Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ben77

Id To Recommend For Resort/spa Feel?

Hi everyone,

I just bought my 4rm flat with my fiancee. estimated completion is end Aug, early Sep.

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good/reliable ID who does a lot of resort/spa look?

Can PM me the Id contact details?

Thanks a lot.

-----

Ben

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi everyone,

I just bought my 4rm flat with my fiancee. estimated completion is end Aug, early Sep.

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good/reliable ID who does a lot of resort/spa look?

Can PM me the Id contact details?

Thanks a lot.

-----

Ben

Hi Ben,

Spa and resort design can be difficult to do depending on the layout plan of the house. Are you planning for a heavily culture influenced resort /spa theme or just modern resort theme?

Mine is a 4 rm as well but a resale flat. I got confused when I started out. I know I want to have the resort feeling. Water feature, wooden beams at the ceiling etc... there are just so many ideas coming into my mind at that time. What happen next was that I faced difficulties bringing in all the stuffs I like. For example, you can have nice looking teak wood furniture but no space for water feature due to its bulky size. In the end, what you originally plan may not happen and this my lead you to some damages if some thing your order cannot be used.

For a 4 room, I recommend you to consider modern resort theme. It will make you feel spacious, light and relax. Resort theme that are heavily decorated or over designed may become less attractive over years as there are too little room for you to make changes. On the other hand, Modern resort theme is easier for any changes you may like to have over time. It is something that is fun for both the husband and wife to do together.

My 2 cents.

You may like to take a look at my blog.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?au...blogid=363&

Good luck to you and enjoy the whole reno process.

:)

Hi Ben,

Spa and resort design can be difficult to do depending on the layout plan of the house. Are you planning for a heavily culture influenced resort /spa theme or just modern resort theme?

Mine is a 4 rm as well but a resale flat. I got confused when I started out. I know I want to have the resort feeling. Water feature, wooden beams at the ceiling etc... there are just so many ideas coming into my mind at that time. What happen next was that I faced difficulties bringing in all the stuffs I like. For example, you can have nice looking teak wood furniture but no space for water feature due to its bulky size. In the end, what you originally plan may not happen and this my lead you to some damages if some thing your order cannot be used.

For a 4 room, I recommend you to consider modern resort theme. It will make you feel spacious, light and relax. Resort theme that are heavily decorated or over designed may become less attractive over years as there are too little room for you to make changes. On the other hand, Modern resort theme is easier for any changes you may like to have over time. It is something that is fun for both the husband and wife to do together.

My 2 cents.

You may like to take a look at my blog.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?au...blogid=363&

Good luck to you and enjoy the whole reno process.

:)

Hi Taiji,

Thanks for the reply. Yup. I'm looking for a modern resort look. Nothing heavy but playing with a lot of neutral tones and lighting to give a sort of cosy feeling. As the flat is in near original condition, we will be looking to literally demolish/hack away everything and redo from ground up.

After reading through numerous posts on the forum, we wanted to consult ids who have more experience in the modern resort theme as they would probably have more ideas on what can be done.

Can you PM me yr ID and contact details? We have starting browsing some ID magazines and tagging things which we liked for a start so as to be able to communicate our thoughts and ideas more clearly.

Btw, you have a nice blog and id for yr flat :D

Thanks a lot.

Guest tommy_moby

Hi Ben, PM you my ID contact, his workmanship is good. I do not know if they do spar and resort concept. May wish to give them a call to check.