Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
amazon888

How Long You Took To Find Your Id?

Hi all... need your expert advice. How long did you scout around before you decide on your ID? And if I ask for quotes must I give them answer immed?

I am looking like 6-9mths later then reno my Resale flat. Wonder how fast I should start looking around...

TIA!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

I would recommend you to start early. You do not actually have to began contacting ID/Contractors right now, but instead focus on getting to know more about interior renovation in general, such as the tips for dealing with renovation contractors, industry accreditation, and even ask you friends about their own experience. However, you should began contacting contractors 3 months prior to the planned start date of the renovation. Also note that extensive renovation can take up to 2 months to complete.

I hope this helps =)

hello I went ard asking for ard 10 plus companies before deciding on my id. better to start at least 1 to 2 mths in advance with the actual idea of what u really want. I took ard 2 to 3 weeks and to tell u the truth after a while all the quotations seem pretty much similar. it's better to go for a responsible id and help u monitor and follow through on the reno process. hope this helps I got contacts if u need :P my place is still renovating at the moment..