Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gypsy

Hong Shing Yu Renovations

The flat is in Jurong West. H.S.Y's listed company address is in Eunos Techpark.

Anyone with experience with them?

I saw the boss yesterday also. Told us that he renovated the showflat at blk 987 a few years back.

Not sure whether this is true. Hmm... his quote looks quite reasonable... but think i prefer to look around first.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Has anyone had any experience with them? The "boss" hangs around the block approaching people and took my mom for a look see in 2 of his completed apartments. Claims he does alot of work in the area.

The firm is HDB approved, basic quote is reasonable but I have been unable to find any reviews and am very worried my mom will get ripped off.

Would appreciate any advice. Thanks!

Is your new flat in jurong west or is the shop located at jurong west?

The "boss" hangs around the block approaching people and took my mom for a look see in 2 of his completed apartments. Claims he does alot of work in the area.

hi,

if he 'does a lot of work in the area' as he claims, he wouldn't have time to 'hang around the block approaching people'.

beware.

my 2 cents' worth.

Has anyone had any experience with them? The "boss" hangs around the block approaching people and took my mom for a look see in 2 of his completed apartments. Claims he does alot of work in the area.

The firm is HDB approved, basic quote is reasonable but I have been unable to find any reviews and am very worried my mom will get ripped off.

Would appreciate any advice. Thanks!