Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dada_go

Reno Quotation For 5-room

Hi all,

Been reading up on this forum on/off, really hope to get our own place and start reno too. We're in the midst of searching our lovenest and are looking at 5-room. Due to our tight budget and high cov top-up, I would like to get some recently reno quotation for 5-room for reference from all so we roughly know how much to factor in for reno.

Your help is very much appreciated!! Thank you...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

dada_go

First thing first, you must state down what you intend to do e.g.:

1. Any hacking of existing floor tiles & wall tiles in the unit?

2. Any hacking of wall?

3. Any platform required?

4. Any false ceiling / L-Box required?

5. Any feature wall / tv console required?

6. Theme of the house?

Normally in the market, be it is 5 rm EA / 5 rm, S$45K - S$50K max if there's not extreme overhaul required.

Beside that, you've to put aside a sum of money to purchased your aircons, your lightnings, your electrical equipments, heaters, basins, taps, sanitary wares, rubbish chute, etc.

If you want your house to be the showroom type, then, I am very sure to infor you, the price you to prepared will be at least S$60K - S$80K

Cos' I ever knew a house owner, 3rm flat in amk, extreme overhaul, S$80K

Edited by joe_ling

Hi all,

Been reading up on this forum on/off, really hope to get our own place and start reno too. We're in the midst of searching our lovenest and are looking at 5-room. Due to our tight budget and high cov top-up, I would like to get some recently reno quotation for 5-room for reference from all so we roughly know how much to factor in for reno.

Your help is very much appreciated!! Thank you...

how much was yr flat and COV you paid? where is the location?