Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RinoaHeartily

Glass Coffee Table - Where Else To Get Beside Barang Barang

Hi There

Anyone knows where to get a "replica" of the one you find in barang barang... how to explain it's fully glass.. how do i describe.. it's shaped like a "broad " n ....

The one in barang barang costs 490 excluding transportation which is ard 50 bucks. Hoping to find one which is cheaper

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi There

Anyone knows where to get a "replica" of the one you find in barang barang... how to explain it's fully glass.. how do i describe.. it's shaped like a "broad " n ....

The one in barang barang costs 490 excluding transportation which is ard 50 bucks. Hoping to find one which is cheaper

The barang barang one was selling at 50% ($245) last weekend during their May Day promotion. Think you missed the chance... I bought 4 dining chairs for half their usual price. Pehaps u can wait till GSS to buy? I'm sure they have more promos then.

I got mine at furniture mall. Think they have a few other designs. See my t-blog for more details.

P1040111resized.jpg

Edited by hobbes187

The barang barang one was selling at 50% ($245) last weekend during their May Day promotion. Think you missed the chance... I bought 4 dining chairs for half their usual price. Pehaps u can wait till GSS to buy? I'm sure they have more promos then.

I got mine at furniture mall. Think they have a few other designs. See my t-blog for more details.

P1040111resized.jpg

wow!!! i love ur coffee table!!!! u got it from furniture mall? which shop and how much?

Thanks

Ok, found the invoice... The shop is Home Themes Pte Ltd #03-15 Furniture Mall.

Hope this helps :)

BTW, prices of glass tables are about the same... The difference is for thickness of glass, design and size. I've been hunting for the right piece and seen prices ranging from $280-$600... The one I bought is made with 12mm thick glass.

Edited by hobbes187

Ok, found the invoice... The shop is Home Themes Pte Ltd #03-15 Furniture Mall.

Hope this helps :)

BTW, prices of glass tables are about the same... The difference is for thickness of glass, design and size. I've been hunting for the right piece and seen prices ranging from $280-$600... The one I bought is made with 12mm thick glass.

Thanks a lot!!! going this weekedn.