Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

he is rude!

black granite top is nice! we wanted to get it but our ID told us not to coz any scratches will b very visible. In the end, we settle for thse greyish type.

We almst sign up with them but the lady who served us quoted us too expensive. They have this basic package which already cost almost $9k which i feel most of the items i dn't require for my new premium flat. She insisted that it is necessary and tell me that most of the items does not cost much.

i asked her for a breakdown of the prices but end up, still $8k+. But the additional items that she quoted are the lowest among the ID i shortlisted.

I would prefer her because she seems more experienced than my current ID but seeing how reno going on now, i am glad we didn't make the wrong choice

Surprisingly, the guy I'm talking to sent his quotations thru e-mail last night and even called twice to confirm if we received it. It was nice of him to get back to us in a short time but unfortunately his quote came out the most expensive of all the 6-7 ID's we've talked to :notti: . And even if his quote would come out cheaper, I don't think so I would consider him .... the damage is done :dancingqueen:

Good for you :bangwall: .... at least you've surpassed the stage of choosing the right ID...now you're just awaiting for your reno to finish :sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request