Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Torres13

Darwin Interior@tampines - Should I Go For It?

hi all, i am a new flat owner looking at renovation packages and was offered a $28k package (5-room) by violet at darwin interior@tampines. She is the most non-pushy ID we've met so far, and trust me, we have met quite a few. 2 meetings and the feel was good. However, i am not comfortable going in blind without hearing reviews, feedbacks or seeing some work of darwin or hers.

Any kind souls out there can help me out with some objective comments or better yet, if you were her previous client? Greatly appreciated.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi.. signed up with Darwin after surveying around for a few ID's.. violet served us and she was indeed not pushy at all.. total cost abt $17.5k for a 3 room bto.. not the cheapest, * cheaper by abt $500-$1k, but its the way she not so pushy for sales that makes us signed up with her.. even though there are not so good reviews abt Darwin which i've read in this forum, saw that all that are old reviews.. hope now they are more professional.. plus of all the id's i have met, violet seems to understand our needs well.. plus shes like those motherly type where easy to talk with.. hope all goes well though!!

Edited by fi_east