAKE Car-A learn his lesson and so called the POLICE.

Police classified it as drink and drive - CAR-A was detained...bla bla bla...

Now came the insurance - CAR-B must claim his own :lol: because CAR-A's insurance policy was VOID due to driving under alcohol influence. Car-B's insurance co couldnt claim from CAR-A, therefore CAR-B got to claim himself.

Which also means a HIGHER insurance premium on his next renewal :lol:

Moral of the story if you have an accident with a drunk, NOBODY DIED NOBODY lying in the hospital - just report to insurance as a ordinary car accident. Live and let live(your pocket).

:lol::lol:

i bought the shieldtox tat is intro by your thread, can tat be used or use Baygon more effective? btw, can use tis to spray on bare wood??? will the wood get mouldy since the spraying will result in water on the wood...im **** scared of mouldy furniture, cos encountered b4, so i usuali try to keep wood furniture very dry...

tonite will go buy the kambongyan, but whr to get the tokai lighter tat u intro? can place the kambongyan inside cabinet??

best is to FIND the nest first.

shelltox,baygon all works fine. if you really KIASU, use bleach mix with dettol(no water) and wipe the internal areas of your cabinet.

TOKAI lighter is availiable in most HOMEFIX outlets.

shelltox,baygon all works fine. if you really KIASU, use bleach mix with dettol(no water) and wipe the internal areas of your cabinet.

thks much much!!!! will try all means tat u advise, hope the small creatures will go 4ver!!! :P

Another topic on money during a regular kopi session with frens.

Lots of pple didnt know this - car insurance coverage drink and drive.

Car-A was drunk and hit Car-B, Car-A 100% at fault.

Car-B was furious, must really MAKE Car-A learn his lesson and so called the POLICE.

Police classified it as drink and drive - CAR-A was detained...bla bla bla...

Now came the insurance - CAR-B must claim his own :lol: because CAR-A's insurance policy was VOID due to driving under alcohol influence. Car-B's insurance co couldnt claim from CAR-A, therefore CAR-B got to claim himself.

Which also means a HIGHER insurance premium on his next renewal :lol:

Moral of the story if you have an accident with a drunk, NOBODY DIED NOBODY lying in the hospital - just report to insurance as a ordinary car accident. Live and let live(your pocket).

walau this is called sway man

chee jiao bian gong gui

:bleah:

mace...yest i reali thoroughly go chk thru the kitchen cabinet, then realise the tiny stuffs r from the corner of the planks inside cabinet.. :( does tat mean the wood got problem??? but how come lei, cos onli 4 mths old & no mould lei...im reali very worried, will they infest the entire cabinet??? my hubby said they r there prob cos of moist in kitchen, so if we use bleach/dettol in the cabinet, will tat be more moisty & create much more creatures?? i reali wana use all methods to get rid of them.... :help:

mace...yest i reali thoroughly go chk thru the kitchen cabinet, then realise the tiny stuffs r from the corner of the planks inside cabinet.. :( does tat mean the wood got problem??? but how come lei, cos onli 4 mths old & no mould lei...im reali very worried, will they infest the entire cabinet??? my hubby said they r there prob cos of moist in kitchen, so if we use bleach/dettol in the cabinet, will tat be more moisty & create much more creatures?? i reali wana use all methods to get rid of them.... :help:

I did put NO WATER. just bleach and dettol.

Need advice here... I hung a washed duster on a large SS hook unto the inside of my kitchen window's ledge but the wind was very strong and it made the SS hook move and rubbed against the brown aluminium. So now some of the brown coating has been scrapped off... feel so stupid!

Any suggestions on how to minimize the eye sore? I was looking for paint marker but don't have that aluminium brown colour.

Need advice here... I hung a washed duster on a large SS hook unto the inside of my kitchen window's ledge but the wind was very strong and it made the SS hook move and rubbed against the brown aluminium. So now some of the brown coating has been scrapped off... feel so stupid!

Any suggestions on how to minimize the eye sore? I was looking for paint marker but don't have that aluminium brown colour.

get some stickers to paste over it.

T8 to T5 conversion completed!!! :dancingqueen:

total household lighting (fluorescent lamp)

before = 216 watts

now = 84 watts :dribble:

flb4.jpg

flaft.jpg

Magnetic ballast to Electronic ballast conversion completed :dancingqueen:

total savings using electronic ballast is around 10-15% :notti:

r1.jpg

:notti::notti::notti:

Hi, I followed your advice and go to the electrical shop to buy a electronic ballast.

The sales person there asked me to add a capacitor to my old electromagnectic ballast. He told me that by doing this, it will be the same like changing it to electronic ballast.

I need your advice for this... Thank you very much!

Hi, I followed your advice and go to the electrical shop to buy a electronic ballast.

The sales person there asked me to add a capacitor to my old electromagnectic ballast. He told me that by doing this, it will be the same like changing it to electronic ballast.

I need your advice for this... Thank you very much!

been busy lately...sorry for not reply on this tblog.

ask him go fly kite lor :lol:

hi mace or anyone,

gt gd recommendation for reasonable price and quality altar table for praying guanyin? have totally no idea of where to buy and wat material wood muz have?

plus plus any place to buy main door & grills? wats the price range like?

thks mace & anyone...

Now this is a MUST HAVE for stainless steel lovers. Works great on ANYTHING that is made of stainless steel as well as any metal surface. Not only cleans but also leave a protective layer on the metal, enable it to withstand dirt/dust. Use this to spray on every steel you just bought and it will be easy to clean in future.

chem9.jpg

This is in powder form. For lousy stainless steel that rusts, or any other metal stuffs that has ugly stains. Use this, need to scrub though, stains can be removed but surface is scratched. What I did is, scrub metal with this, then use 3M to apply a coating over it and it lasts without stains.

chem15.jpg

Hi Mace

Where to buy the stainless steel spray and powder? If u say that the powder form will actually cause the surface to scratch then isn't it better to use the spray only?