Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
strawberry_pear

Moe Excel Fest At Suntec City

Hi Mummies and Daddies

Ministry of Education's MOE ExCEL Fest is back again!!

This is a yearly event which showcases and celebrate the success of schools and students. Will like to invite all of you to join us at this event which will be held at Suntec City on 4th and 5th July 2008!

Parents with kids going to Primary one, there will be a special forum organized FOC for you!! Invited speakers include Joe Augustin, a parent volunteer, principals from a kindergarten and a primary school.... hear from different perspectives on how we can help our little ones get ready for primary 1.

Parents with kids in different age groups, there are also other talks etc going on for you too to attend and find out about the ever changing educational landscape.

I'm really here just to share this good news of this event as it takes a village to raise a child(hahahahha one of our pavillion where u can see an old classroom and play games is named after this). I'm sure our kampung of 79ers will support right???

To have more details on how to sign up for this event, click here:

http://excelfest.com/loadhtml.php?where=ex...p;what=main.php

and we even have a facebook account!!!! WOOHOO!!

thanks everyone and do spread the word!! THANKS!!!

PS:I'M PUBLICIZING THIS COS I'M A TINY LITTLE PART IN THIS COMMITTEE AND SERIOUSLY, THOUGHT THIS WILL CREATE AWARENESS TO EVERYONE ON WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE EDUCATION SCENE. KUDOS AND AGAPE! WE ARE FELLOW KAMPONGERS! PLS DON'T SHOOT ANY ARROW! THANKS!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation