Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
David™

David & Stephanie's Place

Hi David,

At first glance... ur place is just so amazingly spacious!

Since your living area is so empty now, have u considered buying a pool table? It is good clean fun. Doesn't matter if you and your friends are good at it or not, everyone can play and have a nice chat at the same time. You can also install a bar counter next to it.... making it a nice place to hang out and entertain.

Just a suggestion for your thoughts.

Bro Hi Hi :notti: ,

I own two pubs with pool tables, hardly would I want to see one at my home when I walk in at 3 plus in the morning. Ha Ha Ha :rofl:

Well for the Bar counter I am deff getting one dude :rofl: Entertain I will hee hee all of course assuming the mistress of the house gives me the green light ya ?

hi david, can share which block your place is at?

maybe next time i can 'upgrade' to your block

coz i really love the layout :wub: :wub:

Sure Apple Freak :rofl:

Its @ 698d Point Block Hougang :rofl:

I Bio the place very long , one year only 1 or 2 folks sell around that area, seriously nice good food plus Mc Donalds Plus Hardware shop plus seven eleven 3 Mins walk and NTUC 5 mins walk and the whole town center 6 to 10 mins away lo !! worth every 35 K COV of that property I paid leh !

Edited by David™

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Sure Apple Freak :unsure:

Its @ 698d Point Block Hougang :P

I Bio the place very long , one year only 1 or 2 folks sell around that area, seriously nice good food plus Mc Donalds Plus Hardware shop plus seven eleven 3 Mins walk and NTUC 5 mins walk and the whole town center 6 to 10 mins away lo :seeya: worth every 35 K COV of that property I paid leh !

noted with thanks :rofl::P

i will keep my eyes peeled and look out for 'for sale' ads

noted with thanks :P:bangwall:

i will keep my eyes peeled and look out for 'for sale' ads

Oh by the way the balcony overlooks the multi storey carpark roof garden which is akan datang in a few months :dunno:

I spent my childhood in Hougang too, I am now moving from Hougang to Hougang :good:

I used to play football in Monfort Sec's Field on Sat's and Sun's.

I also used to walk all the way to Buangkok Kampong and buy the Herbal Black chicken and fresh beef wor :yamseng:

Hougang is a place that grows on you, I have heard that people who stay in Hougang always like to move to Hougang too.... same case for all my 4 Neighbours on the same row in my old flat ....

Hougang what a wonderful place :notti:

" This Advertistment was not in part or full paid for or endorsed by HDB or Aljunied Town Council or Pasir Ris Punggol Town Council :good:"

Ha ha

Haha... I moved from Hougang to Sengkang to Sengkang :rofl:

My classmates used to play football at the field which is a little garden now between blk and my old blk.

And also the basketball court near XMS. :yamseng: